Camden Falls Reception and Conference Center Reviews

Tiffin, OH
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Christa Married on 06/03/2017
    Once you visit the property you will know immediately that this is the place for you.
  • green-white wedding
    Emily Married on 09/24/2016

Couldn’t be any more perfect

Oh my goodness! Camden falls is just so amazing. They treated us like family. Our questions were always answered, and whatever we wanted to do, they were up to it! I had such big dreams for the big day and Adam Smith and the whole crew were so set into making it amazing! Its not even just the people, the facility is beautiful, good sized, and the outdoor wedding site is amazing. Everything was set up perfectly, food was amazing, and it all ran very smooth. Definitely worth booking!
    Shelby Married on 08/16/2014
    Everything about our wedding day/evening was PERFECT! Such friendly, helpful & organized staff/management! We have had A LOT of our wedding guests tell us how great the food was at our reception too. I would definitely recommend Camden to any bride & groom looking for a great place to have their wedding and reception in Tiffin!
  • User1674033 2+ years ago
    Adam Smith was awesome. He was so helpful and made our day go smoothly. Camden falls is also a beautiful place for pictures. Highly recommend!
  • User1038393 2+ years ago
    Tiffin-Camden Falls is truly a one stop shop! While choosing our reception site we also had to consider the food options too. We were blown away at the biannually taste testing. Every option from the filet, to the roasted herbed chicken, to the artichoke dip, and even their baked potato salad was superb! While planning, they were quick to accommodate for menu changes and had multiple packages and varieties of dishes to choose from. At the wedding the staff was very proactive in making sure our meal was served promptly and that there was food always available. Now, four weeks after our wedding people are still talking about how delicious the food was and we couldn't agree more!
    Laura Married on 05/27/2017
    My wedding reception was held in half of the Great Hall for about 135 people. There was plenty of space for everyone. The meal was delicious, in fact better than the taste testing we had gone to in January in order to choose our dinner. I was truly impressed as I arrived to be greeted by the staff and able to double check that a couple meals for guests with allergies and other needs were taken care of and placed at the correct tables. The Camden Falls staff were able to accommodate my needs right up to the end when I came in hours before the wedding asking for one more special meal. I was also so grateful at the end of the night, as we were wrapping up and still lingering outside the venue, our bartender stopped on her way home to make sure we were all fit to drive or walk back to our hotel rooms. She truly went above and beyond all night.
    Jessica Married on 06/10/2017
    Camden Falls was very easy to work with and was very responsive to emails/phone calls in the months leading up to the wedding. The food was delicious, our guests are still talking about it. The only thing I wish would have been better was guidance the day of the wedding. The manager I dealt with through the whole process was out of town the weekend of the wedding so I had a different one and there just wasn't much guidance as to where I should be in order to avoid guests seeing me beforehand, etc.