Cameo Cakes Reviews

Cameo Cakes 2
Cameo Cakes 3

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Cake was exactly what we wanted and tastes making

• Dani

Dani · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Cake & Grooms Cake

We worked with cameo cakes for our wedding cake and groom’s cake and they did an amazing job! The cake was not only beautiful but delicious as well! We were very impressed with the service too!

Cameo Cakes 4
    Cameo Cakes 5
  • Jonny

Jonny Diane Thompson · Married on 06/16/2018

Jonny Diane Thompson at The RN Doula Officiant & Consultant LLC

This shop is so very delightful to work with for all your bakery needs. I love the 1:1 touch the owners provide to each person. They make you feel that you are their most important person throughout the entire ordering through delivery service. This is definitely a shop with heart. Thank you ~ jonny diane

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

Cake was amazing and perfect! We didn't even have any left over from our reception! (:

• Erica

Erica · Married on 10/15/2017

Cameo was AMAZING on our wedding day. It cost $100 extra to deliver on a Sunday since they are closed, but they still made it out there that day for us! They came with the cake, asked for the topper, serving set, stand and anything else that might go with it and they set everything up for us on the table!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Cameo Cakes 6

Cameo Cakes's reply:

Thank You so much for letting us be apart of your special day. And Congratulations.

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

We used cameo cakes for our wedding. They provided a nice tasting so we could decide on the perfect flavors for our cake. They were very honest with how much cake we would need and how delivery would work. They have tons of pictures for ideas on how to decorate your cake and they were able to combine two different cake ideas to make our perfect cake. We originally had a 100 person slice cake but had to downgrade to the 76 slices and delivery was no longer available. My dad picked up the cake and everything went well with this. The cake is well protected and there wasn’t any issues with the transportation. Also the cake was delicious! I would recommend them.

Kim · Married on 06/08/2017

Owner is as sweet as her cakes! Wow and such an artist. She matched my wedding cake to my dress, it was so beautiful to look at and tasted super good. It was so moist! Moister than the tasting I had with them just fyi because the tasting was just an idea, and not as fresh as when they make your cake. I want more cake!! Craving it...so good

Rebecca · Married on 03/10/2017

Cameo Cakes made my parents' 50th anniversary party a big event. Not only was it beautiful, but everyone commented on how delicious and moist it was. Many guests felt guilty for asking to try all 3 flavors!! Thank you for making a memorable cake for this once in a lifetime milestone!!

Mona · Married on 12/31/2016

We had a great experience with Cameo Cakes - great service, great cake!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Our 3 tier, funfetti wedding cake turned out perfect! Our guests loved it! Easily the best part of the wedding planning was tasting cake at Cameo too - don't miss out! #YUM Thank you, Cameo Cakes!

Lindsi · Married on 10/15/2016

Cameo Cakes did a fantastic job with our cake. I chose a cake they had displayed in their showroom. It was simple with an intricate pattern flowing up the sides. I loved the cake but not the pattern... so they asked for a photo of my dress and recreated my dress pattern on the cake! It was amazing! The delivery was on time and the cake was super delicious.

Anna · Married on 07/23/2016

I love Cameo Cakes! They have so many options for wedding cakes, its amazing! I chose one of the 100s of cakes they had already done! It was beautiful!! Very intricate and well done! It was exactly what I wanted and it tasted delicious! We also got a matching sheet cake and a chocolate Groom sheet cake. My husband is obsessed with the soccer team from London called Chelsea F.C. so we sent her a picture of their logo and she put it on the cake and did everything else we asked for. The logo wasn't printed on it like other cake places probably do. She actually drew it out with frosting! It looked amazing! She is really talented! If you're in the Wichita area, I highly recommend using cameo cakes for your wedding cake or really for any occasion that you need cake for!

• Linda

Linda · Married on 06/24/2016

Wedding was on base and Cameo Cakes was great about providing security info...they had the cake delivered and set up on time...and it was exactly as ordered. They were fun to work with and very very nice. Great experience!

• Alisa445

Alisa · Married on 05/21/2016

Fantastic job on the cakes. Everyone raved about the way they looked and tasted! Thank you!

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 04/30/2016

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! Rick and Vicki are amazing. They are so nice and helpful and really listen to your ideas and how you would like your cake to look. Our cake turned out perfect and was delivered on time. The cake stand Cameo Cakes provided was beautiful and elegant. Extremely professional, excellent service, and seriously amazing cake. Highly recommended!

Holly · Married on 04/09/2016

From the moment we met with Vicki, we were so impressed. Vicki and her husband are laid back and funny, making us feel very at ease. We really had no idea what we were wanting when it came to style and flavor, and Vicki provided us with suggestions and ideas that really stood out to us. They are very reasonably priced and the end result really exceeded our expectations. I appreciated that they took care of delivery and even added some flowers on at the last minute for me! They went above and beyond my expectations. At the end of the night, there wasn't any leftovers because our guests loved it so much!

The ladies at the counter and Vicki are just wonderful to work with--- flexible and even called me because I forgot to call them about a final flavor for one of my layers. They so many flavors to choose from, Cherry is delicious (btw)! My grooms cake was a corvette and it turned out perfect!

I wanted a different set up than what they offered-- Vicki said No Problem--- I wish I had a picture for the site. I wanted each cake at a different level, short version is we set up the cake table (and stands), and they delivered and set the cake! This made for a stress free day (regarding the cake). I recommend Cameo to everyone and anyone! Thank you for helping make my BIG day a success!!!

Jessica · Married on 11/13/2015

Not only was the cake beautiful it was moist and delicious. Everyone enjoyed it!
    Price was better than quotes from other bakeries. Loved working with the staff here.

Geri · Married on 10/17/2015

Excellent cake and service. They also have a reasonable delivery fee!

From the moment we walked in, Vicki was so nice to us and fun to chat with. The cake was delicious, affordable, and exactly what we wanted. They even made a groom's cake that looked exactly like a case of Free State Octoberfest! Delivery was early and easy. Highly recommended!

They have been doing cakes for every occasion ever in our family. And they did amazing for our wedding.

Dana · Married on 05/10/2015

I used Cameo Cakes for my first wedding and loved them. So when I found myself getting married again 22 years later, I knew who I wanted. And if it's possible, Cameo Cakes is even better now. More flavors, more designs, and the same wonderful people who've been baking fantastic cakes for decades. And thanks to Cameo and their samples, we actually chose cake flavors we'd never even thought of. And it was FANTASTIC! (Our guests are still raving about the wonderful butter pecan flavored cake we had!)

Kelsie · Married on 03/14/2015

Cameo Cakes made our wedding cake based on a sketch that I gave them, and they totally delivered! Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Staff is easy to work with and very friendly!

Tricia · Married on 02/22/2015

My cake was amazing! It was absolutely beautiful and tasted so so good. I wish I could give more than 5 stars

• O

Brittany · Married on 02/14/2015

HIGH FIVE to Cameo Cakes!!! Our wedding cake turned out better than the picture. It was gorgeous and delicious at the same time. We loved it and the guest loved it as well. The staff is very friendly and professional.