263 Reviews for Cakes On The Move

Cake Stands (8)
Cupcakes (5)
Groom's Cake (3)
Gluten Free (1)

Darlene made the most delicious cake you could ever dream of on my wedding day. The cake was so moist and flavorful. From the first cake tasting we knew that we wanted her to make our cake. When we saw our cake at the reception it was beautiful!!! Our guest raved about the cake all night and wanted seconds. Everyone kept saying that our wedding cake was the best wedding cake that they had ever had. I even had my best friend that lives out of state call me 2 days after the wedding to ask if Cakes on the Move could ship her a cake. If you want a delicious beautiful cake, Cakes on the Move will not disappoint!! The best wedding cake ever!!!!
Shae (6-24-18)

Profile Picture Shae, 6/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Incredible job on the cake we ordered, it was pure art. Darlene went above and beyond on our wedding cake and we were all blown away by the design. To add, it was the most delicious cake I’ve ever had, so moist and flavourful! Thank you Darlene, you made our night extremely special!!!!!! The planning stages of the cake went so smoothly and we couldn’t be more pleased with the quality of service!!!!! :)

Profile Picture Mia , 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cookies we ordered for our wedding turned out so cute and even with short notice was delivered to the venue on time.

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Exceptional service and Correspondence (I honestly got southern hospitality)! When working from long distance on daughters destination wedding, one questions all decisions and Darlene was easy to communicate with and the final Cake product and choices were Delicious. We were all very happy with our choice! All of our guest loved the cake. If I lived in Las Vegas this would be my place for Cakes!

Profile Picture Robin, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene is amazing couldn't have asked or dreamed of a better cake for our wedding .. I didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day .. I would definetly use her for any occasion that I need a cake for ... And on top of that the cake taste amazing

Profile Picture Christine, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Design, Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Darlene was amazing! She was helpful and very accommodating throughout the entire process. The cake was beautiful and delicious

Profile Picture Eva, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Best taisting most gorgeous wedding cake. We got so many compliments from our guests! Darlene was amazing and very accommodating even on our stressful wedding day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I was organizing a surprise wedding cake.I was based in the UK.Darlene was brilliant and i couldnt recommend her enough.It was as if my cake was the only cake she had to do.The cake was amazing and there wasnt a crumb left.
If you need a cake in Vegas you need to contact Darlene...

Photo for Cakes On The Move Review - lovely cake 😊😊😊
Profile Picture Lynne, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

OMG, I can't say enough great things about Darlene. Not only was the cake amazing and delicious but she treats you like family. When we were talking about my wedding cake, she took in all the details we wanted and made them happened. It was never business as usual with Darlene, every time we spoke it was like talking to a friend. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Jaime, 2/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I can't express how awesome Darlene is. She went above and beyond to not only make us the wedding cake we wanted and how we wanted it but she made an effort to bond and get to know us as a couple. We are also another state, getting in touch with her to go over details was never an issue. She also updated us on her progress and she went. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jaime, 2/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing! Darlene was courteous, friendly and professional. She had such great ideas for our “Great Gatsby” themed wedding and the cupcakes turned out SO beautiful!!!! Everyone loved them and kept asking who made them. She’s the best! I’ll hire her again in a heart beat! - Lauren Hernandez (Huntington Beach, CA)

Profile Picture Lauren , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene made a cake for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. The cake was a perfect representation of their lives together. She was very energetic and I really appreciated her enthusiasm for the cake and the event. She set up the cake prior to myself actually arriving at he venue and made everything a breeze. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene was great! She was so helpful and helped walk us through picking the flavor and type of cake. I would recommend her to anyone. The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I was the maid of honor at my sister's wedding. Cakes on the Move was the cake vendor and Darlene did an amazing job with the cake! It matched my sister's vision to a T, from the bling surrounding the cake, to the cake toppers my sister chose (Hello Kitty and Storm Trooper). The cake tasted great too! Everyone loved it! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene was amazing! I described my vision and she made it come true. The sweetest person I never met! Everyone enjoyed the cake. It tasted like it looked and my tastes are complexly simple Lol. If you need a cake for any event, Cakes On The Move is the way to go. #happybride

Profile Picture Lavinia, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Darlene is such a wonderful person to work with, she is sweet and really cares about your special day. She made a beautiful and delicious 4 teired wedding cake for out wedding and it was gorgeous! I’m so happy we picked Darlene for such an important part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Patricia , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Having an out of state wedding and reception, I had been referred to using Cakes on the Move. Working with Darlene was the best! Not knowing what I had wanted, she helped me so much thru the entire process. Creating a cake for our wedding that was so my style, it was not only beautiful but delish! The entire cake eaten and enjoyed by all!

Profile Picture Vicki, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We live in Ohio and had our wedding in Las Vegas. I had never tasted or seen their cakes before my wedding day! This cake was amazing! It was moist, pretty, and exactly what I wanted. Darlene was very prompt while planning and organizing and also text a picture the day of to let me know it was delivered to the restaurant where our dinner was being held. I recommend you pick Cakes on the Move for your special day or any day!!!! So good!

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We used cakes on the move for our wedding cake and cupcakes. We couldn't have been more happier with our choice! Darlene was amazing from start to finish, she was so lovely to deal with and so helpful. When we arrived at the event and saw our cake and cupcakes we was amazed!! They looked even better than we had imagined! Both the cake and the cupcakes tasted so so good! Out of all the wedding vendors we dealt with Darlene always went above and beyond and was a pleasure to deal with :-) I would recommend Cakes on the move to anyone!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Lucy, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Delivery, Setup

Our wedding cake was perfect and beautiful. We had a four tier cake and each tier was different so there was something for every person. We were able to pick the design and it matched our décor. Our cake was delivered and set without us having to worry about anything.

Profile Picture jamie, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious and stunning looking. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I only talked to her on the phone and she new exactly what I envisioned if not more. She delivered to my venue and everything was amazing

Profile Picture Becky, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughters wedding was reception was held at the Trevi who recommended 'cakes on the move'. Darlene was very professional advising us on the various cake options and produced a super cake which everyone enjoyed, we ate the lot

Profile Picture chris, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding was on 9/22 of this year & working with Darlene was one of the easiest parts of planning. She was unbelievably enthusiastic & friendly. I had to cancel my 1st initial appointment with her & plan a later date & she was so flexible & so accommodating. I highly suggest going with her :) Everyone loved the cupcakes!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 1 Review