Caberfae Peaks Reviews

14 | Cadillac, MI

14 Reviews for Caberfae Peaks

14 Caberfae Peaks Reviews
  • User4040936 ·

They do so much to make sure your day is special. They are affordable and professional. The food is amazing. They also went out of their way to invite us to a wedding expo with all of the vendors in the area. I am looking forward to see the final result of the wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

We are so happy that you chose us as your wedding venue. Our Taste of Caberfae is a wonderful event we host each year for our upcoming couples. This is the perfect opportunity to meet our team, get answers to those surfacing questions, sample our food (yes, it is amazing thanks to our chef and culinary team) and meet our preferred vendors. We believe if you are comfortable with us and trust what we do then your wedding day can’t help but be magical. That is what we want for all of our couples.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2018

The staff at Caberfae, along with the beautiful location and updated lodge make this the best Northern Michigan wedding venue@

This is a perfect venue for both a wedding ceremony and reception. My wedding was held at the lodge at Caberfae Peaks on October 12th. Everything turned out perfect and very organized. Missy and her whole team did a great job tending to my needs and my guests. We even had a rehearsal dinner at Beaties Bar & Grill inside the resort the night before and the food and service was also perfect. I highly recommend Caberfae for a wedding venue. I also recommend using Melissa Walker for your flowers. She was recommended through Caberfae and I was more than happy with my bouquet and my girls bouquets as well. Ruthann Segovia was my cake lady who is also recommended by Caberfae and she took my very unique topsy turvy cake idea and made it exactly as I pictured it and it also tasted delicious! Thank you again to my wedding coordinator Missy Smithwick, Chef Curtis, Jessica Browser, and all the banquet and bartending staff that played a role in making my big day perfect.

Caberfae Peaks 1
    Caberfae Peaks 2
    Caberfae Peaks 3
    Caberfae Peaks 4
    Caberfae Peaks 5
    Caberfae Peaks 6
  • Tracy

Tracy V · Married on 09/15/2018

The Best Wedding Weekend Experience!

My husband and I were so happy with our daughter’s wedding at Caberfae Peaks! The entire weekend certainly exceeded our expectations, from the Rehearsal Dinner to the Sunday morning brunch. We thought so, and many of our guests commented, what a great wedding weekend it was. We think the venue and incredible staff at Caberfae Peaks, certainly were a large part of the reason for this!
    We didn’t realize this until the weekend began, but being able to stay on property and have the rehearsal dinner, as well as the reception on site, certainly added to the great experience. Our guests were able to mingle together before and after all of the official activities ended. The Caberfae poolside area was a perfect area to accommodate the informal activities and provided a relaxing atmosphere for this.
    We can’t say enough about the food too! It was very good and also exceeded our expectations. The rehearsal dinner, the reception, the Sunday brunch all were delicious. The items that stood out were the Walleye, beef brisket, green beans and the Sunday morning waffles with the fresh fruit and variety of toppings.
    Specifically, we wanted to mention some of the staff that stood out during the weekend. The night manager, Marvin, was so patient and kind to us as we enjoyed socializing in the pool area on both Friday and Saturday nights. And when the frantic bride could not locate her wedding day jewelry the night before, he kindly unlocked the reception hall and helped us locate the bag, while searching by flashlight! Also, the supervisor, Jessica, helping to clean up after the reception, was very accommodating as we were gathering our personal decorations. Then, at Sunday morning’s brunch, she was there again and was so nice and helpful as we were moving the wedding gifts out of the brunch area.
    Lastly, but certainly not least, working with Missy was an absolutely wonderful experience! She was so knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire weekend. It was easy to see she enjoys her role at Caberfae Peaks, with the enthusiasm she showed for our wedding, even though she sees so many weddings there. We appreciated how much she reached out to us throughout the weekend to ensure things were going OK, or if anything was needed. She has a great attention to detail which helped make the entire event a wonderful experience for all, especially the bride and groom!

Caberfae Peaks 7
    Caberfae Peaks 8

Gretchen · Married on 07/28/2018

We got married at Caberfae last weekend, Saturday, July 28th. We had an out of this world experience and would highly recommend this venue. The staff was fantastic and great to work with, from the staff in the hotel to the staff at the reception, they were all so accommodating and helpful! Missy was our wedding coordinator but she was more than that, we consider her a blessing. She was always there when we needed her and we put our full trust in her without hesitation! There was not one hiccup from the time we arrived to when we departed which we have the staff at Caberfae to thank for this along with all the recommended vendors that we chose for our special day!

Again we highly recommend Caberfae and we hope to be able to share someone else's special day here! Thank you for making our wedding a day we will remember for the rest of our lives as a day filled with love and support from our family, our friends and from the loving staff at Caberfae!

- J & G

Sent on 08/01/2018

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

Gretchen & Jared, I can’t help but smile when I think of you. What a fun weekend we had with you, your family and friends. It is so apparent how very loved you are. I am delighted that your wedding day memories will be filled with all the richness and love that everyone experienced on that beautiful sunny day. Thank you for your trust but most importantly, for leaving such loving footprints on the heart's of our team. Please come back and visit us. ~ Missy

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Okay, this might be a long one, because I am so blown away by the Caberfae Peak's staff on my wedding day, July 14th. Being from Mt. Pleasant, MI, many people asked me before my wedding day, why I chose Caberfae Peaks, since it was an hour and a half away. Now that my wedding day has passed, people now fully understand. I got the following comments: the food was AMAZING; the venue was beautiful; the staff made us feel so welcomed; the dance floor was packed (Josh, Eagle Entertainment); late night pizza was just what I needed; the bartenders were on point; hanging out at the hotel right next door after the wedding was a blast. I could go on; it truly was the perfect venue. The best part about it was the fact that it was the most reasonable venue, when doing my research. Thanks Caberfae staff, for making it such an amazing day. Also, a huge shout out to Missy, my wedding coordinator, for making our families and ourselves feel so welcomed and cared for. You are amazing at what you do!! :)

Sent on 07/31/2018

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

Kelly and Kohl, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with others. Kelly, you were absolutely beautiful! We so appreciate you making your family and friends trek up to our world to celebrate this special day. And what a celebration it was! We all had a blast and would host any event for your family and friends over and over. We can’t help but wish you the most exciting adventures and the best of times on this new journey together. Missy

Kylee · Married on 12/02/2017

I had been calling all around looking for a wedding venue to hold our event. I felt like I was annoying the venues I was calling just because of general questions I had. I called very interested in booking Caberfae for our wedding venue. I spoke with Missy and asked her all the questions in the book. She answered all of them and was SO nice to work with. In 2017 she only had 2 dates available for the time we were looking to book and neither worked with my fiance's "hunting" schedule. LOL I would have hands down booked Caberfae if it weren't for scheduling conflicts on our end. If your looking for a place to get married, look into Caberfae first. I will be jealous when you are able to host your wedding there. :)

Sent on 02/17/2017

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

We would have loved to have hosted your wedding Kylee. We love what we do and every wedding we host is important to us. As we tell all our brides, when planning your wedding there is not one silly question you can ask. Choosing your venue is a huge decision and has a major impact on your wedding day. Thank you so much for considering us and wanting us to be your host. We hope you and yours found another venue you fell in love with.

Brianna · Married on 10/14/2017

Missy with Caberfae Peaks was absolutely amazing. We planned our wedding from Salt Lake City and she was available and flexible. The wedding was perfect and seamless. I had guests asking who helped with the wedding because it was so perfect. Caberfae opened the pool and had a bonfire for us after the reception. The food was amazing and everything went super smoothly and was very organized. I can't imagine a better place to get married. They made our day so perfect. Thank you Caberfae and Missy! You were awesome beyond words!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

Brianna, You and Matt made our job a piece of cake. Thank you for trusting in us. Our team truly loves what they do. We all loved working with you and being of service to your family and friends. Your wedding was such a grand day because of who you are. Thank you for your kind words, for believing in our process and for choosing us to be a part of such a special time. We had a lot of fun! Wishing you both nothing but joy as you enter this new chapter in life. Missy

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

My daughter was married at Caberfae on October 14, 2017. As she lives in Utah, the logistics could have been a nightmare. Due to Missy, the wedding planner at Caberfae, the whole wedding went off without a hitch. We can't thank her enough. It was an amazing event and we would recommend this venue to anyone who asks ( and some who don't!)

Sent on 11/10/2017

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

Kelly, What a FUN mother of the bride you were! We so enjoyed hosting Brianna and Matt's wedding day and their entire weekend celebration at our resort. They were such a joy to work with. Missy

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2016

My husband and I got married at Caberfae a year ago (5/6/16)tomorrow and let me tell you it was the best day EVER! The staff at Caberfae is outstanding. We also did our rehearsal dinner there and we couldn't have been happier. You will love working with Missy and Jessica as they help guide you through the day and the days leading up to your grand event. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would choose Caberfae again and again.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

Sarah and Ryan, I am so happy your day was exactly what you wanted. The two of you were so much fun to work with. I would host an event of yours over and over if I could. That's how much fun you made it. We wish you both the very best and thank you so much for you choosing us to host such a special day in your life.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2012

AMAZING!!! By far exceeded my expectations! Missy was amazing help and answered every single one of my hundreds of questions. Made everything go so smoothly! It was absolutely beautiful! I have gotten so many compliments about it being the most beautiful wedding! I could not of asked for anything more!!!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

We had so much fun hosting your wedding. So happy it was everything you wanted. Congratulations and our best wishes to you both!

Christine · Married on 09/30/2011

This was the best location for my wedding. It was beautiful. Missy is excellent to work with. I will remember my wedding forever!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

We agree, our location is awesome. Tucked back into the Manistee National Forest our resort is completely surrounded by natural beauty. Plus, we take care of everything so your guests don't have to travel. We are so happy you chose us as your venue and that you were happy with our service. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we hope to see you back at our resort some day. Congratulations to you both! Missy

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2009

Caberfae was a great reception location. Missy took care of everything and got everything going smoothly. Best location!

Sent on 10/07/2009

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

Becky and Ryan, Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your special day. It is such a wonderful feeling when couples discover us and realize not only are we are ideally located but we offer so many services for their guests. Between lodging, meals, swimming and golf, add our stunning wedding lodge to the package and it’s hard to beat. We are so happy for the two of you and appreciate your trust in us. Missy

Kristin · Married on 08/27/2017

3.0
      3.0

The new coordinators were not very helpful and made the process frustrating. The venue was gorgeous and affordable. Other staff were amazing and helpful. Our guests enjoyed themselves for the most part and our day went well. A few things went wrong but nothing too major.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Caberfae Peaks's reply:

Kirsten, First, we appreciate that you chose us to host this special time in your and Dusty’s life. It is unfortunate you found the planning process frustrating. We have always taken great pride in our ability to help alleviate the stress that some of our brides have while planning their wedding. Fortunately, your guests had a different experience as many commented to our team what a lovely time they had throughout the day. We can only hope that you will take the best of memories with you as you look back on this special day in your lives. Once again, we thank you for choosing us as your host venue and we wish you both the very best as you start this new chapter together. Missy