Cafe Pacific Catering Reviews

11 | Auburn, WA

11 Reviews for Cafe Pacific Catering

Barry Blake · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing catering service

Cafe Pacific Catering is amazing. Their food taste great and their customer service is beautiful. I have used their service many of times and their prices are well worth the quality of service that you are getting.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Cheryl · Married on 08/25/2018

We had the wedding luau and coconut shrimp appetizers. My wedding guests raved about the food. They were so helpful and professional. We had them supply everything down to plates and napkins along with tables and chairs. I cannot day enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Cafe Pacific Catering's reply:

Thank you Cheryl! Your wedding was lovely, we really appreciate you trusting us with your special day.

Dilcia · Married on 06/24/2017

Amber you had it all together! Everything was great. The guest loved the food. You and your staff were on top of every thing. Every thing was wonderful. It is really hard to express in words. Thank you very much.
    This was not a wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Cafe Pacific Catering's reply:

Thank you Dilcia! You planned a beautiful Quinceanera for you daughter, it was a wonderful celebration.

Kandi · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved having Café Pacific Catering our Wedding in May. They were amazing with the service, Very attentive to both the bride and groom and making sure that we had eaten and were very taken care of bringing us what ever we needed. We will definitely use them again next time we need catering!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Cafe Pacific Catering's reply:

Thank you Kandi! It was a pleasure working with you.

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

We are so happy with how everything turned out at our wedding. Amber did an amazing job from start to finish and I really appreciated her giving advice and input along the was. Food and presentation was excellent. It was really relieving to know that Amber and her team had everything totally under control to the point where I hardly noticed they were there- in a good way!!! Thank you so much for being their on our big day!!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Cafe Pacific Catering's reply:

Thank you Katie! Your wedding and reception was perfect and we are honored to be able to share your big day with you.

Great food! My guest loved and expressed how much they loved the Hawaiian Buffet! Especially the gourmet macaroni and cheese. All around great service. Highly recommended them.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Adria · Married on 06/26/2016

We are still getting compliments on our daughter's wedding. We did not have a wedding planner, so I relied on Amber's advice and help a great deal. She was so responsive anytime I had a question, needed advice, wanted a referral for another wedding service, etc. She became a very valuable resource to me, much more than the manager of my catering service. I highly recommend Café Pacific Catering for your wedding. I will use them again! The food was amazing, the service was exceptional and they went above and beyond what my expectations were!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Cafe Pacific Catering's reply:

Thank you Adria! We at Café Pacific Catering always value our client's opinions, especially on such an important life event as a wedding. We also appreciate the time taken to post a review. Your words are received with much gratitude.

Jordan · Married on 06/18/2016

The team at Cafe Pacific are incredibly professional. Everyone we worked with was kind, detailed oriented, and dedicated to making sure our event was exactly how we wanted it. My only regret is that I didn't get to eat more of the food!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Cafe Pacific Catering's reply:

Thank you Jordan! We appreciate you taking time to write such a thoughtful review. Hopefully we have a chance to cater for you again so have the chance to enjoy our food again.

50th Birthday Celebration

We could not have asked for the evening to go anymore smoothly in regards to the food/service. The staff was amazing and so accommodating. We did not have to worry about that aspect of the evening. Please pass on our gratitude to the staff. We will definitely use your services in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Cafe Pacific Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Brenda. You and Earl were both a pleasure to work with and it was an honor to be part of your celebration. It was a beautiful event!

Linda · Married on 06/22/2013

I think Cafe Pacific Catering provides the best value for professional-quality catering in the Auburn, WA, area. The manager, Amy, helped us figure out a menu that we could be proud of and also afford. We were able to rent our table linens through her and she helped connect us with other vendors for the things she couldn't supply (eg she didn't have enough water goblets for us to rent). The catering staff are well-trained for serving the food. The food was all delicious and the presentation was very nice. Kudos! You know they have to be good because they are called to cater for Microsoft and other big companies in the Seattle area.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Serenity · Married on 05/16/2007

4.2

Would recommend; good food, nice presentation

Sent on 06/04/2007