Cady Connelly Photography Reviews

10 | Atascadero, CA

10 Reviews for Cady Connelly Photography

10 Cady Connelly Photography Reviews

Chelsea · Married on 06/23/2018

Cady's photographs are amazing! And she's so good at making you feel at ease in the whole process! She kept us in the loop every step of the process and even helped us set up our day of timeline. She continued to be communicative after the wedding and was overall amazing! So glad we chose her!

Cady Connelly Photography's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for the thoughtful review. Complimenting you and Patrick was easy as you're so cute together! Let me know if you have any other photographic needs in the future; I'm always here!

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

Cady is wonderful!! She was professional and always responsive. She listened to anything I needed and accommodated any changes. I can’t express enough how happy I am with how beautiful our wedding pictures are!! Thank you Cady!

Cady Connelly Photography's reply:

Thank you Morgan for the great review. Being able to help you create the wedding day that you dreamed is a joy to me!

Candice · Married on 09/09/2017

Cady was a dream to work with! She was very responsive both prior to and following our wedding day. She clearly has lots of experience working with clients and is a true professional! The quality of her work is amazing! She captured all the perfect moments from our wedding and I am so grateful to have all of those beautiful shots to look at and relive our day. Even though I was planning a destination wedding from afar, I never had any issues connecting with Cady or ensuring she understood my style and what I was looking for. She was one of the few vendors I felt like I could totally trust and knew she had everything under control! 100% recommend Cady!

Cady Connelly Photography's reply:

Thank you Candice for the thoughtful review. I so enjoyed working with you and Ben and wish you a lifetime of love and blessings! If ever you're back here on the central coast of California and in need of photographs please reach out.

Megan · Married on 02/25/2017

Cady was wonderful from start to finish! She and her team were so professional and sweet! We love every photo from that day, which made it hard to choose our favorites! Her team blended seamlessly with the crowd so they weren’t disrupting the ceremony or obstructing the view for our guests! (which was very important to us!)
    I highly recommend using Cady Connelly for any photography needs!! She is great!!!

Cady Connelly Photography's reply:

Megan, thank you for the great review! Being able to lay low and blend in is very important to me on a wedding day. Quiet photo-ninjas :) You looked so stunning in that dress!!! Thank you for choosing Cady Connelly Photography!

Laura · Married on 08/13/2016

Cady was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish! From the beginning, she was responsive and helpful in making our plan. She touched base frequently as the wedding got closer and looked for all the specific details to make our day perfect. She laid out a wonderful timeline, so we would be able to capture the sunset pictures we wanted. On our wedding day, Cady and her assistant handled everything with perfection. They were so genuine and accommodated all our picture requests, while adding so much of her own flair with the pictures. We could not be happier with our experience with Cady or the beautiful pictures we have to remember our wedding day!

Hayley · Married on 04/09/2016

Cady was so friendly and helpful. She did an amazing job photographing our wedding. We talked several times before the wedding and she assured us everything would run smoothly. She set up the timeline for the wedding and reception and everything worked out perfectly. I would definitely recommend Cady to anyone getting married at Ragged Point!

Ben & Gaby · Married on 11/01/2015

Cady is awesome. She took such breathtaking pictures of our wedding. We now have beautiful pictures of our wedding day to cherish. Cady was great to work with. We highly recommend Cady. Thank you or the beautiful, wonderful memories and pictures, Cady!

Enilu · Married on 09/05/2015

Cady was a pleasure to work with. My wedding pictures are more beatiful than I imaged. She gave me a lot of confidence to work with her because she communicates very well and puts in the time to figure out what your looking for. She gave me lots of additional options for a very reasonable price. I couldn't be happier with Cady and her work!

Carolena · Married on 07/30/2016

Cady was such a great photographer, she really understood the direction we wanted the photos to go in!! I am so glad we trusted her for our wedding! Everything was perfect and our photos came out breathe taking!

Daniel · Married on 12/05/2015

Cady was truly incredible to work with. We had a very small wedding at Ragged Point, and she captured it beautifully. Beyond the wonderful photography, she was thorough with planning all of the shots in the weeks ahead based on the sunset timing/the size of our families/etc. She also helped schedule our entire pre-ceremony and ceremony timeline to help the photography work best with the natural lighting, and to not waste any time where we could be with our guests. Lastly, she was very flexible in working with our budget, and time constraints. I would recommend Cady to anybody in a heartbeat!