Calligraphy Chic Reviews

4 | Austin, TX

4 Reviews for Calligraphy Chic

Kimberley · Married on 07/07/2012

Michele did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding invitations! They came out exactly as we hoped and we received many compliments on them. They were so beautiful that we asked her to write out and frame our vows (for us to hang on the wall) and my parents' vows (asa thank-you gift to them) and both came out just as stunning. Not only does she do amazing work, but she is also friendly, professional, and efficient. I will certainly commission her to do more work for us in the future.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Beth · Married on 11/06/2010

Calligraphy Chic was wonderful to work with and the calligraphy was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for making our invitations so beautiful.

Sent on 12/29/2010

Katie · Married on 07/24/2010

I could not have been more pleased with Michele's work on my wedding invitation envelopes! Each one was a beautiful piece of art, and we hated to even send them away in the mail because they were so pretty! We also received so many compliments about them from our guests and felt so lucky to have such beautiful calligraphy to set the tone for our big day. Michele's attention to detail and personalization for my project were unmatched. She took the time to meet with me as much as I needed, to create samples in multiple fonts for me, and check every last detail. It all turned out perfectly, and after meeting and understanding Michele's desire to truly create beautiful work for my wedding day, I am not surprised!
    Katie Quinn, June 2010

Sent on 09/09/2010

david · Married on 04/01/2010

I hate to give all 5's, but I could easily justify each response... I’m new to the calligraphy world and contacted Michele after doing a quick web search and seeing good feedback from past clients. I wanted to have a mother’s day poem I wrote for me wife (on behalf of our infant daughter) done in calligraphy. I contacted Michele and told her about the project and she ran with it immediately. In short time she provided input on layout, design, and helped pick the style that would best fit…. And she got it done very quickly. I was EXTREMELY happy with the result. It was honestly much better than I imagined, and it floored my wife. I’m already trying to think of new projects that I can send to Michele and would highly recommend her services. I have already referred Michelle to a few friends for wedding invitations and will continue to do so.

Sent on 09/09/2010