Cakes by Lilly Reviews

53 | Hebron, CT

53 Reviews for Cakes by Lilly

Lilly is great, she works out of her home and is very knowledgeable, she has been making cakes for a long time! She made cupcakes for our wedding and we loved them.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Celeste · Married on 02/18/2017

The cake tastes delicious. I ordered the almond cake with chocolate mousse frosting filling with a white outside frosting and magnolia candy flowers on top. I'm a art teacher so maybe I'm picky when it comes down to color and scale but the flowers seemed a bit small and the color green was odd. Tastes great though!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Meredith · Married on 05/28/2016

3.5
      2.5

Lilly did not make a great first impression on the phone, and her space isn't particularly professional looking, but after we tasted her cake all bets were off. As she talked with us about options it became clear she really knew her stuff. And she did a marvelous job on the cake, matching the photograph we gave her almost exactly. And the cake itself! SO delicious, so moist. Lilly has literally spoiled me for any other cake.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Cakes by Lilly's reply:

Meredith:
    Thank you for your review, the only thing that I wonder is why you said that I was not professional with you and that my place wasn't either. I believe I tried to please you and responded to all your questions. My apologies if you were not satisfied.