253 Reviews for Cakes On The Move

Cake Stands (7)
Cupcakes (5)
Groom's Cake (2)
Gluten Free (1)

Darlene was amazing! She was helpful and very accommodating throughout the entire process. The cake was beautiful and delicious

Profile Picture Eva, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I was organizing a surprise wedding cake.I was based in the UK.Darlene was brilliant and i couldnt recommend her enough.It was as if my cake was the only cake she had to do.The cake was amazing and there wasnt a crumb left.
If you need a cake in Vegas you need to contact Darlene...

Photo for Cakes On The Move Review - lovely cake 😊😊😊
Profile Picture Lynne, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

OMG, I can't say enough great things about Darlene. Not only was the cake amazing and delicious but she treats you like family. When we were talking about my wedding cake, she took in all the details we wanted and made them happened. It was never business as usual with Darlene, every time we spoke it was like talking to a friend. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Jaime, 2/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene made a cake for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. The cake was a perfect representation of their lives together. She was very energetic and I really appreciated her enthusiasm for the cake and the event. She set up the cake prior to myself actually arriving at he venue and made everything a breeze. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene was great! She was so helpful and helped walk us through picking the flavor and type of cake. I would recommend her to anyone. The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I was the maid of honor at my sister's wedding. Cakes on the Move was the cake vendor and Darlene did an amazing job with the cake! It matched my sister's vision to a T, from the bling surrounding the cake, to the cake toppers my sister chose (Hello Kitty and Storm Trooper). The cake tasted great too! Everyone loved it! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene was amazing! I described my vision and she made it come true. The sweetest person I never met! Everyone enjoyed the cake. It tasted like it looked and my tastes are complexly simple Lol. If you need a cake for any event, Cakes On The Move is the way to go. #happybride

Profile Picture Lavinia, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene is such a wonderful person to work with, she is sweet and really cares about your special day. She made a beautiful and delicious 4 teired wedding cake for out wedding and it was gorgeous! I’m so happy we picked Darlene for such an important part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Patricia , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Having an out of state wedding and reception, I had been referred to using Cakes on the Move. Working with Darlene was the best! Not knowing what I had wanted, she helped me so much thru the entire process. Creating a cake for our wedding that was so my style, it was not only beautiful but delish! The entire cake eaten and enjoyed by all!

Profile Picture Vicki, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We live in Ohio and had our wedding in Las Vegas. I had never tasted or seen their cakes before my wedding day! This cake was amazing! It was moist, pretty, and exactly what I wanted. Darlene was very prompt while planning and organizing and also text a picture the day of to let me know it was delivered to the restaurant where our dinner was being held. I recommend you pick Cakes on the Move for your special day or any day!!!! So good!

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We used cakes on the move for our wedding cake and cupcakes. We couldn't have been more happier with our choice! Darlene was amazing from start to finish, she was so lovely to deal with and so helpful. When we arrived at the event and saw our cake and cupcakes we was amazed!! They looked even better than we had imagined! Both the cake and the cupcakes tasted so so good! Out of all the wedding vendors we dealt with Darlene always went above and beyond and was a pleasure to deal with :-) I would recommend Cakes on the move to anyone!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Lucy, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Delivery, Setup

Our wedding cake was perfect and beautiful. We had a four tier cake and each tier was different so there was something for every person. We were able to pick the design and it matched our dΓ©cor. Our cake was delivered and set without us having to worry about anything.

Profile Picture jamie, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious and stunning looking. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I only talked to her on the phone and she new exactly what I envisioned if not more. She delivered to my venue and everything was amazing

Profile Picture Becky, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughters wedding was reception was held at the Trevi who recommended 'cakes on the move'. Darlene was very professional advising us on the various cake options and produced a super cake which everyone enjoyed, we ate the lot

Profile Picture chris, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding was on 9/22 of this year & working with Darlene was one of the easiest parts of planning. She was unbelievably enthusiastic & friendly. I had to cancel my 1st initial appointment with her & plan a later date & she was so flexible & so accommodating. I highly suggest going with her :) Everyone loved the cupcakes!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered red velvet cupcakes for our wedding reception. Darlene was so nice and accommodating she delivered the cupcakes at at Trevi Restaurant at Ceasars Palace for free. The cupcakes were really good!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene did a great job with our wedding cake! I would definitely recommend her for any special occasion! If I ever need a cake while I am in Vegas again she will be the first person I call!!

Profile Picture Chelsea , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Darlene did a great job! I loved my wedding cake, it looked awesome and tasted delicious!! Thank you very very much!!! :)

Profile Picture Juliane, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene was amazing at creating a cake that fit our personality and wedding style perfectly. I just spent a few minutes on the phone with her and she just knew what to do. I was so happy with how beautiful it looked.
But most of all, it was so DELICIOUS! My husband and I and all of our guests said this was the best wedding cake they had ever ate. We had a white cake with strawberry and cream filling inside and butter cream frosting. The cake was fluffy and not heavy at all, perfect flavour and texture. I am so happy with this I wished I had ordered one to take home with me!!

Profile Picture Celine, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We could not have been happier with Darlene for our wedding cake. From our first phone call to the fun in-person tasting to the wedding day, Darlene was awesome. We absolutely loved the cake and several of our guests happily went back for seconds to try the different tiers.

Beyond the cake, Darlene is friendly, reliable and true to her word, which was invaluable when planning a Las Vegas wedding from out of state. You can't go wrong with Cakes on the Move.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Darlene was wonderful to work with! The Bavarian cream filled cake was fabulous (I finished the last few crumbs before hopping on a plane the following day)! My gluten free friends loved the chocolate cupcakes.
Cakes On The Move prices are reasonable. The cake was delivered right to me at the hotel on time. Darlene was very easy to reach and responded promptly. I was/am thrilled with my Once in a Life Time cake!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free

Our wedding cake arrived at the reception without any issues. It was beautiful and absolutely delicious! I couldn't be more pleased with the final product and quality of service. If I'm ever hosting another event in Vegas I will be sure to use Cakes On The Move.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beatiful and delicious and an amazing lady behind it! Can't get any better than that! Darlene began wowing us from the first time we spoke with how kind and personable she is. Her tasting session was fantastic and we talked about visions for our dream cake for our wedding. We put everything in her hands and she did not disappoint! We are still getting compliments on how gorgeous and tasty our cake was. Can't wait to order our anniversary cake!!!

Profile Picture raechel, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews