Cake Concepts Reviews

Cake Concepts 7
  • Morgan

Morgan 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Exceptional!馃巶馃嵃

She was excellent to work with and very patient with me during the planning process. I had changed ideas and styles over the process and she really goes with the flow. Her selection or flavors is amazing and each were delectable, it was hard to pick! We went with vanilla sponge cake and strawberry filling for the main tiers and a butterfinger filling with chocholate for the top of our cake. She kept our coastal theme and delivered a beautiful and elegant coastal cake with succulent accents for our May 18th wedding. We are so glad we picked her!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Dennis

Dennis Anderson 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Had

Cake Concepts provided the cake for our wedding of 54 guests. The price was very reasonable. The cake design we chose required orchids for the cake. Our florist was a pretty good distance from Cake Concepts. They recommended a florist close by and helped us work out the flower delivery in a matter of minutes. Lynn was great to work with. The cake itself was absolutely delicious. Everyone at the wedding was talking about it. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Cake Concepts's reply:

So glad it was a success! Congratulations to you both and all the best!! It was my pleasure to help!

Mandi 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Lynn is amazing!! I gave her some very basic ideas and she ran with it. My cake and cupcakes were absolutely stunning and we got so many compliments on not only how pretty they were... but how amazing they tasted! I must say, the cake also smashes very nicely into your new spouses face. Thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Cake Concepts 8
    Cake Concepts 9
    Cake Concepts 10

Chelsea 路 Married on 04/06/2018

The cake was amazing and we had so much left over (because of guest not showing up day of wedding), were still eating the cake days later and its still just as good!!! A lot of different flavor options to choose from and very affordable too! We're super happy we decided to go with Cake Concepts, our cake was beautiful

Sent on 04/09/2018

Melissa 路 Married on 09/23/2017

We abaomitely loved our wedding cake!! It looked great and tasted amazing!!!! Thank you so much Lynn!!

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Cake Concepts 11
    Cake Concepts 12
    Cake Concepts 13
    Cake Concepts 14
  • User6574330 路 2+ years ago

Dear Lynn,

First, I would like to say that working with you for our wedding was wonderful. You were very accommodating to our needs and wants. You provided us with a lot of ideas which was very helpful. Best of all, the cake and cupcakes were beautifully decorated and delicious too. Thank you for making the gluten free cupcakes for my special need guests. I highly recommend Cake Concepts. Thank you Lynn.
    Regards,
    Bobby & Wendy Ringersen

Sent on 04/08/2016

Joshua 路 Married on 01/02/2016

One of the biggest compliments from the guests at our wedding was how good the cupcakes were. The folks at Cake Concepts were very professional and the service they provided was second to none. They were easy to work with and willing to customize a cake and cupcakes just for us. Can't wait to have a second helping of our wedding cake on our first anniversary!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Dominique 路 Married on 12/18/2015

Our cake looking amazing , just like the picture we provided ! & tasted fantastic ! (:

Sent on 12/20/2015

Lisa 路 Married on 12/05/2015

My wedding cake and grooms cake last week were absolutely stunning! Everything I expected and more. Everyone wanted a picture of my cake and it tasted just as good as it looked. They delivered it super early too before guests were arriving. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • User5628709 路 2+ years ago

Cake was delicious and absolutely beautiful. All the guests are still raving about how awesome the cake looked. They really accomplished my vision and made it real life. Better than I imagined!!! The scroll work was awesome too! All their goodies are delicious and they did the same with my wedding cake.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Lindsey 路 Married on 06/27/2015

BEST CUPCAKES EVER! They make an amazing cupcake. We had four different flavors at my wedding and I had 3! The guest raved about them and I still comment on them. I only discussed design with them once and it was beyond perfect. It was prettier than I even imagined. Thank you so much Cake Concepts!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Ashley 路 Married on 06/21/2015

My husband and I got married on June 21st on Englewood Beach. We are from Ohio, so we had to do all of our planning from almost 1100 miles away. We were going to be in Florida a week before the wedding, but I was afraid that wouldn't be enough time. Cake Concepts had been recommended by a few relatives who used to live in the area, so I contacted Lynn and told her my situation. I was so relieved when she said she could get it done in time. We met with her Tuesday afternoon for a tasting and she had everything ready for us by early Saturday! I cannot express how excited we were that she was willing to help us on such short notice, and did such a great job! The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted AMAZING.. my family can be super picky with certain food, but everyone absolutely loved it! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for ANY type of cake.. it will not disappoint!

Thanks again, Lynn!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Kayla 路 Married on 06/20/2015

The cake was beautiful and they were very helpful with my daughter helping her decide on styles.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Linda 路 Married on 02/28/2015

Awesome wedding cake. We took in a picture and created a cake with many different flavors!!!
    Very professional and Great value!
    Very happy with the wedding cake. Offered help in cutting the cost in creating our cake.
    The cake was moist and very tasty. Great place to get a wedding cake!

Sent on 04/16/2015

gene 路 Married on 11/15/2014

Thee most amazing wedding cake ever!!!! Thank you so much for delivering on your promise of an elegant and delicious cake, our guests were blown away by the quality and image of it! Beyond satisfied with Lynn and Carrie.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Shawn 路 Married on 11/10/2014

Our wedding cake couldn't have tasted or looked better. The ladies at Cake Concepts out-did themselves. Guests had trouble choosing from the four different flavors; they were all delicious!

Sent on 11/18/2014
  • Cassandra

Cassandra 路 Married on 11/07/2014

Cake Concepts made our beautiful and scrumptious wedding cake! My husband and I have always loved their cupcakes and when we decided to get married we knew exactly who was going to do our wedding cake! They helped us to decide how to decorate our cake, we showed them a couple pictures of what we like, but when the day came and I finally got to see our wedding cake for the first time, it was stunning!!! Plus, our guests couldn't stop talking about how delicious the cake was!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

tracy 路 Married on 09/27/2014

I'm not sure what was better; the beauty, the taste, or the service. This bakery gets an A+! The best part was they made the top layer of the cake gluten free so my new husband could enjoy a piece of his own wedding cake. Absolute perfection!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Jessica 路 Married on 08/07/2014

This review is not for my wedding cake, but for my bridal shower cake. My bridesmaids chose a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" theme and Cake Concepts made the PERFECT Tiffany's inspired package cake. Every detail was amazing, and the taste was incredible! Everyone commented about how they couldn't believe how moist and flavorful it was. My wedding cake will be from here as well, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Jessie 路 Married on 04/26/2014

Our cake was everything we wanted and asked for. All our guests loved the cake and wanted more. It was so beautifully done and tastes incredible! I will always use cake concepts for any cake order I need!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Kenda 路 Married on 03/15/2014

They done a beautiful job making our wedding cake and cup cakes just the way we wanted them. They was so good. Everyone loved them.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Jessica & Travis 路 Married on 03/01/2014

We used Cake Concepts for our wedding cake and they truly exceeded out expectations! The cake was AMAZING! Not only did they create my design perfectly, but the cake itself was delicious. Our guests are still raving about how the cake was "the best they've ever had"! We will be forever grateful and plan to use Cake Concepts again!

Sent on 03/25/2014
  • User2821490 路 2+ years ago

OUTSTANDING! I can not say enough about this bakery! Our wedding was a month ago and we are still getting complements on them and people asking where we got them. In fact they were so good we ordered chocolate peanut butter cupcakes for my moms birthday tomorrow! My cake/cupcakes had a vintage theme and my husband had Falcons NFL cake that was the best we had ever seen hands down! So happy!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Marlene 路 Married on 06/29/2013

We ordered a small wedding cake with the rest in cupcakes. We asked for a coastal theme, and IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! We had so many comments on how beautiful it was, and the cupcakes had some wonderful fillings in them i.e. banana with caramel, lemon and raspberry, chocolate and coconut, they were so good.

Lynn the owner is so pleasant and helpful...would highly recommend Cake Concepts to anyone who is looking for something special.

Sent on 03/10/2017
  • User3239888 路 2+ years ago

They were absolutely awesome. The cake and cupcakes for my wedding were beautiful and tasted great!

Sent on 05/31/2013