CakeWorks Reviews

Good customer service. Answer fast
  • Marlena
    Marlena S. Married on 07/07/2018

Mahalo Cakeworks

First off communication was professional and easy. We had little changes here and there for our cake design and size along the way. On the day, our cake was absolutely beautiful and our guests are still talking about how delicious it was! Thank you Cakeworks for adding such a special piece to our wedding experience!

Marlena,
    Thank you so much for choosing us to be part of your wedding! Congratulations on your nuptial newlyweds!
  • Byron
    Byron L. Married on 05/06/2018

Just the best wedding cake

Cake Works made the most incredible cake for our wedding! It was as delicious as it was beautiful! We could taste the island's feelings and love in the passion fruit cream filling and cake flavor!!!! Thank you again!

CakeWorks's reply:

So glad that everyone enjoyed the cake! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Wishing you and your partner a long and happy life together! MAHALO!
    Jonathan Married on 02/17/2018
    First and Foremost I would like to express Our greatest Appreciation and Gratitude towards Chef Abi and her wonderful team at Cakeworks for creating such a Magnificent and Beautiful Artwork of a Wedding cake. As the Groom who was lovingly #VOLUNTOLD, LMAO and trusted to be in charge of this task I felt lost & had no clue on where to even begin. Thank Goodness Our Venue coordinator referred Chef Abi to my Wife & I. She was nothing short of being the Nicest, Welcoming, Informative and Friendly Person you can deal with. Chef made me feel comfortable and stress free, She was very professional, prompt and quick to answer any questions thru emails and phone calls. She was able to design, render& create My Wifes dream Cake as perfect as can be. Not only was it ridiculously Yummay, It was very Elegant, Pretty and Fitting for such a Blessed & Magical Occasion.
    (*NOTE THEM 3 FLAVOR COMBOS WAS FRIKIN RIDICULOUSLY YUMMMMAY, DAS MY PABOOREEETS!!!
    THE PISTACHIO, LILIKOI GUAVA, AND STRAWBERRY CREAM IS HEAVENLY)
    Much Much Mahalos AND Salamats again for being a part of our Blessed #HAPPYEVERAFTER
    -JON & JACKIE
    #JOJY_021718

H Married on 01/08/2018
    Thank you Cakeworks! We had a simple but very delicious cake for our wedding. The pistachio cake was amazing and the pistachio brittle was the perfect compliment. Everyone loved the cake and it's still being eaten (as opposed to being thrown out). Delivery was just as expected and they were very responsive and flexible when we were trying to figure out delivery times and last minute adjustments. Thank you again and try their delicious cakes!!

Btw the pricing was for a two-tiered cake plus a full sheet cake for guests.
    Louise-Margaret Married on 10/09/2017
    CakeWorks created the surprise Grooms Cake for my wedding! My husband used to DJ and the cake was Headphones on top of a record, just how I imagined it. My husband loved the cake! They were so responsive to my request and the cake was AMAZINGLY good. Thank you so much!!!
  • Erika
    Erika Married on 10/05/2017
    Thank you for my wonderful wedding cake!!! Beautiful & yummy :)
    Melissa Married on 08/20/2017
    We had a great time planning our cake and desserts with the team. They were extremely responsive and helpful throughout the process. The only thing that threw me off a little was that I ended up having to pay for an orchid plant to get flowers for my cake when I thought it should have been included already when the design was discussed. Other than that minor hiccup, the cake was delivered, it was gorgeous and delicious, and it all worked out in the end. I was very happy with everything and my guests enjoyed everything as well. I just wish I ate more cake that day...
    Belinda Married on 07/25/2017
    I live in California and ordered a small cake for a party of 14 for my son's wedding at Roy's Restaurant in Hawaii. My contact was Koree. Very professional and helpful with making a decision about what cake to get. I chose the strawberry and cream cake which was beautifully made and very delicious. Thank you so much Cake Works of Hawaii.

If you ever go to Hawaii and need a cake Cake Works is a must!!!!

Hello Belinda,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are so happy to have been able to participate in your son's special day, it is a privilege, and I will be sure to let Koree read this review.

Mahalo,
    Abi
    Lindsay Married on 03/11/2017
    Cake Works was recommended to us by our wedding planner at ABC and we could not have been happier! Our beautiful three-tiered wedding cake was a huge success with our guests. For the design, we had white buttercream with spatula marks and cascading orchids and greenery. It was gorgeous.

Did I mention the flavors were amazing?? The pistachio flavor was such a hit that we had guests take the remaining few pieces home to Mazatlan, Mexico and Seattle, Washington! Thank you, Cake Works!!
    Leonette Married on 12/04/2016
    The most I like about cake works is that they respond and work very well and closely with the costumer and they call and confirm delivery date time and address what tops it all time on deliver was right on time!!! Love it! Cake was ono and I would love to order from them again!!
    Ashley Married on 11/12/2016
    The cake was gorgeous! The design went above my expectations and looked beautiful. As a bride, my biggest fear was my food allergy to gluten, I was so worried I wasn't going to be able to enjoy my wedding cake but luckily Cake Works served a gluten free devils cake and it was the best cake I have ever tasted. At the tasting they were professional and willing to made any ideas I had come to life. They were super nice, understanding and prompt.
    Regina Married on 05/21/2016
    Amazing cake! Light and moist the way I wanted. Everybody loved it and went for more. Definitely recommend it!
  • User2462229 2+ years ago
    Everything about this company is fantastic. Their staff, prices, quality, professionalism,cake, macaroons...EVERYTHING! i can't not describe how pleased i am with their work for our wedding day! Every question i had was answered, delivery was on time and set up was smooth. THANK YOU CAKEWORKS!
    Tanya Married on 08/08/2015
    Our wedding cake and dessert bar were amazing as evident by the lack of leftovers after the wedding! I managed to sample a macaroon at the wedding and a chocolate covered strawberry afterwards. We also served an assortment of mini cupcakes and macaroons. Also our lilikoi flavored wedding cake was beautiful and from what I tasted during our cake cutting, it was delicious! Thank you Abi! I can't wait to order more delicious cakes and desserts from you!!
    Ashley Married on 04/25/2015
    Exactly what I wanted!!! Macaroon cake was beautiful!!!
    Sarah Married on 11/15/2014
    The wedding cake that Cakeworks made for us was just perfect! It looked beautiful and tasted wonderful... we're just sad that it was all gone in a couple days!
  • Bryant & Cris
    Bryant C. Married on 08/08/2014
    We are very pleased with Cake Works! Allise helped me all the way and she patiently helped me out no matter how many times I changed my mind on the cake design. I had the following below for our wedding:
    2-tier cake for cutting :
    Top = 6" haupia coconut cream cake w/ mint green fondant top tier with small bundle of sugar flowers (i.e. single blush pink peonie and two smaller sugar flowers) at the base.
    Bottom = 9” mocha macadamia cake w/ blush pink fondant bottom tier with mint green real ribbon border.
    ½ sheet cake (strawberry guava) for guests
    To-go boxes provided
    Lynn Married on 08/02/2014
    We found CakeWorks through The Wedding Cafe Hawaii. They offered a coupon for free wedding cake sampling, so we decided to do it. We had an appointment/consultation with Allise. She was very friendly and helpful. We only showed her pictures of what we wanted for our wedding cake once. She wrote everything down and on our wedding day, the cake we imagined was there.

Allise was very easy to work with. She made sure that we were able to get the wedding cake of our dreams. She also responds to emails in a timely manner even though she is a busy woman. We are glad that we chose CakeWorks to do our wedding cake.
    E Married on 06/14/2014
    I am extremely happy with Cake Works Bakery. I had to place a last minute request for a small wedding cake. It needed to be made in less than 1 week. I was given their name and number and I made contact with Daniel.

He was more than helpful and beyond patient with me. I’m in California so this was a long distance coordination effort and would be sight unseen for me. It took a little time, but all the details were finalized and the cake delivered to the restaurant that coming Saturday.

It was a complete surprise and delight to the Bride and Groom (who had not ordered one). They and their guests were amazed and impressed to have such a lovely, delicious cake for the celebration.

I can’t thank Daniel and all the fine people working at Cake Works for all their help in making it all possible.

E_Brett
    Amy Married on 06/17/2013
    Cake works made the most amazing cakes for my wedding, that my guests could not get enough of. I told them what I was after and showed them one picture, and the cakes turned out better than the picture. The flavour was amazing and I wish I could have kept them forever because they were so cute. Luckily I took a lot of photos :)
    Cynthia Married on 04/25/2013
    Everything was YUMMY!! the wedding cake was exactly like i wanted! the dessert table was amazing!!! all my guest gave raving reviews about the desserts!!! Thank you!
    Claire Married on 01/26/2013
    We were very pleased with Cakeworks. They were very responsive over email and my multiple mind changes! Our order was not very large, however they were always fast in responding to me, and delivery was perfectly on time. The cake was amazing - and everyone especially loved the Coconut Cream cupcakes!
  • User1074741 2+ years ago
    Our wedding cake from Cake Works came out simply beautiful!!! We sent them a photo of the Chinese and Japanese characters we wanted to use on our cake and they were able to place them!!! Our cake was not only beautiful but it tasted amazing!!!!
    Silvia Married on 08/02/2012
    Chef Kathi recommended this service for me and well what can I say. The cake was absolutely delicious, especially the Haupia Coconut Cream and the Lilikoi! I am leaving out the Chocolate one just because I am not a chocolate fan in general but everything was truly delicious. We also chose the design and they made the cake exactly as we wanted. Couldn't be more happy with our wedding cake!!