113 Reviews for Cambria Pines Lodge

Specialty Wine (2)
Dessert (1)
Limited Bar (1)
113 Cambria Pines Lodge Reviews

Cambria Pines Lodge was the perfect venue for our wedding. Katy and Saul are the best. They went extra mile to ensure our wedding day was perfect and stress free. We are extremely grateful for the referral to the amazing vendors they recommended. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious. Everyone had a good time. Thank you Katy and Saul!

Photo for Cambria Pines Lodge Review - Linns Restaurant
Photos
Photo for Cambria Pines Lodge Review - Flowers by Kim
Profile Picture Fatima, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Everything was perfect on the day of my wedding! The entire staff was very helpful and accommodating, the money was totally worth it, and everybody that were there had a great time!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married at Cambria Pines Lodge On May 12, 2018. Everything was so beautiful, we had the best help from Saul and Katy! I couldn’t have imagined it turning out any better. I asked for lights above the gazebo area where we had the reception, and I got my lights! Katy was so flexible with our last minute details and decisions. The gardens were more beautiful than I could have anticipated! So happy with my experience!!

Profile Picture Kassandra , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Cambria Pines Lodge helped make our day stress free & beautiful! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of and that our day was special!

Profile Picture Laryn, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Calli Wind made the event go absolutely perfect. Saul was also a key person in the prep, decor, setup and banquet. We are very pleased.

Profile Picture Cathy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Cambria Pines Lodge was the perfect place for our wedding. Calli, the events coordinator, was super helpful and responsive throughout the whole planning process. I was relieved to have her help and input throughout. All of my guests loved the venue, loved staying at the lodge, and had a great time (the live music in the lounge was an added bonus for the nights we stayed there). The food was amazing and the service during the wedding was great. We are so grateful for the experience at the lodge and we look forward to returning :)

Profile Picture User5329551, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We couldn't have picked a better venue for our small & intimate wedding with family. The grounds here are absolutely gorgeous, the rooms are great and the food is amazing!

We will definitely be back for future visits...

Profile Picture Nichole, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We honestly could not have imagined a more perfect place for our wedding, nor a more perfect staff. Calli is an incredibly flexible and organized person, and she was there for us throughout the entire process. We could not have done it without her wealth of knowledge and positive attitude, from the moment we first contacted her all the way through the event. We felt so supported by her and the whole staff. The food and drinks were all delicious, and the waitstaff were so friendly and responsive. The lodging is beautiful and the location is great. We cannot think of a single thing we would have changed!

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at Cambria Pines Lodge. Everything turned out perfect. The gardens are beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect.

Profile Picture Shaunna, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The gardens are beautiful! The staff are very friendly. They were flexible and understanding during the planning process. The day of the event they tended to every need. Our guests loved the food. Overall, everything went perfectly.

Profile Picture Jackie, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved having our wedding at Cambria Pines Lodge. Callie, Bram, and Saul were amazing. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lara, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our overall experience with the Cambria Pines Lodge for our wedding was excellent! We got married in September, 80 - 90 people, here are some highlights:

(1)SERVICE: The staff at CPL is probably one of it's strongest offerings. Calli is extremely responsive and made me feel like I was in good hands. For any question or challenge she always approached it with a "yes, I'll try to figure this out" type of attitude. Which is EXACTLY what you want in a vendor for your wedding. She really went above any beyond in every way to make the day perfect. The head of catering Saul is also amazing, very organized, fast, and helpful to keep the party moving.
(2)LOCATION: Most of my guests were from New York, they all really loved the Lodge. They said it was super cute, beautiful, and unique. We did our wedding in 4 locations: ceremony in the amphitheater/forest, cocktail hour in the vegetable garden, outdoor dinner in the gazebo garden, dancing in the Peacock room. Each one we decorated to be super unique, but our guests loved the different settings - and thought each one was really beautiful.
(3)VALUE: The Lodge really is are great location to get married at an excellent value. I did a lot of cost comparisons with other locations on the Central Coast, the lodge's location fees are way more reasonable compared to other places and the catering options give a lot of flexibility for making the kind of menu you want. Plus our guest were able to stay at the lodge which made it super convenient for them to get to the wedding.
(4)FOOD/BAR: We got a mix of appetizers for the cocktail hour, all were really yummy. Then we did the mixed grill buffet, which our guests said they really liked because they could pick and choose which meat(s) they wanted. Callie and Saul were super accommodating to help make our bar excellent. We did open bar, with a special ordered drink for cocktail hour, Firestone keg, and brought in wine. The bar was a great mix of options for all our guests.

Profile Picture Marla, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

So incredinly thankful to have chosen the Cambria Pines Lodge as our wedding venue! It was gorgeous, the staff was attentive and great, and we couldn't have asked for more! Every one of my guests commented on the wonderful food and beauty of the venue. Thank you, CPL for making our wedding day the best ever!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Cambria Pines and (Cali & Saul) did a absolutely great job on our wedding and I could not have asked for a more professional team! The wedding was flawless and they made sure that every detail was perfect for our special day!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I guess the word is out. This venue is a dream come true. I literally wouldn't change a single thing. Several people (whom I trust for their blunt assessment) declared our wedding the best they've ever attended and a true vacation weekend. Happy guests make this bride very happy.

Perfect weather. Perfect gardens or beach for photos. Real food on site. Real vendors in nearby towns. Everyone gets their party on because everyone stays on property at reasonable room rates.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Cambria pines lodge is truly great! Although we did have minor issues to start with responsiveness, once the staff knew the issue, they turned it around and made it right quickly! Having said that we wouldn't have gone anywhere else or asked for another venue! We couldn't be happier with the staff and the quality and care we received! The venue is stunning and the staff really cares to make your day special! And it was a destination wedding for us, so it was great having space on the grounds where we could be with guests and our guests could get away a little to enjoy their own vacation too! You will be so happy you if you choose this place!!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Starting with the venue, well it's absolutely beautiful! It is perfect if you want an outdoor garden wedding with a bit of a mountain feel. There are so many great places for your photographer to take pictures. Be advised, they do not have a wedding coordinator on site. We had to do everything ourselves. This was fine for us us as we were planning on doing that anyways, and an on site coordinator would have just been a bonus. Bethany Angelo, the Sales and Catering manager makes sure everything runs smoothly on the wedding day. In addition, she is great with answering questions and making sure everything turns out the way you want it to. So although we did it ourselves, we did feel like we had support from the venue. The staff at Cambria Pines Lodge helps to set up the tables day of and make sure everything looks the way you want it to. Another big plus for us was the Lodge does the catering. It was one stop shopping for ceremony, reception, and caterer. Dinner was delicious! I was not able to have any of the hor d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour but many of my guests have told me they were very yummy. We brought our own cake just for the bride and groom but dessert for the guests was included in the dinner. The pricing for dinner/dessert was very reasonable, especially in comparison to many wedding venues we were looking at. Speaking of price, Cambria Pines Lodge makes it easy to have an affordable wedding that is still beautiful. We did minimal decorations, and lots of DIY stuff and still were told how great everything looked. Because of the gardens, we barely had to do anything for outside decor. Last thing to mention, your guests can stay at the Lodge which is a bonus and our guests found that very appealing. Overall, we couldn't have been happier with our choice!

Profile Picture User6216288, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Accommodations, Event Rentals, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

The location of my wedding was perfect! Bethany was nice to work with in the planning of my wedding. She responded quickly, gave advice when needed, was flexible, and made me feel that my event was the most important. Not only was the location ideal and beautiful, the food was delicious! The rooms were also nice and comfortable. My guests, my now husband, and myself plan on meeting up again at CPL for future family reunions. I could have stayed several days longer, but look forward to going back again!

Profile Picture User5629285, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Accommodations, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The staff at the Lodge are the BEST. My wedding went off without a hitch! Bethany at the Lodge is very very helpful. She's so nice and easy to work with!

Profile Picture User6058018, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Rentals

We had a small ceremony and luncheon for 60 guests at CPL and it was absolutely perfect! The day turned out exactly the way we wanted... Bethany and her staff went above and beyond our expectations. We were a little nervous about everything with it being a destination wedding, but the entire day went smoothly. All of our needs were met and our guests could not stop raving about the food! Kudos CPL!!!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cambria Pines Lodge was the PERFECT place for our wedding. The staff was friendly and flexible, and the grounds are to die for!! One of the most beautiful places I have ever been. The honeymoon suite is gorgeous, as well. My guests did not want to leave and I had multiple people tell me this was the best wedding they have ever been to. I would recommend this venue to absolutely ANYONE for ANY size wedding!!!! Thank-you Cambria Pines Lodge for the best experience of my life and for helping me to create important and fun memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Kyla, 7/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our ceremony and reception at Cambria Pines Lodge was perfect. Everything went smoothly because of the dedication, work, and help of Bethany and the Pines Lodge crew. I could not have been happier with how the day went. I did not have a single worry the day of the wedding. During the planning process it was very easy to get in contact with Bethany if I had any questions or requests. I got so much feedback from my guests about the wonderful food, rooms, and appearance of the venue. Anytime we hear someone is going to Cambria we immediately tell them that Cambria Pines is the place to go and stay.

Profile Picture Joshlynn, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I got married here this past April, and cannot imagine getting married anywhere else. This location is one of Cambria's best kept secrets. It is absolutely gorgeous with so many little surprises. At first sight, it looks like one main garden with a gazebo and an outdoor seating section for restaurant patrons. But then you walk around to find that there are multiple different gardens that you can wander and roam around, and it almost feels like you're in the secret garden. There is a pathway that leads you to downtown Cambria and a light hiking pathway that leads you around the woodsy areas. Every spot in Cambria Pines is perfect for taking pictures. My photographer found so much inspiration in Cambria Pines itself, it was easy to do our photo shoot.

One of the things I loved about this place was that everything was on site. No driving, no need to give directions, no confusion. From the hotel rooms, you could easily walk about 5 minutes or less to the ceremony, and then turn around and walk a few feet for the cocktail hour. To get to the reception, all you had to do was go inside.

Bethany and Saul were amazing to work with. Bethany is the catering manager and is so helpful. I emailed and called her a million times and grilled her with so many questions, but she always stayed cheerful and friendly. Saul is the banquet manager, and he took care of the food, drinks, reception without a hitch. He made sure that my hubby and I never had an empty cup, that we ate our food and that the entire reception ran smoothly.

The only minor downfall is that if you have your reception indoors, you would really have to decorate. The reception room is not the prettiest place to be especially in comparison to the outside, and the chairs are homely. You would definitely have to rent the chivarri chairs they have on hand or chair covers elsewhere.

Profile Picture Jeannette, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Rentals, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding at The Cambria Pines Lodge could not have gone better. Bethany and Saul did everything they could to make sure our day was flawless. Our guests raved over the beautiful grounds, the fabulous food, and all the wonderful staff that took such good care of us. If you are looking for a beautiful setting for an outside wedding, this is it!

Profile Picture Lynn, 4/11/15, 1 Review