Cameo Bridal Reviews

39 | Baltimore, MD

39 Reviews for Cameo Bridal

• Amy

Amy · Getting married on 10/03/2020

I bought my dress from this vendor. The women who worked their wee very kind and made finding the dress of my dreams very easy and stress-free. I would recommend them to anyone. They don't carry everything in the store to try on but if you have your heart set on something they will order anything for you.

Sent on 08/05/2008
  • Sarah

Sarah Afonso · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Customer Service

Gina and her team are just amazing. I tried on MANY dresses here and couldn't find one I loved. I ended up finding one in Florida (dress shopping with my mom/sister) and chose to come back to MD to purchase at Cameo because of their customer service. All of my maids got their dresses here as well, and I can say we were all very impressed with the friendliness and encouragement at every visit. Although the shop was very busy, our party had all the attention and assistance we needed, even entertaining my matron of honor's 2-year old.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Kelly Merkel · Married on 01/26/2019

Bridal Dress

If I could, I would give this salon 10 out of 5 stars. I was utterly impressed by the quality of the dresses and how personable and knowledgeable the owners of the store were. I had the amazing opportunity to work with Alana who works with her mother to keep a family business of 40 years thriving and helping future brides find that perfect dress. I went to two other bridal salons and found nothing that compared to my experience and the quality that Cameo offers. I have encouraged my girlfriends to make Cameo their first stop when their time comes to find their dream bridal gown because it really is an amazing place. The prices are super reasonable which makes it a no-brainer to visit this salon. I also noticed several young women trying on gorgeous prom and bridesmaid dresses and appeared to be having the same exciting and breathtaking experience I had.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 07/15/2018

Go for the small, family owned store.

A hidden gem for sure. Alaina was so attentive and patient and found the PERFECT dress for me. We had just come from a chain store and I was pretty upset with how little help we had gotten despite making an appointment, and how little I liked the selection of gowns. Cameo Bridal was such a refreshing experience and I found my dress right away. Fitting appointments were a breeze, and I was super pleased with the price I paid for my gown. Their newly renovated space is gorgeous as well! Thanks for everything, Cameo girls!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kori · Married on 06/02/2018

I first discovered Cameo Bridal when I was a maid of honor in a wedding. We were looking for a particular dress and could not find it anywhere, except Cameo. We went in and were assisted by Gina herself. This was our 5th place we had traveled to find bridesmaid dresses. We were feeling hopeless but remained on the lookout for the perfect shop. I’m so glad we never lost hope because we hit the jackpot when we found Cameo! Gina was not only knowledgeable but professional and extremely funny. She made us feel confident in our dress decision in all aspects! We could not have had a better ending to our journey!

Fast forward to a couple years later, it's my turn to walk down the aisle. I knew we'd be getting dresses from Cameo for my girls. I happened to find my actual wedding gown at a sample sale from another bridal shop. A friend had told me that they happen to have these every so often. Since I was on a budget, I decided to take a peak and found a dress for a steal! The shop had refused to do any alterations on the dress because it was on sale. Hindsight 20/20, this was a blessing because there’s simply no way anyone could have done what Gina did for my dress. The dress needed serious love but it had great bones. Gina (by the grace of some super power she has) transformed my dress into the vision I saw from day one! She knew exactly how to make it pop and work for my body. I was completely blown away by her ability to create such a master piece! I trusted her input every step of the way and she did not disappoint!

The feeling I had when I walked down that aisle was possible because of Gina, the owner of Cameo Bridal. If you are in need of any type of gown, look no further. Your dreams will become a reality when you put your trust in Cameo!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 12/16/2017

BEST Shop in the business!

Recently, my sister in law became engaged and has been searching for shops to help her find her dream dress. We reached out to several local shops to assist in offering advice, information, or selections online due to her starting a new job position and having limited availability during the day to inquire or stop by in person. A few shops responded with very limited details, but none of the shops offered to assist with selections online, or offer to set up a private appointment around her work schedule. As you can imagine, planning a wedding and picking out the key details is essential, and choosing the right dream dress within an appropriate time frame was an extremely important part of my sister in law’s “to do list.” I reached out to Gina at Cameo Bridal online as I remembered my initial struggles with finding a shop that would assist me with my own dream dress when I got married two years ago. Gina was very quick to respond, and offered selections online to view prior to scheduling an appointment. Gina took the time to listen to my sister in law in terms of what her vision was for her dream dress, and made sure she selected dresses for her that that fit the description she provided. Gina never once pressured or tried to persuade either of us to choose her shop over any of the other local shops, and continued to be attentive and responsive to all questions and new ideas presented overtime while the final decisions were being made. After taking some time to consider the options presented online, my sister in law decided to give Cameo Bridal a try for her dress selections. Upon arrival, Cameo made my sister in law feel welcomed and showed her to her own private area decked out with engagement décor, mirrors at every angle, and the option to choose any play list to set the dress fitting mood! There were plenty of comfortable seating options for guests to wait while the “bride to be” was transforming into her gown selections. Gina made the whole experience unforgettable and had our group laughing the entire time. When it came time to “say yes to the dress” Gina and the Cameo staff helped congratulate and celebrate my sister in law’s selections with a wide variety of photos to remember her special day, and the very moment that she said “yes” to her dress. Not only did my sister in law find her dream dress, but she was able to find her bridesmaid dresses at the same time! The overall experience at Cameo was an experience that we will never forget, from the bridal experience, to the guest experience, Cameo makes each and every person feel special. The experience alone is something that can not be compared anywhere else. I would continue to recommend Gina and Cameo Bridal to each and every bride considering their options for their dream wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, wedding guest dress, or prom dress shopping! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

I am so happy I bought my dress at Cameo Bridal! Not to mention - I found my perfect dress at Cameo because I couldn't find it at any other shops I went to. I came in with an idea and Tracey ended up pulling out a dress that happened to be the one because SHE thought I may like it!!! Then... two easy fittings with Gina and Tracey and the seamstress did a great job and I was all set :) The shop is not as "elegant" as some, but in my opinion. it's the quality of the service and the importance of finding your special dress in a relaxed environment with women who care about you (not just trying to get your money) - and I truly had an amazing, caring, and almost family-feeling type of experience buying my dress from these women! I am excited to go back and show them pictures! Go find your dress at Cameo!!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

Cameo Bridal was great to work with! I had a special situation since I was living in Texas and getting married in Baltimore and Gina was super accommodating and easy to work with. They rented my dress for me, put it on a mannequin and sent me photos just so I could see what the dress looked like in person. They did all the alterations and steaming of the dress and it turned out beautifully!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/12/2016

If you are looking for great service and amazing deals and not to mention beautiful dresses than Cameo Bridal is the place to go. It is located in Glen Burnie in a shopping center next to La Fountain Bleu, do not judge this place based on appearance as you will truly miss out. Once you step inside you will see why this place is amazing. They have amazing dresses not to mention the amount of selection they have. You will see many on the show room floor however there are plenty more in the back. After trying on multiple dresses Gina could tell I had not found the one. She went in the back based on what I was looking for and found THE DRESS! Trying it on I must say I was not sure if it was going to be the one but once we stepped out into the showroom where I was able to see the full thing and had the reception lights turned on I knew I found the one. The dress was originally marked higher than my budget however after Gina spoke to the owner about how I was searching for THE DRESS the owner told her to drop the price to my budget as they just wanted me to have found my dream dress and that I did. Gina was very accommodating and was patient when looking through the dresses. She is hysterical as well and makes the process so much fun. As a result I said yes to the dress here. During alterations the process was a breeze and again I dealt with Gina who truly helped and made sure everything fit perfect. The entire process was absolutely amazing. I ended up also getting my bridesmaid dresses from here and the experience was the same. Everyone is extremely nice and helpful and they truly love what they do and ultimately want you to find your dream dress. Due to purchasing my wedding dress here I was able to get a discount for my bridesmaids which worked out perfect. You will be truly satisfied and will have the stress lifted from your shoulders if you come here and find your dress.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2016

This is my very candid and honest review of cameo bridal! The owner Gina Samuels is what makes Cameo bridal salon so wonderful. The shop is not in a fancy location, it doesn't have that glamorous bridal feel atmosphere, and the dressing rooms are small; HOWEVER, if you can get past all that superficial stuff, Cameo bridal has the same beautiful gowns that the fancier stores have, at a slightly lower price. It's run by a friendly, upbeat owner who takes pride in her job and genuinely cares about each bride's happiness. I say all this AFTER initially having a negative experience. Let me explain: During my first fitting, I got into my dress and realized it had been ordered wrong. I specifically wanted buttons down the back but the dress I was trying on had a corset/tie up back. Gina checked the handwritten receipt and realized the error... whoever had rung me up months before didn't write down that I asked for buttons like she should have. With only 3 weeks until my wedding day, I began to cry! Gina promised to correct the situation and immediately made phone calls to mend the situation. I went home feeling down and unsure of what would happen. My mom spoke to Gina several times that next week and sure enough, Gina worked her butt off to get another brand-new dress, with the buttons, and in my size, shipped to her store. She even wrote me emails to keep me updated on the status of the dress arriving. Miraculously, my second fitting went perfect and the dress was exactly like I wanted. We had it altered right there at the store and it fit me like a glove. It was unfortunate the mistake ever happened in the first place but the thing is, we are all human and accidents happen. What matters is that Gina acknowledged the mistake, was genuinely sorry, and took the appropriate steps to fix the problem. That's what counts. I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I didn't want to take the dress off at the end of the night! Thank you Gina!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Shannon · Married on 12/26/2015

The staff made my dreams come true!

Sent on 12/05/2015

I just had a FANTASTIC experience with Gina. I ended up buying the second dress I tried on and this was my first time ever trying on dresses. Gina is professional and funny, and she knows her stuff having worked in the industry for 30ish years. They do not work on commission, so they tend to care more about helping me find the right the dress than making a sale. I ultimately couldn't decide between two dresses, so I decided to wait and think about it. After a terrible, awful, miserable experience at another store, my mom and I could not drive fast enough back to Gina. I walked in and gave her the biggest hug. She's that good. Go.

Sent on 11/29/2014
  • Mrs Rueckert

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/15/2014

How can I even try to put in to words how wonderful all of these ladies are that work at Cameo Bridal. I loved my experience there! I am actually sad that I now don’t have a reason to go there. This was the first store I went to looking for a wedding gown and I found one right away. Gina did a wonderful job picking dresses that matched what I was looking for and what would look good on my body type. I LOVED my dress and I loved the atmosphere when I walked in to that shop. All of my bridesmaids got their dresses from them and they looked beautiful! I’m still getting compliments on the dresses we got from Cameo.

Sent on 11/25/2014

I had a wonderful experience at Cameo. I went to 2 other shops the weekend before and kind of already had "the dress" in mind. I told Gina, who was awesome, what I was looking for and she knew exactly what to grab for me. Gina just made me feel so comfortable, she was fun, honest, and knew when I wasn't liking a dress would say "no this isn't it, move onto the next one". I knew they carried the designer Maggie Sottero who made the dress that I really fell in love with, but they didn't have it in the store. They took the time to look it up to see if they could get it in and the price, which was lower than the first place I tried it on. I had on a very similar dress to my favorite and when I showed Gina the pictures of my favorite dress she knew that it was the one for me, and I knew in my heart as well. I bought my dress and veil with them, and can't wait to go back when it comes in!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Erin · Married on 07/21/2012

These gals are SO nice and so welcoming! They made me feel like a princess far before my wedding day. Absolutely purchase the dress of your dreams from here.

Sent on 08/16/2012
  • Erikka

Erikka · Married on 09/03/2011

So everyone knows how important the dress is to the bride, even if (like me) you HAVEN'T been dreaming of the perfect dress since you were old enough to talk. I went to Cameo Bridal looking for specific dresses by a specific designer. They didn't have the dresses I wanted but had several samples by the same designer in the same silhouette. The sales person, Heather, was an absolute joy to work with. I didn't feel pressured, she kept telling me I looked skinny - major points with any bride, even a size 0 (which I am NOT).

I left the first time empty handed but there was one dress I'd tried on that I couldn't get out of my mind. After taking several polls and annoying anyone who would listen I decided to go back for this dress. I was helped by Heather again and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She was wonderful and took GREAT care with my mom, my sister and I.

When my sister gets married she'll be going to Cameo as well.

Sent on 09/27/2011
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 08/07/2010

I went to David's Bridals at first, was quickly discouraged and went to Cameo because I wanted a one on one personal experiance. Heather and Gina were wonderful and very accomidating. It's a small store with a large selection. I would recommend morning hours sincs there are only 2 dressing rooms though. My gown was beautiful and I would reccomend them to anyone who wants a personal touch at an affordable price. Just a hint: I ordered a beautiful Alexia designer gown that was a bridesmaids gown in ivory and pink for my wedding gown. I saved a whole lot of money by doing this and the fabric was the same fabric that was used to make wedding gowns. Very elegant and got many compliments!

Sent on 08/30/2010

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2009

My friend told me about Cameo Bridal and was I impressed. Gina that works there is awesome. She is extremely helpful as is everyone else there. I actually got m bridesmaid dresses there as well. I would and have recommended them to anyone.

Sent on 10/19/2009

laurie · Married on 08/29/2009

I happened to stop in this shop one day and I am very glad that I did. The ladies in the store are so sweet and truly want you to find your perfect dress. For me it didn't take long- it was the second dress. Once the dress was ordered they kept me updated on the status of the dress and when it came in they made the alterations. I can not thak them enough!

Sent on 09/14/2009
  • I

Ines · Married on 09/15/2007

Amazing! Let me try on a hundred different dresses without becoming impatient, let me come back several time to try on the same one, very helpful with the entire wedding party!

Sent on 07/01/2008

Aisha · Married on 08/28/2010

I will be the first to say that I was a little skeptical when I walked into this dress shop. The first time I went in, the shop was still located in La Fontane Blue and was about the size of a shoe box, but boy am I glad that I stayed!!!! I found my dress during that very same visit. It had never been tried on and was meant for me! The ladies were always very friendly, professional, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy. My dress came in early once ordered. My dress came back early from alterations, as well. During the alterations process when it needed a little tweeking, they were more than happy to make the corrections for me. All and all, I had a wonderful experience and am very glad I chose them.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Deanna · Married on 08/07/2010

Gina was great! I got a beautiful dress for an amazing price. The alterations were okay, though. I added detachable cap sleeves to my dress and had them bustle it, too. The bustle did not last the whole night, but that could be due to the fact that everyone kept stepping and pulling on it. All in all, though, I got a beautiful dress for a reasonable price that looked incredible on me... and, best of all everyone there was extremely nice to work with.

Sent on 08/30/2010

Mary and Tim · Married on 06/20/2009

Cameo Bridal helped my find the perfect wedding gown. I had tried on so many gowns and was ready to give up until Heather picked out the Maggie Sottero gown that I finally purchased. I also had my gown altered there and purchased the bridesmaids gowns at Cameo also. The staff is extremely nice, and they let me try on as many gowns as I wanted. They were so helpful in keeping in touch with me during the process and every time I visited the store they were always friendly, kind and accomodating.

Sent on 01/29/2010
  • Kim19

Kim · Married on 03/26/2010

Cameo did a great job with my wedding gown. They were very nice and helpful and were very flexible. I got my dress altered there and the lady who did it put the bustle in upside down. If you get your dress altered there, just make sure all the alterations are correct before you leave.

I highly recommend Cameo for your wedding or bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 04/22/2010

Heather · Married on 09/23/2011

3.5

When we first entered the shop we spent some time looking through the dress rack without much success. But after a few minutes Gina offered to help us. She had me describe the type of dress I was looking for and went into the back and brought several dresses meeting my criteria. The second dress I put on was perfect. But the price was over budget. She dropped the offer down saying she was giving us the actual price of the dress without a markup. Feeling it was still too high for our budget we left the store and found the dress for half the price at another location. Nice service but too much markup!

Sent on 09/27/2011