Cait Potter Creative Reviews

7 | Indianapolis, IN

7 Reviews for Cait Potter Creative

Tasha Hunter · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Amazing experience!

Absolutely amazing! From the start of the correspondence to when my photos arrived, it was phenomenal to work with Cait. It can be nerve-wracking to meet with someone for the first time and have them take photos of you. Our session with Cait was like meeting with someone we already knew. She made us feel comfortable from the start. Aside from the amazing photos, it was so easy to work with Cait. She took our engagement photos and we felt so comfortable, we didn't hesitate to try to get her on board to take our wedding photos.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautifully captured the most amazing day

Working with Caitlin was absolutely amazing. She did my wedding March of 2018. She is so professional, kind, and comforting. And that to me is so important because I hate being the center of attention and she made that anxiety float right out the door. She made myself and my husband feel so at ease and that allowed us to have so much free spirited fun. Her work in my opinion is like art pieces. Her photos are unique, beautiful and radiant. I am planning to work with Cait on future shoots and I am more excited than words can describe to see how those photos will come out. I absolutely recommend her times a thousand.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Cait Potter Creative's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! Your and Thor's love was RIDICULOUS! Seriously- just glowing the whole day. Made my job SUPER easy(: I wish you tons more love and happiness!

Katiana Montenegro · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful photos, very knowledgeable photographer

Cait took the most beautiful photos of our wedding. Not only is she a gifted photographer but she has a great work ethic, she showed up on time and was great gathering people together and making sure everyone felt included.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Cait Potter Creative's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Katiana! Your family is warm and wonderful. I am so excited for you and Jacob!

Jessica Roach · Married on 08/26/2018

Jessica Roach

Cait has an amazing talent when it comes to photography. We booked her to capture our wedding and we were beyond happy with the images she had for us. She captured every important shot we requested and many that we are so glad she thought of! She worked so well with our wedding party and was so patient with our guests. She was flexible with turning our engagement session into a post wedding family session. She handled our five year old and her many questions and ideas so well. She even let our daughter direct some of the shots!! We really lucked out in choosing her to capture all of these wonderful moments in our lives. I would recommend her over and over again!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Cait Potter Creative's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! You and your family are soooo sweet. You guys made my job so easy (and Sophie is already a pro at posing!). Thanks for choosing me!

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2018

I am so happy we entrusted Cait with our wedding photos. Before the wedding, she was incredibly responsive and answered every question we had. I am a bit “type a” when it comes to timelines, plans, etc and she was organized as well as communicative, which helped to alleviate my own pre-wedding anxiety. On the day of the wedding, she was punctual and followed our planned schedule. We had some inclimate weather, so had to relocate our wedding party and family photos indoors and she was able to transition easily. Our pictures were delivered in a timely manner and the effort she put into them to make sure my husband and I were satisfied with the final product, was more than evident. I would recommend Cait if you want a seamless, no stress photography experience on your wedding day. And will certainly be using her for any future photography needs!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2018

Cait is AMAZING! I’m so glad to have worked with her, I will be hiring her again. I can’t say enough. Thank you Cait for everything! ❤️

Sent on 07/23/2018

Prudence Nelson · Married on 05/19/2018

Great Wedding Photographer!

Cait photographed at our venue, Stonegate Manor, this past Spring. She did an amazing job! Some people, even professional photographers, take pictures and some create art. Cait is one of those whose final images can be considered works of art. Pleasant to work with and great to be around...I know you will love her as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Cait Potter Creative's reply:

Thanks Prudy! It's awesome to work with such amazing vendors in the industry! Keep up the awesome work.