CakeWorks Reviews

CakeWorks 5
CakeWorks 6
CakeWorks 7

JONATHAN · Married on 02/17/2018

First and Foremost I would like to express Our greatest Appreciation and Gratitude towards Chef Abi and her wonderful team at Cakeworks for creating such a Magnificent and Beautiful Artwork of a Wedding cake. As the Groom who was lovingly #VOLUNTOLD, LMAO and trusted to be in charge of this task I felt lost & had no clue on where to even begin. Thank Goodness Our Venue coordinator referred Chef Abi to my Wife & I. She was nothing short of being the Nicest, Welcoming, Informative and Friendly Person you can deal with. Chef made me feel comfortable and stress free, She was very professional, prompt and quick to answer any questions thru emails and phone calls. She was able to design, render& create My Wifes dream Cake as perfect as can be. Not only was it ridiculously Yummay, It was very Elegant, Pretty and Fitting for such a Blessed & Magical Occasion.
    (*NOTE THEM 3 FLAVOR COMBOS WAS FRIKIN RIDICULOUSLY YUMMMMAY, DAS MY PABOOREEETS!!!
    THE PISTACHIO, LILIKOI GUAVA, AND STRAWBERRY CREAM IS HEAVENLY)
    Much Much Mahalos AND Salamats again for being a part of our Blessed #HAPPYEVERAFTER
    -JON & JACKIE

CakeWorks 12
    CakeWorks 13
    CakeWorks 14

H · Married on 01/08/2018

Thank you Cakeworks! We had a simple but very delicious cake for our wedding. The pistachio cake was amazing and the pistachio brittle was the perfect compliment. Everyone loved the cake and it's still being eaten (as opposed to being thrown out). Delivery was just as expected and they were very responsive and flexible when we were trying to figure out delivery times and last minute adjustments. Thank you again and try their delicious cakes!!

Btw the pricing was for a two-tiered cake plus a full sheet cake for guests.

CakeWorks 15

Louise-Margaret · Married on 10/09/2017

CakeWorks created the surprise Grooms Cake for my wedding! My husband used to DJ and the cake was Headphones on top of a record, just how I imagined it. My husband loved the cake! They were so responsive to my request and the cake was AMAZINGLY good. Thank you so much!!!

• Erika

Erika · Married on 10/05/2017

Thank you for my wonderful wedding cake!!! Beautiful & yummy :)

Melissa · Married on 08/20/2017

We had a great time planning our cake and desserts with the team. They were extremely responsive and helpful throughout the process. The only thing that threw me off a little was that I ended up having to pay for an orchid plant to get flowers for my cake when I thought it should have been included already when the design was discussed. Other than that minor hiccup, the cake was delivered, it was gorgeous and delicious, and it all worked out in the end. I was very happy with everything and my guests enjoyed everything as well. I just wish I ate more cake that day...

CakeWorks 16
    CakeWorks 17
    CakeWorks 18
    CakeWorks 19
    CakeWorks 20

Belinda · Married on 07/25/2017

I live in California and ordered a small cake for a party of 14 for my son's wedding at Roy's Restaurant in Hawaii. My contact was Koree. Very professional and helpful with making a decision about what cake to get. I chose the strawberry and cream cake which was beautifully made and very delicious. Thank you so much Cake Works of Hawaii.

If you ever go to Hawaii and need a cake Cake Works is a must!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

CakeWorks's reply:

Hello Belinda, Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are so happy to have been able to participate in your son's special day, it is a privilege, and I will be sure to let Koree read this review. Mahalo, Abi

Lindsay · Married on 03/11/2017

Cake Works was recommended to us by our wedding planner at ABC and we could not have been happier! Our beautiful three-tiered wedding cake was a huge success with our guests. For the design, we had white buttercream with spatula marks and cascading orchids and greenery. It was gorgeous.

Did I mention the flavors were amazing?? The pistachio flavor was such a hit that we had guests take the remaining few pieces home to Mazatlan, Mexico and Seattle, Washington! Thank you, Cake Works!!

Leonette · Married on 12/04/2016

The most I like about cake works is that they respond and work very well and closely with the costumer and they call and confirm delivery date time and address what tops it all time on deliver was right on time!!! Love it! Cake was ono and I would love to order from them again!!

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

The cake was gorgeous! The design went above my expectations and looked beautiful. As a bride, my biggest fear was my food allergy to gluten, I was so worried I wasn't going to be able to enjoy my wedding cake but luckily Cake Works served a gluten free devils cake and it was the best cake I have ever tasted. At the tasting they were professional and willing to made any ideas I had come to life. They were super nice, understanding and prompt.

Regina · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing cake! Light and moist the way I wanted. Everybody loved it and went for more. Definitely recommend it!

Everything about this company is fantastic. Their staff, prices, quality, professionalism,cake, macaroons...EVERYTHING! i can't not describe how pleased i am with their work for our wedding day! Every question i had was answered, delivery was on time and set up was smooth. THANK YOU CAKEWORKS!

Tanya · Married on 08/08/2015

Our wedding cake and dessert bar were amazing as evident by the lack of leftovers after the wedding! I managed to sample a macaroon at the wedding and a chocolate covered strawberry afterwards. We also served an assortment of mini cupcakes and macaroons. Also our lilikoi flavored wedding cake was beautiful and from what I tasted during our cake cutting, it was delicious! Thank you Abi! I can't wait to order more delicious cakes and desserts from you!!

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

Exactly what I wanted!!! Macaroon cake was beautiful!!!

• Bryant & Cris

Bryant & Cris · Married on 08/08/2014

We are very pleased with Cake Works! Allise helped me all the way and she patiently helped me out no matter how many times I changed my mind on the cake design. I had the following below for our wedding:
    2-tier cake for cutting :
    Top = 6" haupia coconut cream cake w/ mint green fondant top tier with small bundle of sugar flowers (i.e. single blush pink peonie and two smaller sugar flowers) at the base.
    Bottom = 9” mocha macadamia cake w/ blush pink fondant bottom tier with mint green real ribbon border.
    ½ sheet cake (strawberry guava) for guests
    To-go boxes provided

Lynn · Married on 08/02/2014

We found CakeWorks through The Wedding Cafe Hawaii. They offered a coupon for free wedding cake sampling, so we decided to do it. We had an appointment/consultation with Allise. She was very friendly and helpful. We only showed her pictures of what we wanted for our wedding cake once. She wrote everything down and on our wedding day, the cake we imagined was there.

Allise was very easy to work with. She made sure that we were able to get the wedding cake of our dreams. She also responds to emails in a timely manner even though she is a busy woman. We are glad that we chose CakeWorks to do our wedding cake.

E · Married on 06/14/2014

I am extremely happy with Cake Works Bakery. I had to place a last minute request for a small wedding cake. It needed to be made in less than 1 week. I was given their name and number and I made contact with Daniel.

He was more than helpful and beyond patient with me. I’m in California so this was a long distance coordination effort and would be sight unseen for me. It took a little time, but all the details were finalized and the cake delivered to the restaurant that coming Saturday.

It was a complete surprise and delight to the Bride and Groom (who had not ordered one). They and their guests were amazed and impressed to have such a lovely, delicious cake for the celebration.

I can’t thank Daniel and all the fine people working at Cake Works for all their help in making it all possible.

E_Brett

Amy · Married on 06/17/2013

Cake works made the most amazing cakes for my wedding, that my guests could not get enough of. I told them what I was after and showed them one picture, and the cakes turned out better than the picture. The flavour was amazing and I wish I could have kept them forever because they were so cute. Luckily I took a lot of photos :)

Cynthia · Married on 04/25/2013

Everything was YUMMY!! the wedding cake was exactly like i wanted! the dessert table was amazing!!! all my guest gave raving reviews about the desserts!!! Thank you!

Claire · Married on 01/26/2013

We were very pleased with Cakeworks. They were very responsive over email and my multiple mind changes! Our order was not very large, however they were always fast in responding to me, and delivery was perfectly on time. The cake was amazing - and everyone especially loved the Coconut Cream cupcakes!

Our wedding cake from Cake Works came out simply beautiful!!! We sent them a photo of the Chinese and Japanese characters we wanted to use on our cake and they were able to place them!!! Our cake was not only beautiful but it tasted amazing!!!!

Silvia · Married on 08/02/2012

Chef Kathi recommended this service for me and well what can I say. The cake was absolutely delicious, especially the Haupia Coconut Cream and the Lilikoi! I am leaving out the Chocolate one just because I am not a chocolate fan in general but everything was truly delicious. We also chose the design and they made the cake exactly as we wanted. Couldn't be more happy with our wedding cake!!

This cake was simple and elegant, absolutely lovely flowers! The lilikoi flavor was the best, and the cake itself was so moist. I always wanted delicious wedding cake more than pretty, and I got both.

Sent on 08/17/2012

CakeWorks's reply:

Love to make GREAT Cake and mostly love that you loved it! Cake Works
  • User2040012 · 2+ years ago

My sister and I met with the owner of CakeWorks in Hawaii. She was very nice and professional. We tasted some wonderful cakes, and came up with 3 different cupcake flavors with a 6" tier. They delivered the cake to our venue on time, and it looked just like we had discussed. My husband and I were very happy with our cupcakes and cake, and they all tasted so good. Everyone enjoyed the little cupcakes, especially the kids :)

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2012

It was about a month and a half before the wedding and I still needed a cake. In a panic, I started emailing several companies to see who could make a cake for me for that day. Cakeworks was one of the two places to respond back. I went down to their shop and tried a bunch of the cakes they could make and ALL were DELICIOUS! It was not even an issue that my wedding was less than 2 months away. They let me customize whatever I wanted and delivered exactly on time. The cake was as beautiful as I pictured it would be and tasted great! Whenever I'm in the area, I still like to stop at their shop and buy a couple of cupcakes. :)