Caitlyn Farms Reviews

10 Reviews for Caitlyn Farms

• Micayla

Micayla · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Venue!!

My husband and I got married at Caitlyn Farms in October of last year! The venue is beautiful and has so much to offer. Some of the many things I loved about this venue is that it is located on 500 acres of gorgeous farm land, has a covered pavilion (amazing ceremony option rain or shine), has a bridal suite which includes overnight stay, and they have an array of decor that is available for use. Also, Caitlyn Farms is reasonably priced and has wonderful staff that are so easy to work with. Ally, the event coordinator was a extremely helpful and made our day perfect! I would highly recommend Caitlyn Farms for your event!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Ariana Beck · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Find

This place is breath taking with the views! The staff is friendly and helpful! I can't wait for my big day there!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Heather

Heather Hall · Married on 07/14/2019

A dream come true

Caitlyn Farms was the PERFECT spot for my wedding! Allie, the venue coordinator, went above and beyond throughout the entire wedding planning process and was helpful and attentive every step of the way! My husband and I would highly, highly recommend this venue for anyone seeking an incredible spot for an incredible wedding day! THANK YOU ALLIE & THANK YOU CAITLYN FARMS!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Michelle Garren · Married on 06/02/2019

The Perfect Venue

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our big day. They were there from morning till after the wedding ended to help set up before and even rearrange after the ceremony for our needs. Helped cleaned and provided us with so much. The girls get to stay the night before in their amazing apartment the night before and made things so much easier for us to decorate and get ready. And it is truly a beautiful venue, inside and out and the entire property. We were told it was one of the prettiest weddings they have seen. With their cheap pricing and all the needs they provided for us, they were truly amazing and a blessing to our big day. Thank you! Choose Caitlyn Farms, you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Macey Bright · Married on 05/11/2019

The perfect venue!

I got married at Caitlyn Farms in May and I cannot say enough good things about the venue or the staff! The venue was gorgeous and Ally ensured we had everything exactly as we wanted it for our special day. Everyone was so easy to work with and continuously went above and beyond. A huge plus was the attached apartment available for the night before your wedding! We loved having a girls night before the wedding and waking up exactly where we needed to be really cut down on the stress. I would choose Caitlyn Farms a hundred times over again and recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect venue.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!

We had our wedding at Caitlyn Farms yesterday, November 3rd and we are so very happy with how everything went! It’s almost impossible to put into words how great everything was, but I will try! The venue and the view are absolutely breathtaking! The staff is so helpful and hard working, they get everything you want perfect for you! I HIGHLY recommend having your event at Caitlyn Farms, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Erin

Erin Hurlbert · Married on 09/08/2018

The Wedding Venue You Could Only Dream Of!

My husband and I had our wedding here. This place is like something out of a fairytale. Beautiful views of the mountains, fields of cows, and an amazing overall venue. We also did our rehearsal dinner at Caitlyn Farms. Sunset dinner outside in the sheltered area looked like a scene from a movie!
    Caitlyn Farms went above and beyond to let my husband and I bring 2 horses for us to take photos with. I was able to haul them the day before the wedding and board them overnight in a very sturdy paddock. It was wonderful for the guests to see the horses and for the two horses to take things in prior to the wedding festivities.
    The men and women behind Caitlyn Farms have everything they had to make Nick and my day special. From tiny details, to suggestions, decorations, to flexible planning, they did better than I could have imagined. Dream come true.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Britton · Married on 04/28/2018

Dream come true!

On April 28, 2018 we got married at Caitlyn Farms! We had the privilege to be the first wedding at this stunning, new venue in our home town. Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, but the view of the surrounding mountains is breathtaking. One of the things that I love about Caitlyn Farms is all the different options that you have to choose from, depending on how you want your event to go. For example, we choose to have our wedding ceremony outside and it was a beautiful spring day. We had our guest (around 260) sit underneath the open, covered area. This allowed us to stand in the grass with our bridal parties. After the ceremony we held a cocktail hour outside so that our guest could watch us take pictures with our photographer. Our reception was then held inside the stunning barn. Another thing that I loved was the bridal suite that they offered. This allowed us to stay there the night before to make sure that everything was ready to go for the big day. It was great to spend that time with my bridal party and to get ready there the next morning! Caitlyn Farms provided all that I have ever dreamed of my wedding to be and more. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone, no matter what your event is. The owners and staff are so helpful and go out of their way to make sure that your needs and wants are met. You couldn't ask for more amazing people! Caitlyn Farms will always hold a special place in my heart!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 06/17/2017

Wonderful Wedding

We used Caitlyn Farms for our wedding on June 8. I could not have asked for more out of a venue. It was wonderful to be able to have our rehearsal and reception there. Their event coordinator, Ally, was so patient and helpful with us throughout the whole planning process and was willing to jump in and help anytime we needed her the day of. It ended up raining the day of the wedding right before the ceremony and 30 minutes before guests started arriving they allowed us to make the call about where to have the ceremony, moved and dried all of the chairs off and made the pavilion the perfect ceremony spot. It was a huge benefit to have the pavilion because we automatically had a rain plan and didn’t have to worry about rental tents/ chairs. I couldn’t of asked for a more reasonably priced venue, and exceptional staff, with the ability to hold all of our wedding festivities.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Karen Brown · Married on 11/16/2019

Great Venue!!

Caitlyn Farms was a wonderful venue for our November wedding! The area and the facilities are absolutely beautiful. I loved that we had indoor and outdoor options for our ceremony and reception. All of their staff were very helpful and made sure we had everything we needed. Overall, we had a great experience!

Sent on 03/17/2020