49 Reviews for Cafe Escadrille

Set Up (2)
Stations (2)
Cash Bar (2)
House Liquor (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
Buffet (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Liquor License (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
49 Cafe Escadrille Reviews

When we first started to look at venues for our weeding, Café Escadrille stood out right away.

Elisa, the event coordinator put us at ease right away and made us feel comfortable and confident in her abilities. The value of the venue was amazing! The weeks leading up to the wedding were chaotic and I must have emailed Elisa 10 times…she put all my worries to rest. The day of the wedding, everything was perfect. I did not have to worry about a thing. We had the ceremony in the lovely parlor and then moved to the winter room for an intimate dinner. The food was amazing and the service top notch. The star of the day was Lucille. She is a pro who knows what she is doing and took care of both me and my wife from beginning to end.

I can’t say enough nice things about Café Escadrille. They were great!

Profile Picture Jana, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Cafe Escadrille without a doubt gave us our best day ever and so much more! We booked and planned our wedding with Devyn Facchetti and Jessica Reynolds. The packages offered by the Escadrille really made us feel like we were getting everything we wanted for our special day. From touring the space, to our tasting, and finally on our wedding day they really did make us feel like our special day was the most important event to them. We were given exclusive use of the entire function facility because we had over 150 guests. Jessica was right outside when we arrived on our wedding day and was there the entire night making sure we were on schedule, even if we were cutting it close she made sure we stayed on track for the evening. They even started our cocktail hour early because our guests started coming before it was scheduled to start. When we arrived we were escorted to the winter garden room where we could take wedding photos with our family and friends while our other guests enjoyed the cocktail reception. This room is where we met Lucille who was our dedicated attendant the entire evening. She went above and beyond from the moment we met her making sure we had the chance to actually enjoy our meal and stayed with us until we left at the end of the night. We cannot thank her enough for all of her help. Our cocktail hour was included in the package which included unlimited appetizers throughout the hour. Our guests raved about our wedding venue, the outstanding food, and service for days and even weeks after our wedding. It was truly the most amazing feeling to give our guests such a wonderful experience. Another great feature that the Café Escadrille had was the bridal suite on the lower level. It was the perfect location to get our bridal party lined up before we were announced or to go touch up my makeup during the night. Overall, the food was incredible, the service unmatched, and the beautiful venue truly made our wedding everything we could have hoped for!!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Café Escadrille and we could not have asked for a better venue, it was perfect. From planning to the day of, everything was excellent. We worked with Jessica Reynolds who was so helpful, knowledgeable and had an answer for every question. The wait staff, bartenders and everyone involved were so helpful and nice. The food was so good and everyone enjoyed it. The function facility is so beautiful and everything we imagined. I would recommend Café Escadrille to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

There is not enough space to effectively rave about the experience my husband and I had at Café Escadrille. Elisa, Gabby, Lucille, and the rest of the staff at Cafe Escadrille were instrumental in orchestrating our wedding reception. From day one, I kept asking 'So what's the catch?' 'What's the extra fee?' To my surprise and delight there really were no gimmicks, no hassles, and absolutely no worries. This is the one time that I can honestly say I've gotten more than what we paid for!!Our wedding reception was simply the best experience we have ever had. Mind you, this is coming from a couple who didn't even want a wedding but had to make a bit of sacrifice for the in-laws. From the initial contact, I felt that Elisa and her staff were so responsive, helpful, and genuine. They were organized, incredibly helpful, and a pleasure to work with. After dropping off wedding decor the week before, I trusted that the ladies of the event staff would make the place beautiful. The result...it was absolutely perfect and exactly what we were envisioning! Our guests continue to rave about everything from the hors d'oeuvres, entrees, the cake, the décor, to service of the staff from the Escadrille -particularly the attention to those people with food allergies. If there were any hiccups during the reception - I didn't know about them. I can't pick a favorite part of the night because it was all so spectacular. At the beginning of the night Lucille grabbed my husband and me and escorted us to the bridal suite to enjoy a few private moments before being inundated with our wedding guests. She even took us into the Ballroom to observe the room without guests and ensure everything was to our liking. They hit it out of the ballpark! Another bonus - Lucille also ensure that my husband and I got to enjoy all of the food - we had hors d'oeuvres waiting for us at our sweetheart table, and got to sit and enjoy our meals...INCLUDING the cake! I won't go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Tracey, 6/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access

We hired Café Escadrille to host our 80-guest wedding reception in the grand ballroom. Thank you so much, Elisa, for managing a memorable evening! Our family and friends commented on the impressive space, excellent service, and delicious food. We were amazed that dinner was served piping hot. And the wait staff were so attentive; if a guest excused him/herself from the table, a server made sure to cover their food until their return. The cake was beautifully decorated; it was so fluffy and the strawberry Grand Marnier flavor was delightful! My favorite part was Elisa’s patience and openness to our ideas and her readiness to execute on them. Not to mention, the groom and I were able to fully enjoy the evening and the food without much worry on our part. Elisa and team took care of everything and were careful to safeguard the gifts/cards, moving them seamlessly from the cocktail hour into the ballroom just behind our sweetheart table. Finally, our guests were provided a safe transport to their hotel via Café Escadrille’s shuttle throughout the evening, which was peace of mind for the groom and me. Truly a worry-free and wonderful evening for the ages. We are so grateful that the night went so smoothly and our guests left happy. Thank you so much for taking care of everything with utmost professionalism. We most definitely recommend Café Escadrille!

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Cake

I can't recommend Café Escadrille highly enough - they did such an incredible job on our wedding! We worked with Devyn and she was just so helpful and made the planning process stress-free. Our wedding day was beautiful there and everything just went perfectly - the staff was so attentive and pleasant. We just are so thrilled we went with Café - they made our special day even more amazing than we could have hoped for! thank you!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would certainly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding venue. Café Escadrille is not only beautiful, but the professionalism of their staff is perfect. We decided to book our wedding in a short time and Devyn made our wedding flawless. From our last minute changes to deciding on menu choices, Devyn made us feel comfortable with all our emails and phone calls. The staff was so attentive to us during our dinner; our guests raved about the food and when we were finished, the staff packed all our belongings. We literally only had to enjoy ourselves. My husband and I would certainly recommend/use this venue for any future function!

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Victor and I were very impressed with absolutely everything. I did not have to think about anything the day we got married. Everyone loved the food, the venue and the staff.
Devyn was so helpful and listened to everything we had to say and just made it happen. In my mind it was perfect!

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jessica R was fantastic, and I would recommend Cafe Escadrille to anyone looking to get married.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything was fantastic! The staff was so accommodating and attentive. Our meals were delicious and everything went smoothly. Our coordinator, Jessica, answered any and all of our questions. Everyone who worked the night of our wedding made sure everything was just right. They made our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Cafe Escadrille was an amazing venue! We had such a wonderful experience from start to finish. We knew the food was going to good, but the food was beyond our expectations. The whole process was incredibly easy. Elisa was so flexible, open, always quick to respond, and truly a pleasure to work with. The customer service was unreal. They are experienced, professional, punctual, and all very kind, sweet and happy to be part of your celebration. We had a guest tell us that she went to the bathroom and came out to find her meal had been covered. She sat down and some one uncovered it immediately. Just amazing service! Lucille is an experienced concierge to the bridal party and took such great care of us, made sure we ate, kept us on schedule, and really made the whole night easy. Beyond what we could have ever dreamed of! We had the time of our lives and everyone of our guests had a blast. Best venue ever!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

we had our wedding reception at the cafe escadrille, and everything was perfect!! Jessica R helped us plan the wedding, and she was very helpful, interactive, accommodating, the works! she was a pleasure to work with. the wedding night was amazing and everything i wanted. the food was delicious, cake was picturesque, staff was efficient and attentive, Jessica and Jessica paid attention to every detail and managed the event perfectly. i was so happy with my wedding, thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture elisabeth, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

I cannot say enough about what a pleasure it was working with the staff at Cafe Escadrille. From the planning to the day of service I was blown away. The venue itself was gorgeous inside and out, plenty of room for our party and amazing food. My maid of honor is getting married there next year and I can't wait to go back! I cannot say enough about this venue!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

The cafe escadrille was fantastic!!!!! I couldn't be happier with the way my day turned out!!! Elisa was great to work with!! She always returned my phone calls and emails immediately!!! Lucille was the catering manager. SHe is wonderful!!! The food was awesome!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cafe Escadrille blew me away and completely surpassed my expectations. We primarily worked with Jessica Spry, who was amazing throughout the entire process.

The space itself was perfect for our 162 guest wedding, with enough space for an enjoyable cocktail hour and ample space and extra rooms for the bridal party to take photographs.

The ballroom was incredible. The linens, chair covers, and the hardwood floors really looked amazing.

The food as you would guess was perfect. All of our guests were commenting on it that night and the weeks following the wedding. The staff was also great throughout the whole night. I was really impressed with their services.

I would highly recommend checking Cafe Escadrille out for your wedding. Ask for Jess Spry!

Profile Picture Buddy, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We worked with Jessica S. for our wedding (October 2015), and everything was great from beginning to end. Jessica was always extremely responsive, answering all of our questions in a timely manner. She helped us choose options for decor and aesthetics that fit with the theme/feel that we wanted. We were continuously impressed with the food (appetizers, main dinner courses, desserts, etc.) that Cafe Escadrille provided, and our guests raved about it being some of the best wedding food they've ever had. The venue also has a couple private rooms downstairs, where the bridal party can get ready, and very nice/clean restrooms. Cafe Escadrille also takes care of small details that you may not even think of, like making sure that the bride & groom get a few minutes to themselves between the ceremony and reception - so you can grab some drinks, a bite to eat (they will bring some food to your private room), or just take a minute to sit down and let it sink in that you just got married!

Profile Picture User4729841, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

We had our reception at Cafe Escadrille Columbus Day Weekend 2015, we LOVED everything about it. We were incredibly happy with the entire experience. We worked with Jessica R (who was also planning her own wedding) and she was always responsive, efficient and helpful, she really made our planning a wonderful experience. The food was amazing! And the day of staff were awesome. We were so happy with everything and highly recommend your wedding at the Escadrille.

Profile Picture User7039703, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow, just wow. The servers, bartenders, and support staff were experienced and it showed. We went heavy hors d'oeuvres for food and the lamb lollichops, coconut shrimp, and mashed potato bar (what a brilliant idea) were tremendous hits. The beer/wine/champagne were topnotch and I know I saw some tasty-looking highballs in the hands of my guests. The space worked perfectly for 160 and we maximized the dance floor. Renting the fireplaced parlor meant that the quieter folks had a place to talk while the rest of the guests danced and mingled. What I particularly liked was the way that the ballroom comes with the food as long as you meet the food/beverage minimums, rather than a separate fee for the room and a separate fee for the space rental. My guests asked us to do it all over again for the holidays. The one place where I could see some improvement? The coordination in advance of the event: I need that to be a bit more organized for my taste AND you've got to be available later in the evening.

Profile Picture User5490949, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access

We hosted our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception at Cafe Escadrille this past September. We can't rave enough about how amazing the staff was from start to finish. On our big day, everything looked flawless and exactly like we had imagined. They were very accommodating and worked seamlessly with our vendors. We highly recommend using this venue! It's gorgeous and your day will be fabulous. We worked with Elisa and she provided outstanding customer service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jessica is fabulous, answering all our questions and request!

Profile Picture Ellen, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I can't even begin to say how happy I was from the first appointment with my wedding coordinator to the end of the wedding night. Everything was perfect, the food was fabulous and plenty of it. The staff was incredible. Helpful, friendly and very caring. My cake was so beautiful, all the table linens and the set-up of the room was just how I asked and was so beautiful. I would recommend this venue to everyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture GAIL, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day was beautiful and elegant because of the services provided by Cafe Escadrille. The wedding coordinators and all Escadrille staff involved went above and beyond to allow me to enjoy my special day.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything from beginning to end was excellent. Jessica was very helpful from day one in assisting us with the arrangements and very patient with us as we changed our minds during the preparations. Cant say enough about the food, fantastic as we knew it would be as we have visited the café itself many, many times. The staff and service for the night was outstanding. Everything moved along on a timely manner without flaws. I can't thank them enough for making the night a memorable one for my son & daughter-in-law. I have received so many positive responses from our guests. It was a great night. Thanks again

Profile Picture Beverly, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here on 2/20. I am so happy with my choice of venue. I worked with Jessica Spry who was also quick to respond to any questions and keep us informed. She was also very attentive along with the rest of the staff the night of the wedding. They worked with us with our budget and preferences to make pur night special and run smooth. We got so many compliments from our family on the look and also food & cake. I can't say enough good things and will be using them for future events.

Profile Picture Kely, 2/20/15, 2 Reviews