Cake Frenzy Reviews

Cake Frenzy View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • Alisa S.
    Alisa Married on 04/06/2013
    I worked with Jennifer of Cake Frenzy to create my wedding cake. She met me with a tasting of several flavors/fillings we were considering. Based on that, as well as the pictures on the web site, I knew she could create the simple, elegant cake we were looking for. We had two square tiers, one red velvet with marshmallow creme, and one white confetti cake with raspberry filling. The cake was moist and the icing/fillings did not make the cake soggy. Prices, including the delivery charge, were reasonable. SHe was very easy to work with. She delivered the cake on time, placed it on the silver stand I provided, and placed fresh flowers on the cake, along with the monogram topper. It was beautiful, and exactly what I envisioned.
    Diana Married on 03/24/2012
    Jennifer Watson is the best. I had less than 4 weeks to get a wedding cake for my son's wedding due to the original plan fell through. I went on line and Jennifer was the only one that answered the phone and immediatly told me "NO PROBLEM". Our communication was mostly e-mail but when I did call she always answered. Her cake was beautiful and she even made the apple blossoms (A+++). Her carrot cake was my favorate. If your reading this don't go any further and book your cake with no one but Cake Frenzy with Jennifer Watson. Diana

Cake Frenzy's reply:

Hi Diana! Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews! I really do appreciate them as well as other brides who are looking for their special wedding cake! I had so much fun making it for you and I am so glad everyone loved the cake. Please call me should you need anything in the future.

Thanks again!
    Jenn Married on 11/19/2011
    From the first bite, we knew Jennifer at Cake Frenzy would be our cake maker. We wrote a check at the first meeting with her because we loved the way her cake tasted. She was amazing throughout the entire process and we kept changing how we wanted the cake to look as well as how many servings it would provide. She was very professional and dealt with my husband very well :) The finished product was absolutely gorgeous and delicious as well.
  • Jana
    Jana Married on 11/12/2011
    Jennifer is so talented with her cakes. She actually made my son's birthday cake, so I had to use her for our wedding cake. We sat down to talk about the design of the cake and it was much more beautiful than I ever imagined. I have already recommended her to a couple friends who have used her and will continue to refer her cake service to anyone I know. Go see Jennifer!!
  • melanie
    Melanie Married on 10/07/2011
    Jennifer has such a talent in making cakes. She made my daughters 5th birthday cake, making the barbie dress the cake. It was delicious and so creative.
    We used Jennifer to make our wedding cake also, our theme was Golf and our golf ball cake was exactly what I had pictured.

I would reccomend Jennifer for any sort of party cake.
    Her prices are reasonable and the finish cake is tasteful, clever and creative.

Thank you Jennifer for your cakes!
    Dianne Married on 08/14/2011
    I was very pleased working with Jennifer. She was so helpful. The colors that we asked for matched perfectly. The red velvet cake was delicious . One of the guests commented that he normally hated red velvet how ever loved this one. All I can say is do not hesitate using this company . They really know what they are doing and are reasonably priced.
  • deeleareus
    Donata Married on 05/07/2011
    Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. It was like she could read my mind. I didn't know that I would be able to find a cake artist within our budget and she was everything and more. Our cake was so pretty I just didn't want to cut it. The sugar flowers and gelatin butterflies were amazing and the colors matched our theme perfectly. Thank you Jennifer and Cake Frenzy for helping make our special day perfect. Donata and David Anderson
    Anna Married on 02/26/2011
    Jennifer at Cake Frenzy was GREAT! We met and discussed the cake we wanted, she knew exactly what to do. She has a big choice for flavors and fillings. My cake turned out even better than I ever imagined! It was picture perfect and the price was perfect! She always got back to me if I sent her an email and the cake was delivered to the venue on time with no problems! I would highly recommend Cake Frenzy for your wedding!!
    Jessica Married on 11/07/2010
    Cake Frenzy was AMAZING, Jennifer answered all of my questions! We were once on the phone for about 20 mins, she had no problem with it either! And not to mention that the cake she made for my wedding was AMAZINGLY pretty and it tasted even better! I would recommend CAKE FRENZY to EVERYONE!!!
    Rosalinda Married on 01/04/2014
    Cake was delicious! I received so many compliments on how great the cake was at our wedding. Jen was very flexible on how I can mix and match flavors, and even use a style of cake from her website but just in my colors.