12 Reviews for Caberfae Peaks

Set Up (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
Chair Covers (1)
12 Caberfae Peaks Reviews

They do so much to make sure your day is special. They are affordable and professional. The food is amazing. They also went out of their way to invite us to a wedding expo with all of the vendors in the area. I am looking forward to see the final result of the wedding.

Profile Picture User4040936, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Caberfae last weekend, Saturday, July 28th. We had an out of this world experience and would highly recommend this venue. The staff was fantastic and great to work with, from the staff in the hotel to the staff at the reception, they were all so accommodating and helpful! Missy was our wedding coordinator but she was more than that, we consider her a blessing. She was always there when we needed her and we put our full trust in her without hesitation! There was not one hiccup from the time we arrived to when we departed which we have the staff at Caberfae to thank for this along with all the recommended vendors that we chose for our special day!

Again we highly recommend Caberfae and we hope to be able to share someone else's special day here! Thank you for making our wedding a day we will remember for the rest of our lives as a day filled with love and support from our family, our friends and from the loving staff at Caberfae!

- J & G

Profile Picture Gretchen, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Okay, this might be a long one, because I am so blown away by the Caberfae Peak's staff on my wedding day, July 14th. Being from Mt. Pleasant, MI, many people asked me before my wedding day, why I chose Caberfae Peaks, since it was an hour and a half away. Now that my wedding day has passed, people now fully understand. I got the following comments: the food was AMAZING; the venue was beautiful; the staff made us feel so welcomed; the dance floor was packed (Josh, Eagle Entertainment); late night pizza was just what I needed; the bartenders were on point; hanging out at the hotel right next door after the wedding was a blast. I could go on; it truly was the perfect venue. The best part about it was the fact that it was the most reasonable venue, when doing my research. Thanks Caberfae staff, for making it such an amazing day. Also, a huge shout out to Missy, my wedding coordinator, for making our families and ourselves feel so welcomed and cared for. You are amazing at what you do!! :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had been calling all around looking for a wedding venue to hold our event. I felt like I was annoying the venues I was calling just because of general questions I had. I called very interested in booking Caberfae for our wedding venue. I spoke with Missy and asked her all the questions in the book. She answered all of them and was SO nice to work with. In 2017 she only had 2 dates available for the time we were looking to book and neither worked with my fiance's "hunting" schedule. LOL I would have hands down booked Caberfae if it weren't for scheduling conflicts on our end. If your looking for a place to get married, look into Caberfae first. I will be jealous when you are able to host your wedding there. :)

Profile Picture Kylee, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Missy with Caberfae Peaks was absolutely amazing. We planned our wedding from Salt Lake City and she was available and flexible. The wedding was perfect and seamless. I had guests asking who helped with the wedding because it was so perfect. Caberfae opened the pool and had a bonfire for us after the reception. The food was amazing and everything went super smoothly and was very organized. I can't imagine a better place to get married. They made our day so perfect. Thank you Caberfae and Missy! You were awesome beyond words!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

My daughter was married at Caberfae on October 14, 2017. As she lives in Utah, the logistics could have been a nightmare. Due to Missy, the wedding planner at Caberfae, the whole wedding went off without a hitch. We can't thank her enough. It was an amazing event and we would recommend this venue to anyone who asks ( and some who don't!)

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Caberfae a year ago (5/6/16)tomorrow and let me tell you it was the best day EVER! The staff at Caberfae is outstanding. We also did our rehearsal dinner there and we couldn't have been happier. You will love working with Missy and Jessica as they help guide you through the day and the days leading up to your grand event. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would choose Caberfae again and again.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING!!! By far exceeded my expectations! Missy was amazing help and answered every single one of my hundreds of questions. Made everything go so smoothly! It was absolutely beautiful! I have gotten so many compliments about it being the most beautiful wedding! I could not of asked for anything more!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/6/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the best location for my wedding. It was beautiful. Missy is excellent to work with. I will remember my wedding forever!

Profile Picture User1500223, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Caberfae was a great reception location. Missy took care of everything and got everything going smoothly. Best location!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/19/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The new coordinators were not very helpful and made the process frustrating. The venue was gorgeous and affordable. Other staff were amazing and helpful. Our guests enjoyed themselves for the most part and our day went well. A few things went wrong but nothing too major.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews