Cameo Cakes Reviews

92 | Wichita, KS

92 Reviews for Cameo Cakes

Kara · Married on 10/30/2010

Rick and Vicki were very easy to work with! We walked in one morning and she worked with us creating my ideal cake. They take pride in their work and even more so when it comes to wedding cakes. Everyone thought it was delicious and it was beautiful too!

Sent on 11/09/2010
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 08/07/2010

Holy cow, I have never seen such a gorgeous cake! It tasted good too. I went in, and together, Vicki and I created a cake just for me. It was absolutely stunning. I would recommend them a thousand times over. The cost was comparable to other bakeries, but the personal service you get makes it worth so much more. It was a perfect experience.

Sent on 08/24/2010

Cherise · Married on 06/13/2010

The cake was beautiful, Tasted wonderful and the store was laid back and very helpful

Sent on 06/16/2010

Connie · Married on 06/05/2010

Very personable and helpful staff and owners. The cakes for EXTRAVAGANT! Although, the price was just higher than what I originally had planned, you get what you pay for, and the delivery service, the taste, the presentation, and NOT having to worry about cakes on my Big Day was well worth it! They also offer sugar-free cakes which are hardly distinguishable from their regular sweetened cakes.

Sent on 07/04/2010
  • W

Laura · Married on 03/03/2010

Cake was beautiful, exactly what I ordered/wanted and was on time.

Sent on 03/26/2010

Evan · Married on 12/30/2009

Perfect! Absolutely beautiful! Delicious!

Sent on 02/02/2010

Melissa · Married on 04/11/2009

I loved Cameo Cakes! Vickie was amazing to work with and was so helpful! The prices were great....better than the other shops I found around town. The cake was beautiful! And tasted sooooo good! I also got some of the rose cream cheese mints and they looked so pretty and tasted fantastic! Would recommend them to anyone for any occasion. My family had them do the cake for my Grandparents 50th Anniversary a couple months ago since everyone enjoyed the cake so much! And they have the best sugar cookies I have ever eaten!!! :)

Sent on 10/19/2009

Audrey · Married on 02/14/2009

Fabulous cake, service, creativity

Sent on 03/12/2009

Audrey · Married on 02/14/2009

A beautiful cake that tasted as good as it looked!

Sent on 04/27/2009

Mary · Married on 01/17/2009

Thanks Vicki for a fabulous cake and @ a great price!! It was scrumptious and beautiful!
    Very nice people to work with! I love how Vicki made me feel at home, and her cake shop is so cute and comfortable!
    I would reccomend this cake shop to all my friends!

Sent on 02/08/2009

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2008

My wedding cake was beautiful and they gave me exactly what I wanted. The staff is great to work with and they were even early!

Sent on 10/21/2008

Lisa · Married on 09/13/2008

It was such a pleasure to deal with Vickie at Cameo Cakes. She gave suggestions about different cake ideas and was so easy to work with when making decisions. The sheet cakes and wedding cake she made for our wedding turned out so delicious and beautiful. She gave me a miniature wedding cake to taste the day I picked out the cake because my fiance was not able to come. It was such a nice thing to do and my fiance loved the cake. Their cakes are so delicious and it turned out even better than I had imagined. I will go to Cameo Cakes for all occasions now!

Sent on 10/01/2008

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2008

Amazing people to work with during wedding planning. They are extremely laid back and know exactly what they're doing. I was more than happy with my wedding cake!

Sent on 09/01/2008

Lindsay · Married on 05/31/2008

The cake was beautiful. The took a vision from my head and turned it into a stunning cake. And as beautiful as the cake was, it tasted even better! Also, they were very helpful and flexible when the delivery time needed changed! I would highly reccomend this vendor!!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2008

Brady · Married on 10/27/2007

Rick and Vicki were AMAZING. I wish I could post pictures to show you how amazing my cake was. Vicki was in contact with me the days prior as she was finalizing her plan for the cake making sure it was exactly how I wanted it, and it far exceded my expectations. When delivering the cake Rick knew how I wanted to have my reception set up, 30 mins before the reception was supposed to start things were not done. He found a table, and set everything up himself for the cake, and helped set everything else up to. I do not know what I would have done with out him. My cake was so gorgeous everyone asked me if it was a real cake plastic. I can not wait until my one year anniversary to eat the top layer of my cake!

Sent on 07/24/2008

Bonnie · Married on 09/28/2007

They did an amazing job on our cake! Our guests didn't even think it was really edible because it was so well designed. Their staff was excellent in accommodating a last minute change of the entire cake. It was beautiful, delicious, and well within our very limited budget.

Sent on 02/03/2008

Audra · Married on 09/08/2007

The only problem I had was that there was a noticable bubble on the side of one of the layers of the cake. Other than that the cake was delicious and exactly what I pictured! It even tasted like new on our 1 year anniversary when I pulled it out of the freezer!

Sent on 02/17/2009

Sherrailynn · Married on 04/21/2007

They were a great company to work with. The cake (i'm told) was wonderful, moist & full of flavor. We had a 3-tier cake, and everyone loved it. My only regret is that I didn't get to have any on the day of! The anniversary cake was also great a year later!

Sent on 02/12/2009
  • *

Krissy · Married on 01/07/2006

They made my dream wedding cake! And it was DELICIOUS!!! Perfectly decorated with a fountain and bridges. I love love love my wedding cake!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Cassie · Married on 08/15/2003

Perfect size for our small wedding...tasted great and was beautiful too!

Sent on 08/25/2008

Trish · Married on 09/29/2001

From choosing the cake, to cutting it on the wedding day, everything went really smooth with Cameo Cakes. A friend recommended the bakery and I am so happy she did. The cake looked and tasted great! I would highly recommend Cameo for their professionalism and value for the budget.

Sent on 06/09/2008

Beautiful and delicious, what more could we ask for!?

Sent on 12/18/2015

LOVED my cake and grooms cake from Cameo Cakes! They looked even better than I imagined, they were flexible with my budget and made exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2012

We tried a few different cake places, but we were most impressed with Cameo Cakes professionalism and organization. They really seemed to have our best interests at heart, and helped us come up with a gorgeous cake that still fit our budget. We had white, chocolate, and strawberry cake at our reception, and everyone said it was delicious!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Cheri · Married on 10/29/2010

MMMMmmmmm....my cake was heavenly! Tasted as good as it looked! Had a hard time getting an initial apt., but it was worth the wait!
    Fantstic job Vickie!! I loved my cake!! The delivery man was so nice too, and he was in a really happy mood even though he had alot of deliveries, he took the time to visit with me, and ask me if I liked the cake - I responded with - I LOVE it!!!! They are very professional people, and I highly reccomend them! Don't miss going here - you will be glad you did!!

Sent on 11/04/2010