85 Reviews for Cameo Cakes

Tastings (1)
Cake Stands (1)
Local (1)
84 Cameo Cakes Reviews

Cake was amazing and perfect! We didn't even have any left over from our reception! (:

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cameo was AMAZING on our wedding day. It cost $100 extra to deliver on a Sunday since they are closed, but they still made it out there that day for us! They came with the cake, asked for the topper, serving set, stand and anything else that might go with it and they set everything up for us on the table!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erica, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Local, Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings
3.5

When I went in the establishment the first time, I was not impressed. I did email the owner and I was going to give them another chance, but I ended up using another establishment. I have heard and read some good things about cameo though!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carmen, 4/13/19, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used cameo cakes for our wedding. They provided a nice tasting so we could decide on the perfect flavors for our cake. They were very honest with how much cake we would need and how delivery would work. They have tons of pictures for ideas on how to decorate your cake and they were able to combine two different cake ideas to make our perfect cake. We originally had a 100 person slice cake but had to downgrade to the 76 slices and delivery was no longer available. My dad picked up the cake and everything went well with this. The cake is well protected and there wasn’t any issues with the transportation. Also the cake was delicious! I would recommend them.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Tastings

Owner is as sweet as her cakes! Wow and such an artist. She matched my wedding cake to my dress, it was so beautiful to look at and tasted super good. It was so moist! Moister than the tasting I had with them just fyi because the tasting was just an idea, and not as fresh as when they make your cake. I want more cake!! Craving it...so good

Profile Picture Kim, 6/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Cameo Cakes made my parents' 50th anniversary party a big event. Not only was it beautiful, but everyone commented on how delicious and moist it was. Many guests felt guilty for asking to try all 3 flavors!! Thank you for making a memorable cake for this once in a lifetime milestone!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a great experience with Cameo Cakes - great service, great cake!

Profile Picture User7577277, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our 3 tier, funfetti wedding cake turned out perfect! Our guests loved it! Easily the best part of the wedding planning was tasting cake at Cameo too - don't miss out! #YUM Thank you, Cameo Cakes!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Cameo Cakes did a fantastic job with our cake. I chose a cake they had displayed in their showroom. It was simple with an intricate pattern flowing up the sides. I loved the cake but not the pattern... so they asked for a photo of my dress and recreated my dress pattern on the cake! It was amazing! The delivery was on time and the cake was super delicious.

Profile Picture User4849597, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I love Cameo Cakes! They have so many options for wedding cakes, its amazing! I chose one of the 100s of cakes they had already done! It was beautiful!! Very intricate and well done! It was exactly what I wanted and it tasted delicious! We also got a matching sheet cake and a chocolate Groom sheet cake. My husband is obsessed with the soccer team from London called Chelsea F.C. so we sent her a picture of their logo and she put it on the cake and did everything else we asked for. The logo wasn't printed on it like other cake places probably do. She actually drew it out with frosting! It looked amazing! She is really talented! If you're in the Wichita area, I highly recommend using cameo cakes for your wedding cake or really for any occasion that you need cake for!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake

Wedding was on base and Cameo Cakes was great about providing security info...they had the cake delivered and set up on time...and it was exactly as ordered. They were fun to work with and very very nice. Great experience!

Profile Picture Linda, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fantastic job on the cakes. Everyone raved about the way they looked and tasted! Thank you!

Profile Picture Alisa, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Groom's Cake

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! Rick and Vicki are amazing. They are so nice and helpful and really listen to your ideas and how you would like your cake to look. Our cake turned out perfect and was delivered on time. The cake stand Cameo Cakes provided was beautiful and elegant. Extremely professional, excellent service, and seriously amazing cake. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

From the moment we met with Vicki, we were so impressed. Vicki and her husband are laid back and funny, making us feel very at ease. We really had no idea what we were wanting when it came to style and flavor, and Vicki provided us with suggestions and ideas that really stood out to us. They are very reasonably priced and the end result really exceeded our expectations. I appreciated that they took care of delivery and even added some flowers on at the last minute for me! They went above and beyond my expectations. At the end of the night, there wasn't any leftovers because our guests loved it so much!

Profile Picture Holly , 4/9/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

The ladies at the counter and Vicki are just wonderful to work with--- flexible and even called me because I forgot to call them about a final flavor for one of my layers. They so many flavors to choose from, Cherry is delicious (btw)! My grooms cake was a corvette and it turned out perfect!

I wanted a different set up than what they offered-- Vicki said No Problem--- I wish I had a picture for the site. I wanted each cake at a different level, short version is we set up the cake table (and stands), and they delivered and set the cake! This made for a stress free day (regarding the cake). I recommend Cameo to everyone and anyone! Thank you for helping make my BIG day a success!!!

Profile Picture User6451403, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Groom's Cake

Not only was the cake beautiful it was moist and delicious. Everyone enjoyed it!
Price was better than quotes from other bakeries. Loved working with the staff here.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/13/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Groom's Cake

Beautiful and delicious, what more could we ask for!?

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/7/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Excellent cake and service. They also have a reasonable delivery fee!

Profile Picture Geri, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

From the moment we walked in, Vicki was so nice to us and fun to chat with. The cake was delicious, affordable, and exactly what we wanted. They even made a groom's cake that looked exactly like a case of Free State Octoberfest! Delivery was early and easy. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User5541571, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
4.7

As always, cameo cake came thru with a wonderful & delicious cake. My wedding cake was exactly what I wanted, matching the picture & the colors that I wanted. Nothing but good comments about the simply, yet elegant wedding cake.

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

After going from cake shop to cake shop my last stop was Cameo Cakes, they were so helpful took the time out to sit down with us draw out examples of what my cakes would look like and just had a friendly conversation. They cake tasting was wonderful, I would highly recommend Cameo Cakes for any events.

Profile Picture User5290366, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.3

We used cameo cakes to supply cupcakes for our wedding and a small 6" round for the top of our cupcake tower. Since we had a smaller order, they would not deliver so we had to pick it up the day of. It was also odd to meet with them as you would just walk in and speak to someone instead of scheduling a meeting. It just seemed informal compared to the rest of our planning. However, the cupcakes and cake were delicious and looked fantastic.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/15/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They have been doing cakes for every occasion ever in our family. And they did amazing for our wedding.

Profile Picture User4698170, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Cameo Cakes for my first wedding and loved them. So when I found myself getting married again 22 years later, I knew who I wanted. And if it's possible, Cameo Cakes is even better now. More flavors, more designs, and the same wonderful people who've been baking fantastic cakes for decades. And thanks to Cameo and their samples, we actually chose cake flavors we'd never even thought of. And it was FANTASTIC! (Our guests are still raving about the wonderful butter pecan flavored cake we had!)

Profile Picture Dana, 5/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was excellent. Service was excellent. The only hang-up we ran into was not having my cake prepared for a 2-hr travel time (even though I had mentioned it 3 times before), so we had to wait 45 minutes for the cakes to be put in the freezer.

Profile Picture User5213068, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews