Cakes by Design Reviews

Cakes by Design 6
Cakes by Design 7

Lindsay · Married on 12/27/2018

Excellent cakes - good value

Beautiful looking and deliciously tasting cakes at a reasonable price. The groom's cake was all gone before the ceremony ended!!

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 11/29/2018

Wedding cake

Tabitha was great. She has great designs and flavors that you can customize to your liking. She is very flexible and will meet you at a coffee shop near you. Her prices are very good and her cake was absolutely delicious. Our wedding day went great in regards to cake because she delivered on time and we had no problems whatsoever. We recommend going with her if you want peace of mind. The process was literally stress free. All we had to so is choose the designs then pay and the cake came out beautifully and had great details. Thanks Tabitha for making our day great.
    Jonathan and Kayte Nov 29, 2018.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Cakes by Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and for letting me be a part of your special day! I’m so glad you enjoyed everything. Thanks again and congratulations! Tabitha

Kate · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful and Delicious

Tabitha was fantastic! She had so many flavors and options and the design was exactly what we wanted! The cake turned out delicious and beautiful! Hire her and you wont regret it!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Cakes by Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I love hearing back from my brides. I’m so honored that I got to be a part of your special day. Thanks again, Tabitha

Briar · Married on 10/06/2018

Tasting was superb and price is incredible!

Marciano Pauda · Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Wedding Cake EVER!

Tabitha was such an amazing baker to work with. She was flexible helpful and truly wanted to give us exactly what she wanted. We had tried 6 other bakers and hers was BY FAR the best tasting and the best priced! What more could you want! She was fantastic would highly recommend!

Cakes by Design 11
    Cakes by Design 12
    Cakes by Design 13
    Cakes by Design 14

Cheryl · Married on 08/04/2018

Cakes By Design was very responsive to our communications! The cakes were lovely; the groom's cake was adorable! Thank you!

Loren · Married on 07/21/2018

Tabitha is amazing to work with. She's responsive, and genuinely loves baking cakes. She is not trying to rip you off like most wedding vendors, but is just trying to deliver a quality product that you will love. The cake was so delicious too, and she even made my top tier gluten-free (and it was so delicious!). I HIGHLY recommend Cakes by Design!!

Cakes by Design 15

michelle · Married on 07/12/2018

Her cake was beautiful a d delicious. I can not wait for the one year anniversary! She was sweet and kind each time we met! I would definitely recommend her service!

sandra · Married on 06/16/2018

If you are in the McKinney/Allen area I highly recommend. My sister said it tasted like my Granny made it which is a extremely great compliment!!

Cakes by Design 16

Brianna · Married on 06/09/2018

She was awesome to work with, super nice and was able to make amazing vegan cupcakes for my wedding, it was so hard deciding what flavor to go with because she does so many great ones! She got there on time and set out the cupcakes beautifully, everyone loved them and no one even knew they were vegan!! Definitely will be making orders from her in the future!!

Mirey · Married on 06/02/2018

Loved the design and the taste of the cake. Not only that, she is so flexible and responds to your emails very promptly. Very trustworthy vendor for your big day!

Cakes by Design 17

Jazmin · Married on 05/20/2018

Tabitha was so easy to work with! We booked her for our wedding cake and for a cookie dessert table. The cake was just as amazing as the tasting and the cookies were delicious! We got so many compliments!

Cakes by Design 18

Theresa · Married on 05/19/2018

The entire process was a breeze.. everything came together. Ordered brides cake and groom's cake. They were beautiful and delicious.. we got so many compliments on the cakes. I highly recommend cakes by design ! Tabitha is awesome.

Justin · Married on 04/08/2018

Cakes by Design was beyond fantastic! Throughout the planning, designing, scheduling, and delivery they were very flexible, affordable, and professional. The cakes were such a success at the wedding that my wife and I were only able to bring a few slices home after the ceremony...it was that delicious!

Cakes by Design 19
    Cakes by Design 20

Dixie · Married on 10/28/2017

Everyone loved Tabitha's cake at our wedding, it was gone fast! First of all, price is very reasonable. She's very responsive - no more than 24 hours to get back to you! Also very flexible in terms of schedule, she'll do her best to work around your schedule to meet with you, and since she's a home baker, meetings will be anywhere in between you and her. Very polite, helpful and have great suggestions. She was able to do the design I asked even though I changed it a couple times, it was still spot on! Since after the wedding, my friends and family have had events and had asked me where we got our wedding cake, and Tabitha is always on my top of recommendation list. Can't wait for future events!

Cakes by Design 21
    Cakes by Design 22
    Cakes by Design 23

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding cake was sooooo delicious!!!!! Best part was that it was vegan and no one knew until the next day. Everyone raved about how good it was. Tabitha was so professional and always prompt to reply back to any of my questions. She even baked my cupcakes for my bridal shower and they were so yummy too!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Cakes by Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing review and for letting me be apart of your special day! Congratulations!

Sheryl · Married on 09/23/2017

I contacted Tabitha to create a baby shower cake. I provided the exact design I was looking for and she was spot on. Tabitha was very professional to work with and her cake flavors are the bomb (especially champagne). I would highly recommend her if your looking for a professional Cake without the hefty price tag of a high end bakery.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Cakes by Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review! It was a pleasure to make your cake. Tabitha

Carole · Married on 09/17/2017

Beautiful cake and taste great!

Beverly · Married on 09/23/2016

Tabitha was fantastic we had decided on another bakery but were unhappy with the service and response to requests for tastings and found Cakes By Design on line.. Tabitha asked questions and helped us figure out what exactly we wanted, met iud for tasting and was just great! The cake was stunning and tasted amazing the grooms table was a dessert spread and I guess was just as amazing but was gone before I even realized it!! And the price was outstanding!! Thank you tabitha! You made our day!! I wish I could post a picture it was amazing!! IMG_2276.png

Sent on 09/28/2016

Cakes by Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and allowing me to be apart of her special day! I love hearing back from my clients! Thanks again so much!

Michael · Married on 09/13/2014

When we first considered Tabitha for our wedding cake, we were apprehensive because there weren’t many reviews. Our concern was completely unfounded. She was very much on top of her craft. She was always quick to answer any e-mails/questions we had (and we had many), and none of our instructions or requests ever had to be repeated. She worked with us on the design to make sure we had the perfect cake. At our request Tabitha made all the roses using the butter crème, which is quite difficult (most people use fondant). To go along with our cake, she made us cake balls dressed as brides and grooms. The groom cake balls were a different flavor from the bride cake balls. Most importantly though, everything was absolutely delicious. Tabitha was also great at delivery. We were there when she arrived, we said hello, turned around, and when we turned back, everything was completely set up as we had requested. And the icing on the cake, so to speak, was that everything was extremely affordable! We would absolutely recommend Tabitha to anyone who needs a cake for their special day.

• Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 05/03/2014

I can not say enough how amazing this cake was! not only did it look amazing but I have never been to a wedding before where people are asking for more cake, and calling you the next day to see if you had any left. I had provided cake boxes for guest to take a piece home with them I had 150 boxes and about 90 guest, I got to take 1 piece home with us, we thought long and hard about going ahead and cutting into our top tier and just saying a *piece* of it instead. She did both cakes Brides and Grooms and the grooms what outstanding. It was his 18 wheeler with a step deck trailer with his two play toys on the back. it even had working lights in it! Tabitha truly out did herself.

Katie · Married on 08/11/2013

We did tastings with three bakers, and Tabitha was by far the best. Her cake is perfectly moist, and her icing isn’t overwhelming. She was able to create a cake that was exactly what I had in mind based on a photo. The final cake was beautiful and delicious, and her prices are very reasonable.

My cake was off the chain!!!!!! First and foremost, my wedding cake had to be made with two major dietary restrictions; without gluten or dairy and still it was the most amazing cake ever!!!! The flavor was white chocolate mocha but you can ask for most any flavor and Ms. Tabitha is sure to deliver. I have also ordered cake balls and on both occasions they were amazing and again they were made to order without dairy or gluten. And the price quality ratio is by far the best I have ever seen for made to order cakes. I just love love loooovvveeeee her cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 02/23/2013

Tabitha is very quick to respond to emails and very easy to work with. She made our wedding cake and grooms cake, both of which looked and tasted great. All of both cakes were completely eaten. If you are looking for a beautiful, tasty and affordable wedding cake, look no further.