Cafe Escadrille Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Michelle K. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect from Start to Finish!

We got married at Cafe Escadrille earlier this month, and our experience working with them was nothing short of perfect! We truly cannot say enough good things about the Escadrille. From the staff, to the food, to the location and overall ambiance (especially in December), it more than exceeded our expectations!
    Our wedding coordinators, Tanya and Jessica, were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process and made process as stress free as possible. They made planning a wedding enjoyable for us, and are the reason our wedding went so smoothly.
    Additionally, the wedding package itself at the Escadrille was very inclusive which was helpful for us as we did not have to work with too many outside vendors. Our package included our cake, linens, centerpieces--just to name a few!
    Our guests had nothing but great things to say about our wedding--from the beautiful venue, to how helpful the servers/bartenders were, and of course how delicious the meals were.
    We would book the Escadrille for our wedding 10 out of 10 times if we could do it all over again. We would like to thank them so much for all of their help and the most perfect day!
  • Michele
    Michele C. Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t ask for better help planning our wedding.

We were assigned Tanya as our wedding planner, and not going to lie in the beginning I was working a little with Jessica, who is awesome so I didn’t know what to expect with tanya.. well.. she was AMAZING! Every detail, question, request, response went so incredibly smoothly, it made me such at ease. Wedding planning can be pretty stressful and she made it so easy for me. She was honest when I needed her advice, quick to response to the thousands of emails I wrote, and the best part.. she apart of our evening. Anywhere I looked she was there, very attentive to myself, and my husband, and all of our guests. She was even rocking my son to sleep at one point so the guest could enjoy themselves! I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner! Cafe escadrille exceeded my expectations. Jess and Lucille were such a great help as well.. the team there is amazing. You can’t go wrong!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Nadia H. Married on 10/30/2021

The Best Venue in Massachusetts

The moment we got in touch with Cafe Escadrille, it was incredible. Tanya was our weeding coordinator and she deserves so much recognition. From every email sent, we received a response in less than a couple hours later, to asking her opinion on things, to being there the day of, she was amazing to work with.

The food options were spectacular and worth every dollar amount. They have a pastry chef on site that baked the most amazing cake and cupcakes for us.

When it came to the week of Tanya was so helpful and responsive. We had a lot of decorations and I sent pictures of how I’d like it set up and they followed my instructions to a T. We had Lucille and Vlado as our waiters for the evening and if you host your wedding here, you must request the both of them.

Overall our experience and wedding at Cafe Escadrille was nothing shy of perfection. All of our guests raved about the venue and food. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!
    Margery M. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Wedding at the Escadrille is a dream.

Everyone was so accommodating throughout our experience (4 different dates as we navigated the pandemic). I didn't have to worry about anything, they took care of all of the details day of and made us feel so pampered as we got ready for my big day. I highly recommend the Escadrille for your wedding or any function. The food was incredible and I knew I didn't have to worry about the quality or temperature of the food. My guests were well cared for as well and tell us it was a great party and wedding. Thank you to Tanya and the whole team for taking such great care of us and making my wedding truly a night to remember especially as not one thing went wrong the entire night.
    Pedro A. Married on 09/24/2021

Great place for wedding

Great people Jesica and everyone the day of the wedding we’re awesome thanks for making our day stress free.

Cafe Escadrille's reply:

Thank you Pedro! It was a pleasure working with you and your beautiful bride to celebrate your ceremony and reception.
    Jean C. Married on 09/17/2021

Excellent, would highly recommend

Food and staff were excellent, above my expectations.
  • Kerry
    Kerry Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision for a wedding venue!

There just aren't enough words to describe how happy we are that we chose Cafe Escadrille for our wedding venue. Jessica Reynolds is a rockstar of event coordinators and was beyond accommodating. Lucille was assigned to me the day of the wedding for anything I needed and was fantastic, and Amy Lavoie went above and beyond in service throughout the night. We had both the ceremony and reception there on 8/21/21 - it was beautiful, the food was OUTSTANDING (people are still telling me how good it was), the in-house cake was exactly like the picture I asked for AND delicious, and everyone had so much fun! The value of the very inclusive package was beyond compare. Without a doubt Cafe Escadrille was one of the best (and easiest) decisions and I can't thank Jessica enough!

Cafe Escadrille's reply:

It was an honor hosting your reception. Working with your family and friends helped us kick off a great wedding season!
  • Daniel
    Daniel B. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend the Cafe!

We did not end up having our wedding reception at the Cafe Escadrille, as our plans for a 2020 wedding changed due to covid. That being said, we can’t speak highly enough of the Cafe Escadrille, even though we ended up having to change reception venues.

Initially the process of meeting with everyone at the Cafe was very smooth - everyone was so nice, friendly, and patient. The reception hall and surrounding space is beautiful, and the staff was excellent. We found that the food was superb upon having our tasting as well.

Sadly we had to change reception venues, and the Cafe was overly accommodating due to the pandemic. When we notified the Cafe we had to change venues, we were given a full refund of all money we had put down. This was NOT something that the Cafe needed to do, but chose to do for us anyways.

We would recommend the Cafe Escadrille to anyone looking for a wedding reception venue! This is an established, respectable place that will not leave you disappointed.
    Michele B. Married on 06/11/2021

Musial Wedding

From beginning to the ending, the staff at Café Escadrille was there to support me. The venue was beautiful, the food and the service. I absolutely would recommend to any bride to celebrate their special day at the Café Escadrille.
    Ashlynd A. Married on 04/17/2021

Accommodating and Kind

Jessica Reynolds is the special events coordinator at cafe escadrille and I can not recommend working with her enough. She went above and beyond for me despite the circumstances the pandemic has brought to many of our weddings. The quick responses to every E-mail as well as her willingness to always offer to call me instead (I’m terrible with e-mails!) was beyond professional. She truly cared to help me through the unanswerable questions this pandemic has given us all. Overall working with Jessica has been more about her doing everything she can to support my fiancé and I with all the big and heartbreaking choices we’ve had to make because of these uncertain times. I know coordinating events is her job, but it became very clear to me helping people find a way to have happy moments (even in the hardest of times) is her passion. Thank you Jessica and cafe escadrille for all your kindness!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/07/2020

THE best customer service

Their team is SO nice and professional that I just had to write a review. We toured there and have been having conversations about potentially having a bridal shower there / a smaller mini ceremony due to COVID. Their team went out of their way to make me feel special and heard, even though I know they are working with so many other brides that are also impacted by this pandemic. THANK YOU!
  • Sam
    Sam A. Married on 11/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a lovely day and such great staff!

We had our cozy wedding reception at the Cafe Escadrille this past January, and it was so lovely! Throughout our experience, we worked with Tanya who was incredibly responsive to our needs and pulled together so many different components of the reception for us - and also thought of so many things we wouldn't have thought of. We also loved the signature package that the Cafe Escadrille had put together - which was pretty much all inclusive and made planning the wedding all that much easier. It was so great to know that so many things would be taken care of for us (including the cake) and that we wouldn't have to hire additional vendors for specific items. Finally, the experience on the day of our wedding was probably the best part. My husband and I was running a little late to the reception from taking photos and Tanya was able to help us manage and transition the guests well (despite our lateness). We also had an awesome staff member (shoutout to Lucille) who took care of us SO WELL on the day of. She made sure that we got what we needed - saved appetizers for us knowing that we wouldn't be able to partake in the cocktail hour and ensured that we would be able to eat throughout the reception (which so many of our friends had warned us may not happen on the wedding day). There was such great attention to detail to our experience and our guests and we are so grateful. Finally - so many of our guests mentioned that the food (especially the baked stuff shrimp and cake) was so tasty. It was probably one of the best wedding cakes I've ever had :) We are so happy to have chosen the Cafe Escadrille for our event and would recommend it to friends hosting events in the future.
    Caroline Married on 10/18/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We had the BEST time at our wedding reception at Cafe Escadrille! Everything was absolutely perfect - it was even better than we ever could have imagined and we are so thankful for the amazing staff!

The space was beautiful, everyone was so attentive and friendly, and the food was phenomenal. No surprise - all of our guests were raving about the venue and food! My husband and I keep saying how lucky and grateful we are to have used Cafe Escadrille for our wedding celebration. We can’t thank them enough for how amazing Jessica/the owners were through navigating the last year+ and being so flexible. Our long-awaited reception was truly incredible!

We had originally planned our date for October of 2020 and postponed a year until our 1 year anniversary. We were incredibly lucky that Cafe Escadrille worked with us to reschedule and honor our pricing and package, we’ve heard many horror stories of other couples at different venues that were not so lucky and had astronomical rescheduling fees and nightmares!

Our reception was certainly worth the wait and exceeded all of our expectations - it was a dream day!

Cafe Escadrille also recommended vendors to us and we used a photographer (Bharat Parmar) and DJ (James DiNanno) they had recommended and we really hit the vendor jackpot. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Cafe Escadrille made our event so special. We could not recommend them more highly and will absolutely look to host any future events with them!

Cafe Escadrille's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words, it was an absolute pleasure working with you. We are so happy you were finally able to host your large reception!
  • Kristin
    Kristin P. Married on 06/27/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous venue with wonderful staff!

It’s a beautiful place! Jessica was great to work with! She was professional, knowledgeable, and an amazing event planner! I definitely recommend Cafe Escadrille to anyone looking to plan an event of any size!
  • Debbe
    Debbe F. Married on 02/15/2020

Dream Wedding on 2/15/2020

We had a dream Wedding Ceremony and Reception at the Cafe Escadrille on 2/15/2020! Tanya our Wedding Coordinator was phenomenal. She is not only a professional but puts her heart to make sure your event goes on fluidly. She was available to us whenever we had questions or something we wanted to do to make it a memorable event. We also had our own private server, Lucille who was very attentive to anything/everything we needed or wanted.
    Thank you so very much for making it a truly beautiful Wedding
    Stephanie Married on 12/07/2019

Best day ever!

Cafe Escadrille absolutely made our wedding a dream come true. We had an intimate ceremony in the parlor in front of the fire place. Tanya was our coordinator and was so helpful from the very first day we spoke to her. I dropped our wedding decorations off with her a day before the wedding and the way she set everything up was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The whole team was flexible, helpful, and so sweet. Tanya and the rest of the dream team at the Escadrille went above and beyond to make our day more perfect than we could have ever imagined. If you're considering the Escadrille for your wedding or any event, look no further. Our wedding was truly the best day EVER and a big reason for that is the Escadrille and the incredible team there.
  • Marie
    Marie D. Married on 09/20/2019

Outstanding!

They really care about getting all the details right and it was a real pleasure working with their entire staff.
  • Donna
    Donna R. Married on 08/24/2019

Just what I expected!

I held my daughters wedding shower at Cafe Escadrille in their Winter Garden Room on 8/24/19 and it was magical. The staff was so on point and made sure that everything ran smoothly. The room was gorgeous, the food was hot & delicious, the bartender/servers were all so lovely~I could not have asked for more. Jessica & Tanya (the event coordinators) made sure that anything we requested was readily available to us and I truly thank them for that! It was the best decision I made picking this beautiful venue for such a special day! Always loved this place
    Susan P. Married on 08/12/2019

Amazing Bridal Shower

The staff are amazing, they went above and beyond to make my daughters Bridal shower a beautiful occasion. The food was excellent the custom made cookie favors were outstanding. I highly recommend Cafe Escadrille.
    Christina Married on 07/26/2019

Bridal Shower Event

The event space is very roomy and tastefully decorated. All of the wait staff was friendly and accommodating. The food was delicious as well! We definitely recommend Café Escadrille! They also allowed us to come in early to set up which was very helpful.
    Mary Married on 06/28/2019

Excellent Experience

Our experience having a wedding shower at Cafe Escadrille could not have been more perfect. The staff was professional, gracious and accomodating.
    It was the first event that I have hosted ( and there have been many ) that went without a single hitch.
    The food was delicious, the service was top notch and we could not have been happier with the experience.
    Kendrick S. Married on 06/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent venue with lots of menu options

We had a wonderful experience with Cafe Escardrille. From our first conversation with Jessica Reynolds and her team, we felt informed of all our options, pricing, and details. They were great at following up and letting us know what they needed from us.

The day of was fantastic with everything being taken care of by the Escardrille team with thoughtful and happy service. The food was great, the space was perfect for our group, and any needs were taken care of very quickly. We had multiple comments from friends and family about how lovely the space was and how they enjoyed it. We would strongly recommend Cafe Escadrille
  • Lucy
    Lucy S. Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and beautiful wedding venue!

My husband and I got married at cafe escadrille on May 4th of this year, and we couldn’t have wished for a better venue for both our ceremony and reception. From the beginning, they were very responsive to our questions and upfront about all they had to offer. They offered a great wedding package deal that included open bar during cocktail hour, wine service during the meal, champaign toast, a wedding cake that we got to pick the design for, and more. Jessica (the wedding coordinator we worked with at escadrille) helped us figure out the wedding timeline, coordinated with our vendors on the day of, and made sure everything went as planned. All the staff were extremely kind, professional and attentive. We are extremely grateful to have worked with cafe escadrille for our wedding and would highly recommend them!
    Michelle M. Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect locations for our wedding!

Café Escadrille was the perfect choice for us. The staff was great from the very beginning in being friendly and answering all of our questions. The food was amazing and our guests are still talking about how great it was and how wonderful the location was. A few of our guests have dietary needs and they were very accommodating. We had our ceremony in the parlor by the fireplace and they made sure that there were no interruptions by other guests during that time. We had our cocktail hour in the same location then moved into the Winter Garden Room for our reception. We are so happy that we picked this location and will definitely consider using Café Escadrille for future events.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message