C. Parks Catering and Events Reviews

C. Parks Catering and Events 5
C. Parks Catering and Events 6
C. Parks Catering and Events 7

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

C. Parks Catering did a fantastic job with our wedding at Dunaway Gardens! We had over 200 guests, multiple locations for food at the venue, and a potential rain threat - and they handled it all perfectly and with professionalism. We loved working with Tara, who made us feel comfortable from the first tasting, and we knew we could trust her to handle all the details. The food was FANTASTIC and we've received so many compliments from our guests. The hangar steak and mediterranean chicken roulade were hits, and the three layered cake was to die for. They handled logistics, decorations for the buffet table, cocktail hour (also fantastic!), bar service and dinner. They were worth every penny and we're so glad we used them. Thank you, C. Parks!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    C. Parks Catering and Events 14
    C. Parks Catering and Events 15
    C. Parks Catering and Events 16

Sherneda · Married on 07/09/2017

We used C Parks for our wedding. They were absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend this caterer!

Sent on 07/13/2017

J. · Married on 07/30/2016

Call C. Parks Catering and Events if you want to deal with true professionals who have a lot of experience and are very easy to deal with!

Sent on 08/05/2016

C. Parks Catering was wonderful! So helpful with everything I could possibly need and the food was amazing. Everyone raved about the meal. They also assisted with all of our flowers and linens and were beyond helpful! Thank you!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Susan · Married on 04/07/2012

The wedding coordinator for Carole Parks was fantastic, creative, and responsive to our needs. The food was excellent and good selection was offered. The coordination of linens, chair rental, decor, and florals was smooth and Carole Parks did an overall perfect job for us.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Debbie · Married on 04/17/2010

We chose Carole Parks Catering for three simple reasons: 1) We had previously attended one of their weddings and my husband talked about the food for months; 2)They were the only caterer in Atlanta who would discuss an afternoon menu with us that didn't cost upwards of $35; and 3)Karleen listened to the bride and groom's wishes and provided menu choices that were exactly to their liking and budget.

Our tasting was a lot of fun and provided a way for the groom to be involved in the wedding planning. He got excited about the food being served at the reception, and was able to describe a unique groom's cake that the staff were able to accomplish to his description. We had two walk-throughs at our reception venue with Karleen. Not only was she prepared, but she offered suggestions and helped allieviate the concerns of this mother of the bride. The contract she provided listed the prices for all items specifically (hors d'oeuvres, wedding cake, very affordable groom's cake, beverages, linens, staffing, and service fees) and listed everything that was included in their service (such as plates and utensils). The payment schedule was clearly outlined, and minor wording was changed in the contract to specify things that are comforting for the mother of the bride. Karleen was always available by e-mail to answer questions and never seemed bothered by inexperienced clients.

On the wedding day, Karleen also ran interference on our behalf with the reception venue staff. The catering staff was not allowed to set up in part of the facility that had been previously approved, and Karleen tried everything she could to set up as planned. When that was unsuccessful, she made the best of the situation and made the reception look very inviting and festive. The food was delicious and our guests especially loved the wedding cake. It was so moist and the icing was creamy and decadent. Many people said it was the best wedding cake they ever had, and I'm so glad we didn't use another vendor for that item. The buffet table was beautiful and the staff did a good job of keeping food on the buffet, drinks served, and dirty dishes removed. The wait staff also had food prepared for the bride and groom as requested so they could eat something before greating their guests.

Even after the wedding, Karleen was kind and gracious and was even willing to help us resolve a conflict with the reception venue staff. That is going beyond the call of duty well after her official responsibilities had been fulfilled. These are only a few of the reasons we enjoyed working with her, and she is truly a credit to her profession.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Debbie · Married on 03/27/2010

Karlene at Carole Parks was phenomenol. She was organized, the food was great, and the staff were all so kind and helpful. People are still talking about the food.

We had them do stations with no assigned seating. People loved it. We highly recommend the grits bar, and the sliders. Those were the favorites. And I don't think I've ever eaten a cake that was so moist. Our guest are still talking about how great the food was!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Leslie · Married on 11/14/2009

WOW! Carole Parks Catering did such a great job! I will be forever grateful for their amazing food, willingness to be flexible with the menu and how beautiful they helped make the whole day!! They were helpful in directing us to other wonderful vendors: photographer & florist! Their years of experience helped save my fiance & I so much time trying to figure it all out on our own!! I felt like they "really cared" about us and it showed at the reception! I have to give them all 5 stars and would give them more if it allowed!! You cannot go wrong with Carole Parks Catering!!

Sent on 01/30/2010

Carole Parks Catering was amazing on our wedding day. Their food is absolutely delicious and they did a good job of keeping it warm during our reception. In addition, my guests comments on how friendly and professional they were. The grilled veggies and the mashed potato bar were among the foods that got the most number of compliments. The decor that they bring (in terms of how they present the food, the tablecloths, plates, etc.) is beautiful and really fit with our room well. We worked with Russell on our walkthrough of the venue and he was so helpful and it was obvious that he knows what he's doing. I would recommend Carole Parks Catering to anyone.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 08/16/2008

Carol Parks Catering was outstanding. They listened well to what we were looking for and provided exceptional service. The food was outstanding. They even were able to do our wedding cake for half the cost of the other bakers we interviewed. You can ask to do the tasting before you sign the contract if you are on the fence.

Sent on 02/18/2009
  • Shara

Shara · Married on 05/26/2018

C. Parks was recommended to us by a friend who used them at their wedding a few years ago. We completed tastings with a few other reputable catering companies but ultimately decided on C. Parks. Firstly their food was delicious! and Secondly they were super affordable! Good 'ol southern cuisine that our guests absolutely loved. We weren't trying to be too fancy and stick to what our friends and family like. Our menu included the fried chicken, mac & cheese, pulled pork, and green beans. We also added on the shrimp and grits station. Several friends went back for multiple plates of the fried chicken! We also had the dessert shooters which were a big hit since they offered variety! Working with Laura Rogers the President/Executive Chef was enjoyable although she mainly interfaced with our wedding planner. I would recommend this caterer for any wedding, birthday, or other formal celebrations.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Rene · Married on 10/17/2009

I cannot speak more highly of Carole Parks Catering! They were professional & flexible with my budget and time! Karleen was available any time for me to run ideas past her. My guests still rave to this day that the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding! The Stations Menu that we selected gave all of my friends & family a great variety of food to eat. The presentation of the food was beautiful! The staff was courteous & so very helpful! My parents were able to relax and enjoy the party! I will always be appreciative of Carole Parks Catering helping my wedding day to be so wonderful!! I will refer them to all of my friends!!

Sent on 01/30/2010

3.2
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0

I did not receive the best communication during the planning process. They were not very responsive or organized however, when it was about a week before the wedding the communication issues were resolved and they seemed to pull it together. At the event, the food was AMAZING!! I have had several guests tell me it was the best wedding food they have ever had so in the end, I was glad that I used them. I would recommend them to friends with a warning about the communication issues.

Sent on 08/23/2012