10 Reviews for Cady Connelly Photography

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
10 Cady Connelly Photography Reviews

Cady is wonderful!! She was professional and always responsive. She listened to anything I needed and accommodated any changes. I can’t express enough how happy I am with how beautiful our wedding pictures are!! Thank you Cady!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cady was a dream to work with! She was very responsive both prior to and following our wedding day. She clearly has lots of experience working with clients and is a true professional! The quality of her work is amazing! She captured all the perfect moments from our wedding and I am so grateful to have all of those beautiful shots to look at and relive our day. Even though I was planning a destination wedding from afar, I never had any issues connecting with Cady or ensuring she understood my style and what I was looking for. She was one of the few vendors I felt like I could totally trust and knew she had everything under control! 100% recommend Cady!

Profile Picture Candice, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cady was wonderful from start to finish! She and her team were so professional and sweet! We love every photo from that day, which made it hard to choose our favorites! Her team blended seamlessly with the crowd so they weren’t disrupting the ceremony or obstructing the view for our guests! (which was very important to us!)
I highly recommend using Cady Connelly for any photography needs!! She is great!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cady was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish! From the beginning, she was responsive and helpful in making our plan. She touched base frequently as the wedding got closer and looked for all the specific details to make our day perfect. She laid out a wonderful timeline, so we would be able to capture the sunset pictures we wanted. On our wedding day, Cady and her assistant handled everything with perfection. They were so genuine and accommodated all our picture requests, while adding so much of her own flair with the pictures. We could not be happier with our experience with Cady or the beautiful pictures we have to remember our wedding day!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cady was so friendly and helpful. She did an amazing job photographing our wedding. We talked several times before the wedding and she assured us everything would run smoothly. She set up the timeline for the wedding and reception and everything worked out perfectly. I would definitely recommend Cady to anyone getting married at Ragged Point!

Profile Picture Hayley, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cady is awesome. She took such breathtaking pictures of our wedding. We now have beautiful pictures of our wedding day to cherish. Cady was great to work with. We highly recommend Cady. Thank you or the beautiful, wonderful memories and pictures, Cady!

Profile Picture Ben & Gaby, 11/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cady was a pleasure to work with. My wedding pictures are more beatiful than I imaged. She gave me a lot of confidence to work with her because she communicates very well and puts in the time to figure out what your looking for. She gave me lots of additional options for a very reasonable price. I couldn't be happier with Cady and her work!

Profile Picture Enilu, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cady was such a great photographer, she really understood the direction we wanted the photos to go in!! I am so glad we trusted her for our wedding! Everything was perfect and our photos came out breathe taking!

Profile Picture Carolena, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cady was truly incredible to work with. We had a very small wedding at Ragged Point, and she captured it beautifully. Beyond the wonderful photography, she was thorough with planning all of the shots in the weeks ahead based on the sunset timing/the size of our families/etc. She also helped schedule our entire pre-ceremony and ceremony timeline to help the photography work best with the natural lighting, and to not waste any time where we could be with our guests. Lastly, she was very flexible in working with our budget, and time constraints. I would recommend Cady to anybody in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Daniel, 12/5/15, 1 Review