Camp Lucy Reviews

146 | Dripping Springs, TX

146 Reviews for Camp Lucy

146 Camp Lucy Reviews

Patricia · Married on 11/16/2018

It was wonderful, Jennifer was so sweet! Can’t wait for our best day ever!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Camp Lucy's reply:

Patricia, we are so glad that you have enjoyed your Camp Lucy experience thus far. We are so glad you have chosen to spend your special day with us, we can't wait!
  • Sharla

Sharla · Married on 10/04/2018

Far beyond what we envisioned

The place was gorgeous!!!! They rooms were over the top! Camp fire, new restaurant nearby, pool, staff extremely helpful and friendly and the venue...oh my word...just breathtaking!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Camp Lucy 1
    Camp Lucy 2
    Camp Lucy 3

Camp Lucy's reply:

Sharla, we are so thrilled you enjoyed your Camp Lucy Experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Cindy · Married on 07/07/2018

A most beautiful wedding at Camp Lucy, Sacred Oaks. Anna and Rowen worked with us to create exactly what our daughter envisioned. Beautiful floral, delicious food and the venue arranged exactly as we wanted. Every detail was attended to. The day of staff was fantastic too.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Camp Lucy's reply:

Cindy, thank you for the kind words about our staff and services. We are thrilled that we were able to be a part your daughter's special day. We look forward to working with you again in the future, we hope that you will come back and visit us soon!

Renee · Married on 06/16/2018

We had the best experience at Camp Lucy and they helped make our wedding day the best it could possibly be! Tara Blackwell was our coordinator who was AMAZING. She helped with all the details and gave us such great advice throughout all the planning. And on the day of, we would NOT have made it through without her. Rowen was in charge of the florals, and they were more beautiful that I could have imagined. She understood what "look" we were interested in and the bouquets and table arrangements got SO many compliments. It was perfect! Thank you to everyone at Camp Lucy!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Camp Lucy's reply:

Renee, thank you so much for taking the time to share your Camp Lucy experience. It was such an honor to be a part of your special day, we are thrilled our staff was able to create a seamless event for you. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Carol · Married on 05/19/2018

Wow!!! Our daughters wedding last weekend at Ian's Chapel, Camp Lucy was AWESOME!! Words can not describe how incredible the staff of Camp Lucy and Whim Hospitality were. Professional, transparent, honest.....some of the best customer service I have ever experienced and I was in that industry for 40+ years.

If you are looking for the PERFECT Texas Hill Country wedding....do not go anywhere else! Call Camp Lucy and make an appointment and I guarantee you will have your dream wedding! And....get Tara to be your Wedding Coordinator as she did not miss ONE SINGLE DETAIL!

All of the staff are a 10+ star!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Camp Lucy 10
    Camp Lucy 11
    Camp Lucy 12

Camp Lucy's reply:

Carol, thank you so much for taking the time to share your Camp Lucy Experience. Thank you for the kind works about our staff and service, we are thrilled that we were able to be a part of your daughter's special day. It was such a joy to work with you, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Lorraine · Married on 05/09/2018

Our wedding was magical ! The staff at Camp Lucy is exceptional! Rachel and Cyndi the floral designers at camp Lucy are the most talented and most professional team I've ever worked with they go far beyond any expectations you will ever have to make your day beautiful !! Anna the catering director wears many hats and takes care of the wedding party like a wedding coordinator and she became a true friend to me that I will forever cherish as the mother of the bride ! The weather was so hot we had to move the cocktail party inside but no one noticed the change.. the staff magically made everything perfect for our guest!! Our guest were served ice water before the ceremony to keep everyone cool.. I can't say enough about the staffing at camp Lucy they go far beyond what they are asked to do customer service here is a 5.0 !!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Camp Lucy's reply:

Lorraine, we are so glad that you, your daughter, and your guests enjoyed the experience! We are so honored to have had you out at Camp Lucy for your daughters big day. We so appreciate the kind words and will be passing them along to the team that made this dream a reality. Thanks again Lorraine, and let us know if we can ever serve you in anyway again in the future!

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

There is no place to be married that's more beautiful than Camp Lucy! We had originally thought of traveling to Italy for a destination wedding; however, Camp Lucy was just as romantic and lush and way more convenient for our family & friends. Everything was flawless, from start to finish!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Camp Lucy 13
    Camp Lucy 14
    Camp Lucy 15
    Camp Lucy 16

Camp Lucy's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for taking the time to share your Camp Lucy Experience. It was such a joy to be a part of your special day, we are thrilled we could provide a flawless experience for you! We hope you will come back and visit soon!

Susan · Married on 08/06/2017

Camp Lucy was absolutely an outstanding venue for my son and daughter-in-law's rehearsal dinner and wedding! The accommodations, the staff, the food, and the service were all excellent. The staff were all accommodating, helpful and friendly from planning to implementation. Once we checked in, Becky, in the office, to Will, the bartender and everyone else - helped make the weekend what is now a beautiful memory! The cottages were gorgeous, beautifully appointed and comfortable. Whit's Inn, was a perfect venue for the rehearsal dinner-- a beautiful setting with its warm rustic elegant ambiance. We had live music and about 90 guests, and there was plenty of room for dancing after dinner. Speaking of dinner--Whim Hospitality catered the food and it was delicious! The bartenders were also awesome--they provided great service. It truly was the party before THE party and fun! The wedding took place at Sacred Oaks - and it was just beautiful. With the gorgeous oak trees as the backdrop for the ceremony it was the perfect setting - even on a hot August day. The reception hall was exceptional. The bride's and groom's lounges were spacious and comfortable for the wedding party getting ready and relaxing before the ceremony. The Sacred Oaks reception hall is beautiful with it's tall arched ceiling and stone floors and easily accommodated the 140 or so guests that attended. Again, the food and the bar service was excellent! The dance floor stayed full until midnight--a testament in itself! Thank you to everyone at Camp Lucy for contributing to a wonderful and memorable wedding weekend!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Camp Lucy's reply:

Susan, Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so glad that your Camp Lucy Experience was nothing short of wonderful. We are so happy that you got to enjoy many of the wonderful amenities at Camp Lucy and that our staff was able to make the weekend so enjoyable. We hope that you will come back and visit us soon. -The Camp Lucy Team

Amber · Married on 07/22/2017

We loved working with Camp Lucy! We had our wedding and reception at Camp Lucy's beautiful Ian's Chapel. After months of planning, this venue began to feel like home! We love it's beauty and history, it's wonderful staff, beautiful and comfortable cottages, which many of our bridal party and family stayed in, and we loved how easily and quickly we were able to plan our wedding there! Everyone was friendly, helpful, and accommodating as we planned our wedding, and our coordinator, Tara Blackwell, helped our day come together flawlessly!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Camp Lucy's reply:

Amber, we are overjoyed that your planning process with our team went flawlessly. We are even happier to hear that your family and friends enjoyed staying at Camp Lucy Lodging's Guest Rooms! Thank you so much for sharing your Camp Lucy experience with us. We hope you will come back and visit us soon! -Camp Lucy Team

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

Beautiful venue!! We had our wedding at Ian's Chapel in front of the arch, and everything came together on our wedding day perfectly. Having the florals, rentals, and catering with Camp Lucy is very convenient, and they handle everything well. They are quick to respond to any issues you may find and willing to review everything with you. They want to make everything the best it can be for you, and you can feel that effort. It takes a lot of effort to plan and execute a wedding with so many details! Details you never thought of, they would discuss and guide you. I planned our wedding with my mom and fiance and had the assistance of an outside day-of coordinator who had other clients at Camp Lucy in the past. I asked a lot of questions to both my coordinator and Camp Lucy, and they helped me plan the most amazing day ever! We loved every minute of our wedding - it just flies by too fast!! Thank you Camp Lucy!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Camp Lucy's reply:

Kayla, we are so excited to hear that your day was fabulous. We are glad that we were able to make your experience easy and everything you hoped for. It was a joy to be a part of your special day, thank you for the kind words! - The Camp Lucy Team

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

Camp Lucy was PERFECT. Sacred Oaks was beautiful even with the rain. The staff and management at Camp Lucy are very helpful and mindful of your wishes. They keep you informed on payments and work very well with the Whim teams to ensure everything runs smoothly on your big day. I’m so glad we were able to celebrate our marriage here.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Camp Lucy's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your kind words about our team! We are overjoyed to hear that your special day was one to remember! We are event happier that all of our communication made you feel informed and relaxed. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Whim Hospitality and Camp Lucy.

Katryn · Married on 02/05/2017

My husband and I are from south Texas and both decided we want to do a destination wedding. I was browsing venues through this website and found Camp Lucy with really good reviews. I looked into the pictures etc and I knew I needed to see it in person. We drove to Dripping Springs and had appointments with other venues as well. The first venue we saw was beautiful, and I thought that that would be the venue. I was already thinking about not showing up to our appointment at Camp Lucy! Good thing we showed up because the minute We laid eyes on Sacred oaks, we both just fell in love with the place. This was the one. I can't even begin to describe the beauty of the place. It's beyond amazing. During the entire planning process, they made sure that everything would just be easy for me . We did a lot of emails and phone calls and if I have concerns or issues, they were so quick to respond. The day of the wedding, everything was just perfect. Even the sun came out that day. Most brides probably stress out the day of but I felt so relaxed. I trusted the camp Lucy team to deliver and boy did they ever. I couldn't thank each and every one of them enough for making our wedding day the most memorable time of our lives. We had the best time, everyone was raving about the food, and it was just the most perfect day. Again, thank you all so much!
    Kat and Paul

Sent on 02/11/2017

Camp Lucy's reply:

Hi Katryn, we are thrilled that your special day was one to remember! We are overjoyed that our team members were able to give you ease all the way through the process up to saying "I Do". Thank you so much for sharing your Camp Lucy experience with us! We hope you will come back and visit us!
  • Madeline F

Madeline · Married on 01/15/2017

I stumbled on this venue (Sacred Oaks) one night on Pinterest not knowing that this was located in Texas. Once I researched more and I saw that it was, I immediately booked a tour (The first and only place we actually booked and took a tour with because once you know you just know!). Once there I knew that this is exactly where I wanted to to marry my best friend. It was everything I envisioned for our fairytale wedding. The beautiful oak trees and hanging lights provided a romantic ambiance, while the indoor reception area with its beautiful beams and architecture, although rustic was still able to accommodate the winter wonderland theme I was going for. It rained the day of our wedding and it was foggy, but our Day of Wedding Coordinator, Kim Hunt, whom I highly recommend, was there to calm my nerves and help coordinate everything to where we were able to still have our ceremony outside. This gave us the most beautiful photos! From the tour to the getaway on the day of the wedding, the staff was there every step of the way to help in any way they were able. All our friends and family, even the ones that were not there physically, but have seen our pictures just through Facebook, have raved and continue to compliment on how beautiful this venue is! They have cabins on property that are great and convenient for you and your guests. Unfortunately, we were unable to experience them because they were unavailable so we had already booked our hotel room blocks elsewhere, but we will definitely take advantage on our year wedding anniversary! They also have catering, rentals, and florals in-house which really did save me a lot of time with searching for these vendors. Plus, they already know the venue inside and out, so I trusted their opinions and the food was delicious! I wish we could renew our vows already just to redo it at this venue, obviously you can tell I just love this venue! Budget wise, in my opinion, it was definitely a steal for everything Camp Lucy offers!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Camp Lucy's reply:

Madeline, we are so happy to hear that you experience with us is one to cherish for years to come. We are so happy that our coordinator and staff were able to make you feel relaxed on your special day! We are even happier to hear that having our in-house services made the process simple for you. Thank you so much for sharing your Camp Lucy experience with us! We hope to see you again at the Camp Lucy Cottages on your anniversary.

ALEXANDRA · Married on 10/28/2016

Even though staff changes throughout the process of touring, reviewing the contract, signing the contract, arranging vendors, etc, I always felt like this place had a system that works for them! I never felt like my name got lost in communication between people. It was smooth and I am SO excited about our wedding day there!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Alexandra, we cannot wait for your special day! We are thrilled that the process is going smoothly for you! -Camp Lucy Team
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2016

We celebrated our wedding at Scared Oaks on September 18, 2016. Every staff member we were in contact with, from the first tour to the final farewell after our reception, went above and beyond making sure we felt informed and at ease. Our manager of the day, Shelby Hawkins, handled everything for us flawlessly, we were able to enjoy our day without worry. Our guests raved about how beautiful the ceremony site was, the gorgeous reception venue and how professional the staff was. Camp Lucy made our big day the most perfect day, we can't say enough about how wonderful our whole experience was!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that your experience with Camp Lucy was truly one to remember. We also appreciate you sharing it with us, it is always so great to hear about your big day. We hope that you will come back and visit us!

Megan · Married on 09/04/2016

My daughter had her wedding at the Sacred Oaks Facility at Camp Lucy. We used all the whim vendors for food. rental, and floral. Everything was perfect. Ashley O was our coordinator and she was fantastic. I was able to enjoy the event without worry. All the guests were amazed at the beautiful flowers and set up. We also stayed in the cabins and had a great time. Can't wait to gi back to camp lucy...

Sent on 09/08/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Megan, We could not be happier to hear about your experience with Camp Lucy and that it was all perfect for you! We really appreciate you sharing your experience with both Camp Lucy and Whim services with us! We cannot wait for you to come back and visit us! -Camp Lucy Team

Caroline · Married on 07/02/2016

Wouldn't have wanted to get married anywhere else. The quality of service from day 1 was impeccable! Camp Lucy made wedding planning stress-free. From suggesting various vendors (all of whom were phenomenal), to providing incredible quality with their contracted catering and florals, they helped us put together our dream wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Caroline, we are so happy that we were able to provide you with great service from the start! We are even happier that all of our teams were able to make your special day one to remember! Thank you for all of your kind words and sharing your Camp Lucy experience with us! -Camp Lucy Team

The other reviews are 100% correct about the magnificent beauty of Camp Lucy, especially Sacred Oaks. Shelby Hawkins introduced us at first visit. Luke Johnston did an impeccable job with Whim Event Rentals. We used outside florist and wedding coordinator. Be as specific as you can with your plan and they will consistently seek to implement it.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

We are so happy that our Camp Lucy and Whim teams were always working to provide you with the perfect experience for your special day! Thank you for all of your kind words and we appreciate you reviewing us!

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2016

When choosing our wedding venue, Camp Lucy was the easiest decision we made during the entire planning process! I had previously researched and visited multiple venues in the Austin, Lake Travis and Dripping Springs area for my sister and friends, so I was able to compare them all to Camp Lucy and none of them come close. Both venues at Camp Lucy are gorgeous, but we fell in love with the ceremony site at Sacred Oaks. The site is breathtaking and feels like its own spiritual area under the oak trees dripping in twinkling lights. The porch is ideal for the cocktail hour, and the inside great hall is absolutely stunning! The high ceilings are breathtaking and perfect for dancing. The space is set up wonderfully for everything to flow smoothly during your entire event. The bridal suite's bathroom is also the perfect size for anyone that chooses to wear a big ball gown on their wedding day ;). A unique aspect about Camp Lucy is that they offer catering, florals, event rentals, and wedding planners. I had Kristen White, wedding planner, for my day of coordinator, and she is absolutely the BEST! She has been with Camp Lucy for over 10 years now, and she previously had her own wedding planning company. If you choose Camp Lucy, then you have to also use Kristen for your coordinator (even though hiring a coordinator is optional, I HIGHLY recommend it for the day of the wedding). The catering, florals, and rentals were all exquisite. Our guests cannnot stop raving about everything! It was honestly the best day of my life. Camp Lucy is incredibly professional, friendly, organized, and accommodating. I was hesitant at first that you had to use their caterer and florals, but after reviewing them and having consultations, I would have picked them even if I wasn't getting married at Camp Lucy. Alyssa with florals did an incredible job. Everything looked stunning, and she was able to display everything better than what I could have dreamed. I would remarry here tomorrow if I could!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Rachel, we are absolutely thrilled by all of your kind words! We are even happier that we were able to provide you your special day how you envisioned! Thank you so much for giving all of our services a chance to show you how well Camp Lucy and Whim can work together for you! We appreciate you sharing your Camp Lucy experience with us and we hope that you will come back and visit us again! -Camp Lucy Team

Gail · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't say enough about Camp Lucy. It was a perfect place for my daughter's May 2016 wedding. The minute we viewed the grounds we all knew it was the place. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. Food is awesome.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Gail, we are so happy that your daughters special day was what you wanted! Thank you for your kind words and we hope that you will come back and visit us! -Camp Lucy Team

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

Oh my goodness I cannot say enough good things about Camp Lucy! This place is the ultimate Hill Country wedding venue. My now husband and I flew down from NYC for 2 days and saw 9 venues in 1 day (we must have been crazy) but as soon as walked into the ceremony space at Sacred Oaks at Camp Lucy I knew it was it. My husband still talks about how magical it was to see it for the first time. I was initially worried about how it is all Whim (catering / rentals / etc) but honestly it was one of the best parts... everyone who works at Camp Lucy and Whim knows each other and coordinates with one another to make sure that everything lines up. I never realized how many different moving parts there would be in planning a wedding but with the Whim and Camp Lucy team it was SO much more manageable - they thought of things I never would! I literally emailed rentals / catering / my on-site coordinator at 2AM and they would respond by 9 or 10AM the next day with full options and explanations.. talk about dedication. Most of all, i really just loved working with each and every person at Camp Lucy (special shout outs to the Hawkins women!) their energy and passion for creating beautiful events shines through every meeting and call and you just feel so taken care of throughout the entire process and day of. Trust me, I know it seems like a big investment up front but it is worth every penny, and more! Thank you Camp Lucy for giving us the most magical wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Ashley, we are so overjoyed that you had such a magical experience with us! We are even happier that you gave us the chance to show you how well Whim and Camp Lucy works together in providing you with everything you need and more! Thank you so much for sharing your Camp Lucy experience and we hope that you will come visit us again! -Camp Lucy Team

Madeline · Married on 04/29/2016

I first saw Sacred Oaks when I was looking for a venue with my sister a few years ago, and it was not quite finished yet. I could tell it was going to be spectacular though, and as soon as we got engaged, we made an appointment to visit. The oak trees are breathtaking and the cocktail hour lawn and the reception hall is just beautiful! Needless to say, I whole-heartedly believe that this is the most beautiful venue around. When we visited (two weeks after we got engaged, and a year out of our ideal wedding date) they only had Fridays and Sundays available at both sites until mid-summer. We went with a Friday though, which ended up being perfect for us and our families. They encourage you to use Whim for catering, florals, and rentals because they work very closely with them and make everything so easy. We indeed used Whim for everything, and Camp Lucy has a unified billing setup that makes payment and tracking payments SO easy.

We also rented out all of the cottages for both Thursday and Friday (our wedding was on a Friday evening) and that was the best part of the entire weekend. All of our friends and family were together, they provided s'mores for us by the fire pit each night, complimentary breakfast that is incredible, and we just had the best time. The staff at the cottages were so kind and caring and helpful, and they even had someone working the front desk throughout the nights just in case anyone ever needed anything. One of our attendants locked herself out of her cottage at 2 am and got a key right away :)

We were slightly worried about having to shift everything inside because of inclement weather, but it was a beautiful day and cleared off in perfect time for them to get everything set up for us! Shelby was our Manager On Duty for our day and was incredible. She's spunky and fun and super positive and helpful, and helped us get everything together wonderfully. Thanks to Campy Lucy, everything was everything we ever hoped it would be.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Madeline, we are in so happy that you had a love at first sight moment with Camp Lucy and that even in its beginnings you knew it was the one! Thank you for sticking with us through construction and being able to see what we were envisioning for the space! We are even happier that you choose to have all of the Whim services for your special day and that we could show you how well all of our teams work together! Our cottages are something special to us in that you are able to spend more time with your loved ones and we are so happy that you got to experience that wonderful aspect of Camp Lucy. We hope that you will come back and visit us! Thank you for all of your kind words and more importantly thank you for sharing your Camp Lucy experience and special day with us. -Camp Lucy Team
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/04/2016

After viewing a few venues in Houston, my heart was really wanting to say our "I do's" in Hill County. Our family is from out of state and we really wanted to show them the beauty of Texas! It's a quaint quiet location up in the hills so you have beautiful scenery overlooking a working ranch. Just by looking at pictures, and this venue being my only Hill Country appointment, I knew it was going to be an easy "yes" for me! Diane Hutchinson gave us a beautiful tour of both options and since our wedding was intimate (60 guests) we decided that Ian's Chapel would fit everyone perfectly! BONUS! If you want an outdoor wedding, there is a magnitude of ceremony option locations! We booked a year in advance, and on a Monday which turned out to be the best idea ever financially! Ashley Rousseau seamlessly answered my questions revised our proposal a few times. We were set free to start the planning process and Sabrina Read was our Manager on Duty and she helped us perfect our wedding day for the remainder of the planning process. Big Kudo's to Sabrina for going above and beyond and gathering as much history as she could for us so we could prepare a history blurb to our guests for cocktail hour. I booked one onsite cottage for me and my girls to get ready in! We showed up day-of, grabbed yummy breakfast food & coffee from their breakfast buffet and took it back to our cottage. The cottage girls also brought a lovely fruit tray to our cottage while we got ready! Since Camp Lucy is in the country, we all stayed at the Austin Marriott South (free shuttle to downtown for our guests) and my husband and I booked a private bus for our guests to safely get to-and-from Camp Lucy. It was a perfect decision and all transportation companies are aware of Camp Lucy's location as well as that uphill climb! You really can't go wrong with booking here, we couldn't not be happier with our decision and our guests continuously tell us how beautiful our wedding day was!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Angela, we are filled with so much joy that we were able to make your special day one to remember! Thank you so much for shouting out our staff and how they helped you, it is always great to be reminded that you are doing a good job! We are thrilled that your intimate experience was at Camp Lucy and that you were able to give your guests a great experience as well. Thank you very much for reviewing us and we hope you will come back and visit us! -Camp Lucy Team
  • Carolyn and Chris

Carolyn · Married on 02/21/2016

Camp Lucy was the perfect venue! I fell in love with it as soon as I drove up. I then took my fiancé to see for himself. He loves the outdoors and rustic details. He instantly knew it was perfect too! He couldn't stop looking at the detail in the chapel - so unique and warm feeling. We liked that there are indoor options for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception in case of bad weather. You don't have to repurpose a space to accommodate. We got married in February and were prepared for cold. The weather was perfect. It was so great to be taking photos and look over to the pavilion area and see all of our guests enjoying the outdoors and taking pictures of the view. The staff was amazing too! Very helpful. Kim hunt our wedding planner made the day flow perfectly. After a year of planning, I was able to enjoy the day. I highly recommend a day of planner. All of our guests are still talking about just how fantastic the wedding was and location plays such a big part in that. Thank you for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Carolyn & Chris, we could not be happier that you and your guest were able to experience Camp Lucy and truly love it! We are thrilled by all of your kind words and really appreciate you reviewing us. We hope that you will come back and visit us! -Camp Lucy Team

Nancy · Married on 02/20/2016

Sacred Oaks at Camp Lucy is a magical, fairytale venue! The setting is beautiful, elegant, and simply enchanting. We were blessed with the most beautiful weather, for February. The staff at Camp Lucy went above and beyond to make everything perfect! When I first heard of Camp Lucy, all the reviews talked about how wonderful the food was. The food is amazing, our guests were so impressed by the dinner being gourmet and so wonderful. The staff was flawless and did everything in their power to accommodate any requests. Shelby, our onside manager, took such good care of us and kept on top of everything. They worked beautifully with our wedding planners, and did everything they could to make sure the evening went as planned! I would have ten more weddings here if I had anyone else to get married - this place is fabulous!! It has the entire package, beautiful ceremony space, gorgeous outdoor spaces, patios, and the inside venue is amazing! Even the brides and grooms room are above and beyond - a great place to hang out! Our guests were enchanted by the drive up to the venue and then what a treasure was hidden in the hills. I love this place!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Camp Lucy's reply:

Nancy, it is always great to hear that you would have 10 more weddings with us if you could! We are even happier to hear that everyone worked well together to provide you an excellent Camp Lucy experience! We love having Whim Catering on site to provide you with an excellent meal and it sounds like they did just that! Thank you so much for all of your kind words about Camp Lucy, we really appreciate it and we hope that you will come back and visit us! -Camp Lucy Team