Camela Lynn Weddings & Events Reviews

Camela Lynn Weddings & Events 1
Camela Lynn Weddings & Events 2

Tamara Sanford · Married on 09/01/2019

Sanford Pinkins Wedding

Camala, Adrienne, Lamar, and Associates provided planning/decorative services for my daughter's wedding on 9/1/19. They were all professional, friendly, and provided top notch service from concept inception to the last guest that left the reception!! I HIGHLY recommend this team for any event that you're planning!

Camela Lynn Weddings & Events 3
    Sent on 09/06/2019

Camela Lynn Weddings & Events's reply:

Wedding Date 11/1/2019 Parents of The Bride!!!
    Tammy THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW!!!! We miss you already. It was truly a joy to see Rayvion & Jonathan get married.

I love your family!!!! Drinks soon!! ♥️

Jonathan · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome Wedding Planner!

Camela is a top-notch planner and we were incredibly fortunate to have been able to work with her. She is extremely personable and will make sure that the wedding day will reflect the personalities of both the bride and the groom. She respected both of our wants and needs and worked to craft an event that we were both in awe of. Thanks to Camela, our wedding day flowed smoothly with no major hiccups. I would highly recommend booking Camela for your wedding if you have the opportunity!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Rayvion Sanford · Married on 09/01/2019

The Winning Team !!

I absolutely need to take the time to share with you guys how amazing my wedding planner Camela was. My husband and I live in California but got married in Ohio. Camela helped us to find almost all our vendors through her extensive network, managed meetings, appts, and was critical to helping us stay on budget (my ideas sometimes being far too extravagant heheheh). She let me live out my dreams and worked hard with her team and our vendors to execute our vision. My wedding day was everything I could have imagined and there’s no way we would have come close to being able to execute that without her. She’s professional, well networked, and just damn good at her job. If you’re getting married and need any help, I’d recommend her 1000x over again. Day of support also included her team Lamar and Amy who helped make sure everything ran smoothly and that we didn’t have to worry about a thing or look at a clock. They had us where we needed to be the whole day and it all felt very seamless. HIRE HER NOW !

Camela Lynn Weddings & Events 4
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Porsha · Married on 04/27/2019

Very Helpful

My husband and I hired Cam for month-of coordination services for our recent wedding. She went above and beyond with helping me prep and creating timelines and schedules for the big day. It really helped that I didn’t have to stress about the details during the month leading up to the wedding (who knew there were sooooo many small details???). She was like a part of the family! The day of our wedding was perfect! We spent a lot of time with Cam’s assistants during the day of the wedding (while she was behind the scenes keeping everything on track). Lamar was an absolute pleasure to work with. Both my husband and I agree that he made the day so relaxing, stepped in and problem-solved for a few issues so I wasn’t stressed, and even made sure we got to try our cocktail hour appetizers/drinks. We were so relaxed because of him! And Amy was great with keep everyone in line and helping us with pictures and outfits. We are so grateful for this team!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Lindsey · Married on 08/31/2018

I cannot express how happy I am with Camela and her team!!!! Our wedding would not have happened without her and it definitely would not have been the perfect day it was without her. Camela is amazing, so easy to work with and kept the wedding planning process much easier. What immediately impressed my now husband and I was after meeting with Camela, before signing her, we had discussed our desire for her team to set up our florals for us so we could save costs on floral setup. Immediately after our meeting Camela she went to our florist to get detailed information about the sizes and amount of our centerpieces to see if it was doable. She sent us a message and pictures of the centerpiece vases and let us know she could do it. We were so impressed with her self initiative of going above and beyond and decided to hire her. Once the contract was signed she immediately started working on our wedding and made the month of much easier. She would randomly check on me to see how I was doing and to see if there was anything we needed. Most importantly the day of went amazing because of her and her team!!! She had several people with her Amy, Kristen and Lamar, they helped keep us on time ( I never had to worry about time). My husband and I got married in front of his fire house in Upper Arlington which had never been done before. They did setup for us and ran/setup the sound system and the ceremony was just how we had hoped it would be...dream came true!!! About 10 minutes before the ceremony we realized we never had a chance to buy rose petals for our flower girl, my husband tried to call the florist to see if we could get some but they didn't answer. The shop was across the street from the firehouse and Camela ran over there and before I knew it I turned around and Camela had the flower girl basket full of beautiful rose petals...like a Fairy Godmother! No matter what our request was she made it happen without any question. She made our wedding our dream day!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Angela · Married on 09/10/2016

Camela and her team were awesome! She was always available when you needed to talk about specific details. Super friendly, professional, and willing to go the extra mile to make your wedding day perfect. I would highly recommend her to any engaged couple planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2017