Camila Margotta Photography Reviews

Camila Margotta Photography 6
Camila Margotta Photography 7

Lauren Collins · Getting married on 04/22/2020

Absolutely breathtaking

Camila was absolutely amazing. She was flexible and professional and worked with us to capture our personalities, our love story, and even our relationship with our fur-baby. We were torn between two locations, and Camila made them both work perfectly. Within a few minutes, she had us both at ease—laughing, dancing, and naturally enjoying one another and the moment. Camila had a “sneak peek” to us within 24 hours and we received all of our edited images in about two weeks. The pictures are BREATHTAKING!!! Her work has a romantic feel to it and the story she captured between us looked like it was right out of a fairy tale.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Camila Margotta Photography 8
    Camila Margotta Photography 9

Alex Kautzman · Married on 11/24/2018

The best of the best

Out of all the vendors that we spent money on, Camila was the most worthwhile, professional and went above and beyond. Her calming demeanor and kindness, and her incredible talent not only brought me ease and comfort but then floored me with her photography results. I have received more compliments on her pictures than anything else on our wedding day. Her talent does not need to be explained or exaggerated; it speaks for itself with the pictures. She has a lifelong customer and I stand by you being beyond thrilled if you choose her for any of your most precious moments.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Camila Margotta Photography 10
    Camila Margotta Photography 11
    Camila Margotta Photography 12
    Camila Margotta Photography 13

Tyler O’Connor · Married on 11/24/2018

Better Than Imagined

I can’t say nicer things about our photographer Camila. She was incredibly professional and everyone has been shocked at how amazing her pictures turned out. She was worth every penny and then much more. She was very patient and nice, even when I was getting frustrated and hangry. She handled everything better than I could have ever imagined. You won’t be disappointed whatsoever if you choose her to capture your most cherished moments. She’s the best; no exaggeration.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Camila Margotta Photography 14
    Camila Margotta Photography 15
    Camila Margotta Photography 16
    Camila Margotta Photography 17
  • Mallory

Mallory Green · Married on 11/11/2018

AMAZING Photography!!

Oh my goodness, where do I even begin?! From the beginning when we met with Camila, we were so happy with how easy she was to work with, super personable, friendly, and outgoing! When we received our engagement photos back from Rancho Bernardo Winery, we were floored with how perfect they were! She also did my bridal shower photos, which I am so in love with. Our rehearsal dinner photos came out absolutely gorgeous and we are ordering prints to hang in our house for the holidays! Without Camila, we would not be cherishing our family photos from those events. We LOVED working with her and are enamored with her work!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Elizabeth Carpenter · Married on 10/19/2018

We laughed, explored and had the most relaxed, professional experience possible.

Camila is so dedicated to her craft and making her clients happy. Her attention to detail is emaculate and she is so easy to be around. Such a talent, she captured us perfectly.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Isadora

Isadora Eller · Married on 09/15/2018

The most amazing experience!

Camila is not only personable, punctual, understanding, fun, and professional, but she is truly an ARTIST! I was exremely meticulous when It came to my wedding photographer and I was captured by Camila's work the moment I saw it. Her eye for capturing true emotions is motivating. We could not have asked for a more amazing photographer on the most special day of our lives. It was truly an inspiring experience working with Camila. Our wedding was everything we could have imagined, and thank to Camila every moment was captured. The details portrayed in every picture is amazing and brings us back to that special day every time we look at it. It truly takes a talented person to capture every moment of the party and she did just that. Almost everyday since I have posted my wedding pictures I have had messages asking who took the most flawless pictures they have ever seen. If you want to have your amazing day captured in the most perfect way I ABSOLUTELY recommend Camila.
    Thank you so so so so much Camila! We are still in awe.

Sent on 11/25/2018