Cake That! Reviews

6 | Worcester, MA

6 Reviews for Cake That!

6 Cake That! Reviews

Rhianna · Married on 09/15/2016

Monique from cake that is such a kind and wonderful person :) and her cake is delicious!!!!

Victoria · Married on 10/18/2015

Monique is the best and her cakes are amazing!

Pam · Married on 09/25/2015

Due to unforeseen circumstances we needed to find a new wedding cake baker with less than two weeks until my daughters wedding and Monique was able to accommodate us and deliver us a beautiful wedding cake. Was so grateful to have found her. Cannot thank her enough.

Eric · Married on 10/11/2014

It was a pleasure sharing my ideas with Cake That's Monique Akeman who combined them with her expertise to create a cake that everyone loved! First, she directed me to photos of cakes on Pinterest that stimulated my imagination. Later, as we talked on the phone Monique explained some of the cake baking process that helped me understand how it could be structured to hold the desired shape. Ultimately, the cake was scrumptious, fun and made everyone spontaneously happy. Figures of my husband and myself in suits and top hats sat on top of the world overlooking Norway and Sweden and the rest of Europe, all very fitting since we are both of Scandinavian descent and work for a foundation supporting European exchange students.

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

I had a beach wedding in August, and for a few months I knew exactly what I wanted I for my cake. Meeting with the vendor was very convenient for me at the time since I was traveling. The samples were awesome, but still I didn't know if the cake would be what I wanted. Well it was EXACTLY what I wanted and more. The guests all loved it and have asked where I got it. To top it off, the price was very reasonable.

Charlotte · Married on 06/07/2014

Monique was a pleasure to work with and really listened to the vision I wanted. She was up for the creative challenge I gave her and produced a product that exactly fit our theme. We ordered a couple hundred cupcakes with four separate sub-themes expressed in colors and fondant and everyone at the party loved them. They were delicious, fun, and beautiful.
    My only other remark is just that we never had a contract, which could have left me in a bad position if it hadn't gone well. Monique delivered just fine and was great, but it was a little unprofessional.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Cake That!'s reply:

Thank you! This couldn't have been a better bride to work with. I appreciate your notes on the contract & trust in me - that has been addressed and contracts are now standard.