C. Baldwin, Curio Collection by Hilton Reviews

14 | Houston, TX

14 Reviews for C. Baldwin, Curio Collection by Hilton

• F

Florence · Married on 07/21/2018

Carla and her team were absolutely amazing. We had open communication and she was quick to answer all emails and phone calls. A wedding can be such a stressful event, however Carla and her team executed perfectly, I forgot about my stress and was able to enjoy my sons wedding!!!
    #DoingitDavis

Sent on 08/01/2018

Tut · Married on 05/26/2018

I had my wedding at the Doubletree in Downtown Houston and it was fabulous! Working with Carla Blanco was the best. So glad she was my main contact. She is so knowledgeable and will do her best to accommodate all of your ideas and needs. My event turned out AMAZING! All the guests raved over it.
    I had searched around for many venues and the Doubletree was most reasonable for everything that you get in your package. I was hesitant about using a hotel because I know how they upcharge everything. But I was able to have my rehearsal dinner and wedding there for a great negotiated rate. I planned for 155 guests. For Downtown Houston.....it was very reasonable. We had a lot of out of town guests so I am so glad we had it at this hotel. They were able to get me a great room block rate as well.
    I give the Doubletree 100 stars!

Sent on 06/20/2018

j · Married on 05/26/2018

We were extremely pleased, from the first time Carla showed us the facility, until the end of the rocking party! Thanks to Carla, and the entire staff!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Make an appointment with Caprile ASAP, she will make sure that your event is as special to you as it is for her and her team.

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • User5519733 · 2+ years ago

The catering manager Caprile was awesome! She was very responsive and accomodating to all of our requests from our initial meeting through the date of the event!

Sent on 10/13/2015

I've always loved the city and this was the perfect place for my wedding.
    I had the pleasure to work with Ms. Capril, since the beginning till the end she was always there for me.
    Everyone of my guests was pleased to see how beautiful and nice of a location where I got married. Staffs were great and organized, my wedding was perfect.
    Thank you, Capril!

Sent on 01/22/2016

C. Baldwin, Curio Collection by Hilton's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure working with you and seeing your beautiful day come to life! Congrats again.

Jessica · Married on 11/15/2014

The DoubleTree Downtown Houston was perfect for my wedding reception! Caprile and her staff helped me from planning to decorating to the actual event and final cleanup. It was very easy to work with them and the pricing was very fair. I would recommend this venue and their staff to any bride in the Houston area. Great job, Caprile and team!!! Thank you!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Candyce · Married on 10/12/2013

Caprille at the Doubletree downtown is very patient, sweet, and accommodating. She was very easy to get in contact with during the planning process and responded promptly. Her team was very nice to our guest. I highly recommend this venue. Also had rehearsal dinner at this location and the food was amazing.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Marjorie · Married on 03/13/2010

Caprile made our experience with the Doubletree a wonderful one. She worked with us from the beginning to the end. She has such a beautiful spirit. At anytime something was questioned, she made it a priority to help us understand and/or accommodate us. Jim Johnson also did a great job with managing our guest reservations. He did a great job of keeping us on track with everything regarding our guest relations. We HIGHLY recommend Caprile, Jim and the Downtown Doubletree!!

Sent on 06/01/2010
  • W

maryann · Married on 10/03/2009

Caprile at the Doubletree Downtown Houston is AMAZING! She was always willing to work with us and to make changes that fit within our budget and our needs. We ended up with the most beautiful wedding we could have ever asked for. We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Robert · Married on 07/12/2008

Gave us everything we could dream of even with our tight budget.

Sent on 08/05/2008

Brianna · Married on 06/15/2013

My wedding was not super huge, but for the value we were so very happy with the whole event, and the food and all they did to accommodate our guests. The process was very easy with the coordination of it all, and I was impressed with how the event rooms looked for ceremony & reception! The whole wedding was helped by their team, and we were guided through the process, which made the day go so smoothly. Thanks DT!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Jaime · Married on 11/03/2007

I loved the Doubletree Downtown we hosted both our ceremony and reception at the hotel in two different spaces. It was a great value for the cost they really worked with us to get everything we wanted within our budget.

Sent on 01/27/2011

Samuel · event on 03/19/2014

4.2
      3.0

Beautiful venue and the staff is great. we did had some problems with the catering but all in all it turned out to be a very pleasant event and i will definitely recommend this venue to everyone.

Sam.