Cake Fanatics Reviews

Cake Fanatics 3
  • Kacy

Kacy Moss · Married on 09/12/2018

Excellent Service!

Cake Fanatics was extremely responsive and easy to work with! My husband and I traveled from Ohio, and particularly with the time zone differences, virtually all communication was done via email. The cake turned out absolutely perfect - just how I envisioned! It was beautiful and absolutely delicious! Thanks for doing everything in your power to get it to us during “hurricane” Olivia!

Kristen · Married on 08/08/2018

Our wedding cake from Cake Fanatics was delicious!!! From the moment we smelled it, we knew we were in for a treat. We went with a layer of vanilla cake with strawberries and fresh whipped cream and another layer of pink champagne cake with the same filling. The icing was a simple buttercream, but the flavor was anything but basic. Rich and decadent but not heavy. So sweet and satisfying. Not overpowering. I wish more of it could've survived the trip back to the mainland! So delicious, and they were so helpful in the planning process. Highly recommend Cake Fanatics!!

Laura · Married on 06/04/2018

I got married at PacificO on Maui on June 4, and after a ton of deliberation on which cake company to use we decided on Cake Fanatics and couldn't have been happier with them. They were VERY patient with me as I re-arranged flavors a bunch of times and asked for some unusual combinations. We did three layers that were each a different flavor and filling. Not only did they deliver exactly what we asked for, but it was absolutely delicious and every guest raved about the cake. They were pricier than other options on Maui but worth the price to know you're getting what you asked for when you placed your order. Would work with them again for sure and only wish I could have some of their desserts more often.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Cake Fanatics's reply:

Laura! You are too sweet! Thank you so much for the love! It was such a pleasure working with you, and we cannot wait to help you celebrate all the anniversaries to come! A hui ho!

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

Cake Fanatics created our custom wedding cake that not only looked like perfection but tasted like it as well. They delivered it to our reception venue for us. And our guests all said it was the best cake they’d ever tasted and I completely agree! I couldn’t be happier with my experience!

Cake Fanatics 4
    Cake Fanatics 5

Candace · Married on 07/10/2017

Our wedding planner Ali recommended Cake Fanatics. I am so glad she did. My husband and I decided not to do a cake tasting before hand but decided because we both love Pina Coladas we decided to go ahead and get the Pina Colada cake and I can't say enough about how amazing our wedding cake was. Every guest LOVED the cake including my dad who hates coconuts. I honestly could not get enough of our cake. I wish I could have brought some back home with us to eat for weeks. I would recommend Cake Fanatics if you are looking for a delicious tasting cake. :)

Heather · Married on 07/08/2017

I found Cake Fanatics on Yelp and decided to use them for our wedding cake. They were friendly, professional, and quick to reply. We did everything by email. The cake turned out beautifully and was so delicious!! One layer was chocolate with bavarian cream and guava filling and the other layer was vanilla with bavarian cream and lilikoi filling. It was decorated exactly how I wanted and we are still talking about how great it was! Thank you Cake Fanatics for helping make our wedding successful!

Shannon · Married on 05/21/2017

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect!! Exactly what we had pictured it to look like in our heads and tasted amazing!! Highly recommend! Thank you

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2016

Looked amazing and tasted amazing

Pedro · Married on 12/13/2015

We had a Groom and Groom (same sex-marriage) cupcake wedding "cake". Our only regret is that we didn't take the rest of the cupcakes that were leftover. They were so delicious.

We had direct contact with Jordan, who was quick to respond and very easy to work with. She gave us exactly what we asked for and had suggestions to make our cupcakes the best. We ended up going with a red velvet (sans the red, so basically chocolate) with cheesecake frosting. THEY WERE AMAZING! I can still taste them now. The frosting did taste like cheesecake and the cakes were moist.

This was very easy and they are one of two vendors allowed at our venue, so they came highly recommended.

I wish we could get another cake from them. Thank you! Thank you!

Christina Hohn · Married on 06/21/2015

Our original wedding cake plans fell through. We were referred to Cake Fanatics by our photographer, Mieko Photography, who we found on the Knot, and once we contacted them, they agreed to do a cake for us on short notice.

Their website was very user friendly, explaining the choices for the cake itself, and the filling and the frosting. They also had a tool for deciding how big a cake to order based on number of guests. I'm so glad my fiance recommended we upsize that way we had leftovers ( for a few days, Yay!!! )

It was a really great experience working with Cake Fanatics. They made a cake to our design, and they delivered on the promised time.

I would highly recommend Cake Fanatics for anyone getting married, or having a special occaision that deserves a cake!

Michelle · Married on 06/05/2015

Our wedding planner recommended Emma Lee to provide cupcakes for our wedding reception. Emma Lee was very nice and professional, promptly answering any questions I had about flavor options and presentation. We decided on offering three flavors of cupcakes: coconut, marble and red velvet. They were all delicious! The cupcakes were presented beautifully in pretty, white wrappers. The flavors were wonderful and the cakes were fluffy and soft. The frosting was perfect - not overwhelming with just the right amount of sweetness. I enjoyed each flavor but my favorite was definitely the coconut. Our wedding was last week and our guests are still talking about how much they loved the cupcakes!

Robert · Married on 05/25/2015

We ordered a cake with 3 different flavors in each tier and what we could not have envisioned was that everyone attending wanted to try them all... people commented they were the best wedding cake they have had...

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

Emmalee made us the most perfect cake. The only problem was that I was so busy talking to people the only taste I got was when we did the cake cutting. The tiny bite I did have was delicious and the whole thing was gobbled up. We did a tiramisu naked cake design and had some of our flowers as décor. It was stunning!

Alyssa · Married on 03/21/2015

I really enjoyed my cake! It was not only beautiful it was delicious !!!!

Amy · Married on 03/15/2015

Oh my goodness--so yummy! We had a wedding cake and cupcakes from Cake Fanatics, and we were so thrilled with the flavor AND the beauty of our cake. The varieties of cake, filling, and frosting are endless. Our cake was absolute perfection.

Taylor · Married on 03/08/2015

I always knew I wanted a confetti cake and we were so happy with the one she made us. The cake had the exact look I was going for and I loved everything about it. All of our guests have been telling us it was the best wedding cake they have ever had and can't stop talking about it. I would recommend them to everyone!

Samantha · Married on 12/13/2014

I loved my cake! Best I've ever day and just what I asked for! I'm so happy with how it turned out!

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2014

The best cake ever! How many good wedding cakes have you had?? Well, this cake was not only beautiful, but was to die for. Way better than sprinkles cupcakes--our favorite. We ordered french vanilla cake with coconut cream filling and buttercream frosting. Order from here! You will absolutely not be disappointed. The service was impeccable

Angie · Married on 10/01/2014

EmmaLee was just lovely to work with - she was always prompt to reply to emails and open to different ideas.
    Even from our tasting she was flexible with allowing us three flavours for the dozen cupcakes we ordered to taste and we ended up using all three flavours for our wedding cupcakes.
    The best thing was the fact that I had different ideas on how I wanted the cupcakes and the cake topper decorated and EmmaLee was able to create the look I was going for based on a mix of photos I found on the net.
    My guests loved the cupcakes (especially the red velvet) and kept raving on about how moist and delicious they were.

Elena · Married on 09/07/2014

EmmaLee did an amazing job with the cake for our wedding! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it absolutely perfect! Plus it tasted just amazing :) Thanks so much EmmaLee!

Autumn · Married on 07/21/2014

Thank you Cake Fanatics!!! Our wedding cake turned out so beautifully and tasted delicious too! Our guests raved about how good it was!

Caitlin · Married on 07/13/2014

EmmaLee is a cake artist! Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful, and it tasted so good!!! EmmaLee took two cake pictures that I sent her, "married them", and made us the most beautiful cake! I can't believe how delish the cake actually was. Most wedding cakes are a bit dry and kind of boring. Ours was 3 layers- guava, white chocolate with strawberry filling, and basically chocolate lovers. EmmaLee was even sweet enough to come to our condo 3 days before the wedding with different flavors to try because we were bummed that with a destination wedding- we wouldn't get to do a cake tasting. I 100% recommend EmmaLee!

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2014

I had a small wedding hosting 23 guests. Our cake was awesome! I chose a lemon cake with raspberry filling; it was the most moist cake I can remember ever having. It was beautiful as well. I was thinking we'd have a lot left over, but everyone had seconds!! Thank you Sandra Wagner for recommending!!!!

Beverly · Married on 05/13/2014

We found this amazing place on line. At the very last minute I wanted to order a special wedding cake for our best friends. Strictly through emails, and poor Emmalee putting up with all my changes, we got the most beautiful cake. It was beyond beautiful and delicious. And hand delivered by the owner. Thanks for helping with this special day!

Dawn · Married on 04/21/2014

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake! Loved all of it!!
    Thank you!!!!!