BVW Jewelers Reviews

BVW Jewelers View more information

• Jayme
    Jayme Married on 06/24/2018
    I cant say enough for BVW Jewelers!! The staff made it fun and memorable for my fiance to redesign and create a one of a kind engagement ring from a family heirloom. We are looking forward to designing the wedding band. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere of their store is one in which my fiance felt comfortable handing over such an important task . All the work is done in their store, which was very important to us. We will be using BVW for all our jewelry needs. They work very hard to accommodate all budgets while making the jewelry of your dreams.
    Jeanette Married on 03/11/2016
    My fiancé had my ring custom made at BVW Jewelers. He said everyone there was very nice and they let him make as many changes to the design of my ring as he needed to make it perfect. This ring is AMAZING! I can't believe how perfect it is. My fiancé and the owner did a fantastic job getting it just right using pictures from my Pinterest. I can't even stress enough how perfect it is!
    Chris Married on 07/31/2015
    Britten was excellent to deal with and he made the entire process fun for me and my fiancé. He worked within our budget and got us a great diamond and created a one of a kind design for us. The ring is almost as beautiful as my wife to be.
  • User2131321 2+ years ago
    I worked with Britten to create a custom designed ring for my fiancée. I went in with almost no idea what I was looking for or what she would like and he helped me get ideas from her Pinterest to create a ring we knew she would love. Britten and his staff go the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you want. Awesome work.
    Becca Married on 12/28/2015
    Britten and the entire team at BVW took great care of us. They worked closely with my husband to make his experience really enjoyable and stress free and designed and made a custom set engagement ring in under a month. The ring is magnificent. Unique, beautiful, and beyond anything I could hope for. My husband knew going in that I liked specific type of diamond- Britten found the perfect stone and built a magnificent setting all working within our budget. My ring catches eyes and receives compliments everywhere I go. Due to the unique shape of my engagement ring, it took time to find the right wedding band. Michelle patiently worked with us, making numerous suggestions and ordering in different rings until we found the perfect one that completed my set.

Also, we had a unique request for my husband's band. They checked out and ordered in multiple vendors until they found one that was up to their standards. This commitment to quality is one of the many things that makes them great. A misstep occurred once a suitable vendor was found (the requested ring was back-ordered), but they have been working to remedy the issue and provided us with a similar substitute ring until the situation is resolved.

My only caveat is that communication was a little rough sometimes- with three very involved hands-on members of their team and the busy holiday season there would occasionally be instances where whomever was there didn't know why we'd be called to come in, or where we were told something would be done on one day, and we'd have to call to find out that it was delayed or if it was ready.