49 Reviews for Cake Fanatics in Maui

Groom's Cake (1)
Custom Design (1)
Organic (1)
46 Cake Fanatics in Maui Reviews

Cake Fanatics created our custom wedding cake that not only looked like perfection but tasted like it as well. They delivered it to our reception venue for us. And our guests all said it was the best cake they’d ever tasted and I completely agree! I couldn’t be happier with my experience!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding planner Ali recommended Cake Fanatics. I am so glad she did. My husband and I decided not to do a cake tasting before hand but decided because we both love Pina Coladas we decided to go ahead and get the Pina Colada cake and I can't say enough about how amazing our wedding cake was. Every guest LOVED the cake including my dad who hates coconuts. I honestly could not get enough of our cake. I wish I could have brought some back home with us to eat for weeks. I would recommend Cake Fanatics if you are looking for a delicious tasting cake. :)

Profile Picture Candace, 7/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery

I found Cake Fanatics on Yelp and decided to use them for our wedding cake. They were friendly, professional, and quick to reply. We did everything by email. The cake turned out beautifully and was so delicious!! One layer was chocolate with bavarian cream and guava filling and the other layer was vanilla with bavarian cream and lilikoi filling. It was decorated exactly how I wanted and we are still talking about how great it was! Thank you Cake Fanatics for helping make our wedding successful!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect!! Exactly what we had pictured it to look like in our heads and tasted amazing!! Highly recommend! Thank you

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Looked amazing and tasted amazing

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a Groom and Groom (same sex-marriage) cupcake wedding "cake". Our only regret is that we didn't take the rest of the cupcakes that were leftover. They were so delicious.

We had direct contact with Jordan, who was quick to respond and very easy to work with. She gave us exactly what we asked for and had suggestions to make our cupcakes the best. We ended up going with a red velvet (sans the red, so basically chocolate) with cheesecake frosting. THEY WERE AMAZING! I can still taste them now. The frosting did taste like cheesecake and the cakes were moist.

This was very easy and they are one of two vendors allowed at our venue, so they came highly recommended.

I wish we could get another cake from them. Thank you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Pedro, 12/13/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Delivery, Groom's Cake, Cupcakes

Our original wedding cake plans fell through. We were referred to Cake Fanatics by our photographer, Mieko Photography, who we found on the Knot, and once we contacted them, they agreed to do a cake for us on short notice.

Their website was very user friendly, explaining the choices for the cake itself, and the filling and the frosting. They also had a tool for deciding how big a cake to order based on number of guests. I'm so glad my fiance recommended we upsize that way we had leftovers ( for a few days, Yay!!! )

It was a really great experience working with Cake Fanatics. They made a cake to our design, and they delivered on the promised time.

I would highly recommend Cake Fanatics for anyone getting married, or having a special occaision that deserves a cake!

Profile Picture Christina Hohn, 6/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding planner recommended Emma Lee to provide cupcakes for our wedding reception. Emma Lee was very nice and professional, promptly answering any questions I had about flavor options and presentation. We decided on offering three flavors of cupcakes: coconut, marble and red velvet. They were all delicious! The cupcakes were presented beautifully in pretty, white wrappers. The flavors were wonderful and the cakes were fluffy and soft. The frosting was perfect - not overwhelming with just the right amount of sweetness. I enjoyed each flavor but my favorite was definitely the coconut. Our wedding was last week and our guests are still talking about how much they loved the cupcakes!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered a cake with 3 different flavors in each tier and what we could not have envisioned was that everyone attending wanted to try them all... people commented they were the best wedding cake they have had...

Profile Picture User4209819, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Emmalee made us the most perfect cake. The only problem was that I was so busy talking to people the only taste I got was when we did the cake cutting. The tiny bite I did have was delicious and the whole thing was gobbled up. We did a tiramisu naked cake design and had some of our flowers as décor. It was stunning!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/25/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I really enjoyed my cake! It was not only beautiful it was delicious !!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Oh my goodness--so yummy! We had a wedding cake and cupcakes from Cake Fanatics, and we were so thrilled with the flavor AND the beauty of our cake. The varieties of cake, filling, and frosting are endless. Our cake was absolute perfection.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I always knew I wanted a confetti cake and we were so happy with the one she made us. The cake had the exact look I was going for and I loved everything about it. All of our guests have been telling us it was the best wedding cake they have ever had and can't stop talking about it. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved my cake! Best I've ever day and just what I asked for! I'm so happy with how it turned out!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The best cake ever! How many good wedding cakes have you had?? Well, this cake was not only beautiful, but was to die for. Way better than sprinkles cupcakes--our favorite. We ordered french vanilla cake with coconut cream filling and buttercream frosting. Order from here! You will absolutely not be disappointed. The service was impeccable

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

EmmaLee was just lovely to work with - she was always prompt to reply to emails and open to different ideas.
Even from our tasting she was flexible with allowing us three flavours for the dozen cupcakes we ordered to taste and we ended up using all three flavours for our wedding cupcakes.
The best thing was the fact that I had different ideas on how I wanted the cupcakes and the cake topper decorated and EmmaLee was able to create the look I was going for based on a mix of photos I found on the net.
My guests loved the cupcakes (especially the red velvet) and kept raving on about how moist and delicious they were.

Profile Picture Angie, 10/1/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

EmmaLee did an amazing job with the cake for our wedding! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it absolutely perfect! Plus it tasted just amazing :) Thanks so much EmmaLee!

Profile Picture Elena, 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Thank you Cake Fanatics!!! Our wedding cake turned out so beautifully and tasted delicious too! Our guests raved about how good it was!

Profile Picture Autumn, 7/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

EmmaLee is a cake artist! Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful, and it tasted so good!!! EmmaLee took two cake pictures that I sent her, "married them", and made us the most beautiful cake! I can't believe how delish the cake actually was. Most wedding cakes are a bit dry and kind of boring. Ours was 3 layers- guava, white chocolate with strawberry filling, and basically chocolate lovers. EmmaLee was even sweet enough to come to our condo 3 days before the wedding with different flavors to try because we were bummed that with a destination wedding- we wouldn't get to do a cake tasting. I 100% recommend EmmaLee!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/13/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I had a small wedding hosting 23 guests. Our cake was awesome! I chose a lemon cake with raspberry filling; it was the most moist cake I can remember ever having. It was beautiful as well. I was thinking we'd have a lot left over, but everyone had seconds!! Thank you Sandra Wagner for recommending!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We found this amazing place on line. At the very last minute I wanted to order a special wedding cake for our best friends. Strictly through emails, and poor Emmalee putting up with all my changes, we got the most beautiful cake. It was beyond beautiful and delicious. And hand delivered by the owner. Thanks for helping with this special day!

Profile Picture Beverly, 5/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake! Loved all of it!!
Thank you!!!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Fanatics was amazing for our wedding! They were so great to work with, I was able to email back and forth with them to get the perfect design that I wanted. It was seriously my DREAM cake. The details of each layer were so impressive and I have received countless compliments about how beautiful it was. The cake fit the feeling/vibe of my wedding perfectly and especially the color of the cake was exactly what I was looking for. It helped make everything to my entire event cohesive. One of my husbands only requests for all of the planning that went into our wedding was that he wanted to have a delicious cake, specifically lemon poppy seed flavor. Cake Fanatics definitely did not disappoint, he is still talking about how delicious it was! I had multiple guests tell me they tried every layer and each flavor was very tasty and especially moist.
Overall I recommend Cake Fanatics to ANYONE! They will make your day so special and it will be specifically catered to what you want.

Profile Picture User3912219, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Emmalee made our cake and it was exactly what I pictured. Soooo beautiful. She is a true artist! And I have to say that the taste was wonderful. The cake was moist and yummy. :) I had a lot of ideas at first, and she was patient to respond to my many E_mails and gave great suggestions as well. My cake had the look of fondant even though it was made with butter cream frosting. Not easy to get that smooth look but she pulled it off very well. There were hand made Orchid sugar flowers on the cake that looked very realistic. Good work! I would recommend this company to everyone wanting a quality cake.

Profile Picture Melody, 12/14/13, 1 Review