CaliCoast Weddings & Events Reviews

View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/21/2019

California Coastal Weddings

Very satisfied with our experience. Natalie and her crew did an awesome job. My wedding was beautiful!
    Valerie Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent Wedding Planner

Calli did a great job coordinating my daughter’s wedding. She ensured everything went smoothly and stepped in to make sure the details were perfect. She coordinated with the vendors and ensured they were doing as contracted. I don’t think the guests even knew that Calli was there directing the vendors. I would highly recommend Calli to anyone looking for a wedding planner. She is a pleasure to work with and does an excellent job!
    Lorisa Married on 05/26/2018
    Calli is incredible and I highly recommend working with her! She went above and beyond and put my mind at ease on the big day so I could relax and enjoy it. Calli pays attention to details and made sure that everything was set up exactly how we wanted at the ceremony and reception. She even made an amazing wedding day timeline well in advance to ensure everything went smoothly. You need her on your team!
    Stephanie Married on 03/24/2018
    I can not say enough good things about Calli Wind. Calli was our day of coordinator, for our March 24, 2018 wedding at Cambria Pines Lodge. Calli went over and beyond as a day of coordinator. Prior to our wedding, Calli was available to answer questions, give suggestions, contact the venue, and vendors if needed. She was extremely organized, attentive, and kept me informed at all times. Calli was available to sit in on the final meeting with our venue to finalize the food, seating arrangements, all the little details, etc. She understood my vision and knew exactly what I had in mind. The day of was completely stress free because I knew Calli had everything under control. Everything was executed to perfection. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.
  • Susy
    Susana T. Married on 10/05/2019

Great customer service

The co was friendly and answered all my questions; they unfortunately aren't available for my wedding date but service deserves a good review 🤗 Recommended.

CaliCoast Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your review Susana, I am sorry that I was unavailable on your wedding date but I hope you have an amazing wedding day!