Cafe Miranda Reviews

Cafe Miranda 2
Cafe Miranda 3
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing service and food!

Cafe Miranda catered our rehearsal dinner at Whitehall Inn and did such an amazing job! We chose a family style taco dinner and there was plenty of food to go around, and then some! The food was hot and served on time and Casey was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process.

We also had assorted desserts for our welcome party and everyone was raving about the brownies and oatmeal creme pies!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Halley · Married on 09/09/2018

We had our wedding at Whitehall in Camden Maine and they use Cafe Miranda for their catering. We could not be happier with how fantastic our experience has been with Cafe Miranda! Not only have all our dealings with Casey at Cafe Miranda been lovely, timely, friendly, and so stress free, but their food is absolutely incredible! So many people came up to me during and after the wedding to say how amazing the food was throughout our reception. My husband and I went to their restaurant before our wedding for a tasting and were completely blown away with how good everything was. I'm so happy to say that the food they made for our wedding was equally as amazing! I'm so thrilled that we got to share their talent with all of our guests. We had a cocktail hour and dinner that was set up with food stations, which worked perfectly for the venue which had a lovely garden and added such a unique aspect to the entire event. I can't say it enough - the food at Cafe Miranda was incredible! The entire process, from coming up with a plan to fit out budget, working out plans for people with food allergies and designing our cake went smoothly. On the actual day, I didn't have to do or stress about a single thing! We had already worked out a timeline a few weeks before, and Casey and the Cafe Miranda team made sure that everything was timed perfectly. Do not hesitate to hire them for your wedding! Trust me, your guests will be talking about the great food for weeks to come! Hands down one of the best parts of our wedding! They really made our day above and beyond special!

Sent on 09/22/2018