Cakespirations LLC Reviews

11 | Concord, NC

11 Reviews for Cakespirations LLC

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Jennifer was professional from beginning to end. First, she takes the utmost care with her baking - she described in great detail her process and everything was absolutely amazing. Her desserts are made with great care and consideration. I would recommend Jennifer & Cakespirations to anyone looking for gourmet treats or cakes for their event!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Chef Jen did a wonderful job on our cake. We wanted a rustic cake to go with our theme and she did exactly what we asked for. Cake tasted amazing. Glad we went with her small shop.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Jennifer did an amazing job!! I had allergens & dietary restrictions (vegan) -- she handled them all!! Many guests raved her cupcakes / eclairs!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Gisela · Married on 06/09/2015

Jennifer was able to help me out on very short notice with a gorgeous cake and I only gave her a couple of brief ideas and a small picture to go on she is amazing the cake was delicious and I'm so grateful that she was able to take care of our request on short notice

Sent on 09/07/2015

Karen · Married on 11/15/2014

Chef Jennifer with Cakespirations made the cake for my daughter's wedding. A very traditional 5 tier cake decorated to mimic the lace and buttons of her dress. The cake was beautiful! A masterpiece! AND delicious...the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. Each tier was prepared to satisfied the desires of the bride and groom; red velvet with triple cream cheese icing, almond sponge cake with layers of raspberry mousse and raspberry preserves, and chocolate sponge cake with layers of chocolate ganache and curls.
    Chef Jen also created and made the cake for the rehearsal dinner. Designed to look like the sandy beach of North Myrtle Beach where the couple first met; complete with sunglasses and sand crabs! It too, was delicious. It looked so like the beach that I was actually hesitant to eat the sand. Yummy!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/28/2014

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! I would highly recommend Cakespirations to anyone looking for a cake for any type of event! :)

Sent on 10/11/2014

Amber · Married on 09/13/2014

Absolutely awesome! Our wedding theme was a balance of traditional vs. punk rock and I wasn't really sure what direction to go with my cake design, but Jennifer was wonderful to work with. She made sure I was aware of all the options she offers (which seemed limitless!), and made it very easy to arrive at a final selection that was perfect for the occasion.

Her level of communication was very appropriate, which was important since I handled all arrangements of the wedding myself and couldn't be burdened by over-communication, but was never left wondering if she had forgotten about me either. She was attentive, efficient, and timely about every detail, and even shared instructions for proper cutting and freezing.

Her execution was flawless – the cake arrived exactly when she said it would, looking gorgeous, and was delicious! Many guests enjoyed it so much they wanted to know who made it, and the leftovers stayed fresh in the refrigerator much longer than expected. I can't wait to take the rest out of the freezer!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Blair · Married on 09/06/2014

I have to say my wedding cake was a fairy tale. It had to be the best tasting cake. Jennifer is awesome to work with and is ready to try anything!!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jennifer was wonderful! I was on a tight budget and she sat down with me and gave me many options to help fit my budget. I also had no idea what I wanted design-wise and she was able to sketch out some ideas for me to help me decide. She was always available to answer questions and was very helpful. All of the samples we tried were amazing, which made choosing a flavor hard :) She uses the highest quality ingredients and you can tell! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Megan · Married on 05/17/2014

Working with Chef Jennifer was an absolute pleasure. She beyond exceeded our expectations for our wedding cake and grooms cake. Not only was our cake beautiful but it tasted heavenly. I would highly recommend using Cakespirations for any cake or baked goods; Chef Jennifer will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/28/2014

3.5

This cake tastes amazing!! By far the best tasting wedding cake I can remember. My only regret is going with a fondant decoration on the cake. I was somewhat disappointed with the look of the cake. The rose gold band and turquoise colors didn't turn out like I expected. I would go with a simple design if you choose this vendor and you will not be disappointed. The cake really was amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2015