Cala Luna Boutique Hotel and Villas Reviews

Cala Luna Boutique Hotel and Villas 4
Cala Luna Boutique Hotel and Villas 5
  • Audrey

Audrey Paris · Married on 11/18/2018

There are not enough words to describe how perfect this venue is....

My husband and I wanted a fairly small, extremely intimate destination wedding. We wanted to get married at a resort that would be focused on our event and our people, and Cala Luna far exceeded our expectations. Jean Carlos, the resort's event planner (and the most awesome person ever), helped us create our perfect wedding, our perfect weekend and the perfect two-week stay in Costa Rica. He was by our side every step of the way for the entire year that we were planning the wedding. He helped with everything related to the wedding itself, but he also made sure all of our guests had proper transportation, the best accommodations, activities set up during their stays, etc. He helped us plan our bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, wedding, after party, visit to the sustainable farm... The list goes on and on. The owners and staff at the resort were more than accommodating. They learned our guests' names and made everyone feel right at home. Not to mention that the location and resort are absolutely stunning. If you're considering getting married in Costa Rica, Cala Luna should be at the top of your list! My husband and I do not have one complaint about our entire experience working with Cala Luna. They became part of our family.

Sent on 07/02/2019