Bweddings Planner Reviews

Bweddings Planner 7
  • Monika

Monika Cirillo · Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding!!

I used Barbara for my past October Wedding. Upon meeting her I was taken away by her professionalism, she was nothing like all the other planners I had met prior. I used Bweddings Day of service, however, Barabara was more than willing to answer any questions I had prior to the 5 week start time. As for the wedding itself, Barbara was paramount in putting together the event. We did a lot of DIY, in which Barbara listened to my vision and made it work. I would not hesitate to recommend Barbara and Bweddings for your Wedding. She is very professional, but also extremely personable. She made the last few weeks leading up to the wedding as stress free as it could have been. Do yourself a favour and book Barbara for your event planning!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Bweddings Planner 11
    Bweddings Planner 12
    Bweddings Planner 13
    Bweddings Planner 14
    Bweddings Planner 15
    Bweddings Planner 16

Jackie · Married on 08/25/2018

Professional and personable !

My husband and I were debating if we should get a wedding planner and we are SO happy we did. Leading up to the wedding Barabara layed out what task needed to be done and when, this was both of our first wedding so we had no idea of what a proper timeline leading up to the wedding was. She was very professional and contacted all of our vendors, she became the main contact and go to person for everything. On our wedding day we were stress free and everything turned out even better then what we would’ve imagined. We’re obviously not professional planners so Barbara made all of our decor and flowers look beautiful, she made sure the day ran smoothly and never asked us for anything ! We couldn’t imagine not having her help and expertise on our big day!"

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Bweddings Planner 17

Raizza Sanin · Married on 06/30/2018

Top notch service!

We were on the fence about hiring a planner - boy are we ever glad we did. Barbara and her team did a fantastic job at our wedding. She made everything stress free, especially during the last few weeks before the wedding. She dealt with issues professionally and made sure we were not bothered unless absolutely necessary. Our wedding day was on point and we couldn’t have done it without her team. Thanks Barbara!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Andy · Married on 07/22/2017

Words can't explain how amazing the day went with the help of Barbara. She made sure that everything went smoothly and was even willing to go the extra mile for our needs. I highly recommend Barbara and her team for any services anyone would need for their wedding. Thanks Barbara! We love you!

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • Alessandra

Alessandra Cardone · Married on 06/10/2017

Hands down the MOST reliable, trustworthy and professional wedding (and more) coordinator!

I have known Barbara for a long time, and when it comes to event planning she is always my person to go to. Her organizational skills and her professionalism are outstanding and I know I can 100% rely on her. Not only the event run smoothly and flawlessly, she made herself visible and accessible at all times, but she carried out every aspect of the organization leaving me worry free. I also value her extraordinary sense of style and taste which turns each event she is involved in into a special, tasteful and unique experience. She personally guarantees that your events will be successfully carried out at 360 degrees, and that's the key to what makes her so effective. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Katy · Married on 06/11/2016

The wedding of my dream

I hired Barbara more than a year prior to my wedding as I needed tons of help with planning my dream wedding. I gave her some info on my vision, color preference, feeling and style not knowing what to specifically expect. Well, I must say I was highly impressed with her ideas and vision. She perfectly understood what I was looking for and she made it come to life! The whole process was fun and totally stress free as I was confident in her abilities.
    I honestly could not have chosen a better planner to design and coordinate my wedding, all I asked for was there. I wish I could do it all over again :) Thank you Barbara, it was a pleasure having as our wedding planner. Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Emma · Married on 08/09/2015

Barbara did a phenomenal job planning our wedding and was extremely valuable to me on the day. I don't know what I would have done without her. First and foremost, Barbara found us our perfect wedding venue Armour House in Lake Forest, IL. She did extensive research and found us the perfect place that suited both of our British backgrounds; it was the perfect stately home setting with picturesque gardens. Barbara came with us to view the venue and helped negotiate a great price that was well within our budget.

Leading up the wedding, Barbara helped me pick out my color theme, florist, invitations and was extremely helpful in putting our wedding website together.

On the wedding day itself, Barbara was amazing. She was on top of everything and made sure the day went to plan. In addition to her main duties, Barbara helped with the table planning, reception room decor, photos (taking quite a few good photos earlier in the day as our photographer was late) and many many other elements. Barbara was a life saver on many occasions even performing a quick to fix to my dress before the 1st dance (thanks Barbara!).

Overall we were extremely satisfied with the planning service and professionalism that Barbara provided and would not hesitate to recommend her to any couple getting married.

Sent on 02/14/2016
  • User6203530 · 2+ years ago

Barbara was always available when we needed her. She paid attention to what we wanted as a couple, made suggestions and put everything together beautifully. She really helped to make the whole process easy and as stress free as it could possibly be :-)
    She coordinated with the vendors and the venue - this made our day run smoothly and it was really appreciated.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Boryana El-Sokkary · Married on 07/29/2017

A magical day!

I had my wedding in July 2017 in Toronto and at the beginning I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner/consultant because I was afraid she wouldn't share my vision of how my special day should go. I thought it would be lots of fun organizing the whole wedding on my own...until I had to consider so many details and deal with suppliers, select the flowers, the venue, the theme.... I felt so overwhelmed at a certain point that I finally decided to hire a wedding consultant to help me out. And then I found Barbara from Bweddings. We clicked right away and she gave me great ideas and suggestions about the centre pieces, the favours and so much more. Her professionalism, responsiveness and calm demeanour made me so relaxed - exactly what I needed in order to enjoy the whole process of planning my wedding. I knew I was in good hands. On the day of the wedding, Barbara was on top of everything. It was a fantastic day! I can't recommend more Barbara and Bweddings! I am already planning on using them to help me organize something special for my fifth anniversary.

Sent on 11/07/2018