8011 Hard Road, Dublin, OH 43016 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Camela Lynn Weddings & Events

Camela Lynn Weddings & Events is a full-service, boutique wedding planning agency located in Dublin, Ohio. Owner and founder Camela Lynn Jones has over 16 years of experience in special event design, hotel management, and wedding planning coordination. This planner and her passionate team are dedicated to helping couples create the celebrations of their dreams.

Camela Lynn Weddings & Events is devoted to tailoring each event they work on to their clients’ unique needs. For those who need assistance finding vendors or tying together the details of their event, Camela and her team offer a partial-planning package. This option includes services such as timeline creation, site design assistance, a list of preferred vendors, floor plan design, and more. To support you throughout the process, the planners will be available for unlimited meetings leading up to your special day. For those who don’t know where to begin, a full-planning package is available. Including all the services listed in the partial-planning option, this package also features budget design and management, assistance with stationery selection, and menu planning. In addition, Camela can provide recommendations for hotels, transportation services, hair and makeup services, rehearsal dinner venues, day-after brunch, as well as day-of breakfast and lunch. For those who need help with the finishing touches, monthly and hourly services are available. Camela Lynn Weddings & Events can even design your dessert table with treats, linens, signage, and more. Though based in Dublin, they are happy to serve Columbus as well as those celebrating throughout the country.

• Black-owned

Videos 3 Videos

10 Reviews for Camela Lynn Weddings & Events

Jennifer C. · Married on 07/17/2021

Mother of the Groom

Camela and her team were outstanding. Our celebration included international guests, many cultural nuances and problematic weather. Through it all, Camela and her team helped create a lovely ceremony and reception. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/23/2021

Keisha B. · Married on 11/01/2019

A must have...

I wanted to write this review weeks ago, but every time I thought back to my wedding day, I started to cry. Not because things went wrong, but because of all the things that could have gone wrong if it weren't for Camela and her assistant, Lamar.

I've followed Cam for a long time, I'm talking cake-pop and bridal soiree days! I knew that if I were to ever get married again, I wanted her to be there. At that time, I wasn't even engaged, just casually dating, but I knew that when my time came - IF my time came, I wanted her to be there. I went as far as jumping into her DMs (lol) to let her know that should I ever say I DO again, I needed her to be a part of it. Cost, flowers, open bar, and chair covers be damned I'd fit her into the budget somehow! I knew that if she were on my team, the day would be perfect, and, spoiler alert - it was!

Once I got engaged and began the planning process, I reached out to retain Cam, and our first conversation just felt... right. It felt like I was catching up with a family member I hadn't talked to in a while. She asked about my dad, I asked her about her mom, we just spent a considerable portion of our initial conversation catching up with one another, building a rapport, and discussing my wedding wishes.

After that conversation, I knew that she truly understood me and the vision I had for my big day. Throughout the process, when I need a strong "No," on specific ideas or decisions, she gave it to me. And because of the rapport we'd built, I knew and understood that she knew best and had my best interest at heart. Cam always encouraged and reminded my husband and I to stay true to our vision, "Family and Ancestry." She understood the importance to us behind every picture, every moment and every ode to the family that could only be there in heavenly spirit.

I'm an admittedly extremely hands-on bride and feared that only "I" could see my vision entirely through. My ceremony and reception were held in two different locations, and there were things that I'd made and had envisioned to be in each of those spaces. Before retaining Cam, I feared that I'd have to commission my family members to move things from one space to the other, and possibly miss parts of the ceremony/reception. As my day-of coordinator, Cam went the extra mile to pick up items needed for both my ceremony and reception. She was able to bring my vision to life in the most elegant way possible, all while somehow still being exactly where I needed her when I needed her (sorcery, I tell ya!)

Most importantly, every family member was able to enjoy the full experience of our day with us because of her willingness to go above and beyond. Cam and Lamar facilitated with each other to make sure that my groom and I were comfortable throughout the entire day. They made sure my veil was in place, my husbands' shirt ironed, that we had food on our stomachs, that we remembered to let the dog out (lol, poor Max). They also ensured that our guests were informed, and in the right places at the right time.

I know that my wedding day would have happened regardless, but having Camela and Lamar there to facilitate and to make sure that everything was on time, ran smoothly, looked beautiful made it indeed a night to remember. If you're reading this and are undecided on if you need a planner, be it a day of, or full-on planning - consider this the sign you were looking for to say Yes To The... Coordinator!

Thank you so much, Cam, for making my dreams a reality

Sent on 11/25/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Camela Lynn Weddings & Events Pricing

Camela Lynn Weddings & Events Price Rates

Camela Lynn Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2600
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Camela Lynn Weddings & Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Camela Lynn Weddings & Events 2
    Custom Day Of Couples Gift Box

Receive your beautifully crafted Gift Box from the Camela Lynn Team. Filled with tons of goodies esepcially designed for you. No gift box is the same. Book Partial Planning, Full Service Planning!

Valued at $150.00

• 8011 Hard Road Dublin, OH, 43016 See on map
    614-802-6205 (Phone number)
    Location of (Camela Lynn Weddings & Events)