Butternut Farm Golf Club Reviews

151 Reviews for Butternut Farm Golf Club

• Josh

Josh Silverman · Getting married on 07/19/2020

Perfection tucked away

this place couldnt be anymore perfect ... the level attention and service is beyond measure my fiance was in tears as we left the place absolutely perfect

Sent on 05/21/2019

Keryn Clifford · Married on 04/11/2020

Best Venue for a wedding!

This venue has everything you need! It has an amazing staff, beautiful setting and they truly want your day to be so special every minute! There was no stress in planning.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Lauren Jacques · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding at Butternut

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Butternut on 12/7/19. We highly recommend this location! We worked closely with Hope and Erin. They were wonderful to work with. Very responsive and helpful! We went with the all inclusive wedding package that they offer and we were very pleased with the price and the options they gave us. We highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Jessica Martel · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing experience!

"Amazing space, friendly staff, and we go so many positive comments on the food. I would highly recommend!"

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • sandy

sandy · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing day such a perfect venue hands down

There is not enough to say!! WOWWWWW!!! All of my family and friends agree just Wowww!! The most amazing venue and staff I want to cry just writing this!! Everything was perfect and this incredible team at butternut farm made our dream a reality... no complaints whatsoever Erin and Hope are very knowledgeable and know what they are doing and made me feel like a princess with a beautiful
    Wedding that stuck to our budget I couldn’t ask for more

Sent on 10/21/2019

Tracy · Married on 10/04/2019

My wedding day experience

We just want to thank Erin and Hope for everything. I had the wedding of my dreams and you two were apart of that. Hope thank you for meeting with us and making us feel so loved in the beginning. Erin I truly appreciate everything you did for us on the day on our wedding. The fact you found my nana's pendant that fell off my bouquet meant the world to me. Erin made sure my wedding day went as seamlessly as possible and i appreciate that.
    Thanks again for everything 💕

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Melisss

Melisss · Married on 09/28/2019

Beyond our wildest dreams!

From the first meeting Hope made us feel like family! She was understanding and helpful in the planning process. She gave her opinion where necessary... and she didn’t steer us wrong. The day of the event Erin and Linn were awesome! I know there were some hiccups... people showed up that didn’t RSVP.... but they never said a word. They just handled it.
    My wedding was magical and they played a huge part in it. I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kate J · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent!

We got married at Butternut Farm Golf Club in the fall of 2019 and we could not have picked a better venue. Hope, Erin, and all of the staff were very professional, responsive, and so well organized which made the wedding planning process so much easier than we ever could have imagined. One of the things that stood out to us the most was the one click wedding package. The thought of planning a wedding was overwhelming to us and this package was something different that we hadn’t seen at any other venues and created a lot less work for us as we planned our wedding. Erin, Hope and the rest of the staff handled everything for us on our wedding day, allowing us to truly enjoy ourselves.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Kate J · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Sarkisian · Married on 08/31/2019

The most perfect wedding venue!

This venue was everything we expected and more! We actually ended up getting married a year earlier than we had planned to because of their all-inclusive package. This package included so many things: cake, flowers, DJ, food, beverages and more! I instantly felt less stressed after meeting with Hope and learning about this package. Hope, Erin and Linn were all awesome to work with and were very responsive. The venue itself is gorgeous! We knew we wanted to get married on a golf course, BFGC was our third and final venue tour. Our day was perfect, I would recommend Butternut time and time again!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Day of Our Lives

Christian and I can't thank you, Hope, and the staff enough for everything. When we first saw Butternut, Hope was so warm and welcoming, and answered all of our questions. Looking at the photos beforehand, I fell in love with Butternut, but after walking around and talking with Hope we knew very quickly that this is where we wanted to get married. You both have made everything so easy for us, with emails and meetings that we have had, I was sure everything was going to be perfect with the help of you two- and it was!

Since we first met you Erin, you have been on top of everything. You made our wedding day so perfect, everything was exactly how we wanted it! We were able to be worry free and enjoy the day and have so much fun.

We keep hearing from our guests that it is the best wedding they have been to :) Everyone loved the venue and the food, and the staff was great!!!

Thank you sooo much for all that you have done for us, and for making our day absolutely perfect! It has been such a pleasure working with you both.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Teri

Teri · Married on 08/07/2019

From the very first meeting with Hope to the details meeting with Erin our event planner, we were both very pleased with their professionalism. They were always quick to respond to any question via email or phone call. When we took a tour of the facility we were amazed at how well they could accommodate both the ceremony and reception all in one location whether we wanted the ceremony inside or outside with backup plans for any inclement weather. Our first meeting to review the schedule was practically effortless due to the excellent guidance of Erin. This included scheduling our tasting, the rehearsal and the actual ceremony and reception. The food was delicious and the serving staff very attentive. They were very gracious and accommodating regarding the special needs of some of our guests. The menu was able to accommodate our vegetarian and gluten free friends and family. The grounds were beautiful. Getting married on September 28 afforded us the luxury of beautiful outdoor photos with amazing foliage in the background, unfortunately it rained on our wedding day. Butternut did such an amazing job with our whole event that we didn't even notice the rain. I took a chance and emailed Erin 2 weeks after the wedding and asked if we could come by some morning and take some photos around the course and they graciously agreed. So not only did we get beautiful wedding day photos, I was able to go back and have my lovely outdoor photos. This to me was amazing. They really go the extra mile to make sure their couples are happy. Erin was very helpful in allowing and planning with me some extra little surprises for my husband to be. We can't say enough good things about the whole facility and the amazing staff. Between the people, the chef and the facility our wedding day was perfect. Our guests are still talking about it. They helped create memories that will be cherished forever. Thank you to everyone at Butternut Farm Golf Club.

Sent on 12/04/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Noftle · Married on 08/03/2019

It was Amazing and took all the stress out of wedding planning.

From our first meeting with Hope, we knew that Butternut Farms Golf Course was the venue for us. The packages that they offered were exactly what we needed and enabled us to pull off the wedding of our dreams without going over budget. The vendors included with the packages were of the highest quality, and the peace of mind that comes from having settled the vendor question so early in the process was very comforting.

However, it was the people at Butternut that really sold us on this venue. Hope made us feel right at home from our first interaction. She was incredibly responsive with questions, keeping on top of small details, and made the whole process enjoyable. Lynn was a wonderful coordinator, and I don’t think we could have been so successful with our reception if not for her help and support. She and Erin made sure that the ceremony was on-time, worked with our photographer to get all the pictures we wanted (including the covered bridge shot we really wanted), and orchestrated the reception so well that we even had time to eat our full meals! Both Lynn and Erin were always present, but they were never obtrusive. I don’t know how we would have made our special day without their help.

If you are getting married, there is no better place than Butternut Farms. I cannot recommend them enough and will continue to tell any friends or relatives currently engaged or planning on doing so in the future that they cannot go wrong with Butternut. They make everything connected to the venue simple, easy, and affordable, so you can enjoy your big day!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Tatiana Lobo · Married on 07/27/2019

Great place!

Great place! Erin was awesome and a huge help! 5 star! they made it easy - you can see why a lot of people choose butternut. Food was amazing, beautiful location and staff was very nice to everyone. The packages they have put together work very well., made it much easier to plan everything. We are very pleased with Butternut Farm team.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Venue

My husband and I chose Butternut after a lot of online research of sites and after seeing a couple other places. We could tell it was our venue after touring the site with Hope. She and the beautiful site sold us, and we could not have made a better choice! Hope and Erin truly make the wedding process a breeze. They are pros who have done this for years and work so well together. They are so on top of all the details, big and small. The site is gorgeous, food is great and prices are so reasonable for what you get! I must have asked Erin 1,000 questions in the last few months and she was always so sweet and willing to help and never made me feel like I was asking too many questions. They truly take care of you and know what they are doing at Butternut. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Garrett · Married on 05/31/2019

A Dream Come True

Upon first visiting the venue, my husband and I fell in love! It is beautiful and we were blessed to have such amazing weather on our special day. Hope and Erin were amazing and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Santina · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely perfect

I first came across Butternut Farm while scrolling through what felt like hundreds of wedding venues. This was one of the first places that got me to stop scrolling and actually look into their options. The grounds are perfect. There's a wooded and secluded feel to it. There's a pond and a covered bridge. So many amazing and diverse picture opportunities! Hope and Erin are so awesome to work with, they are quick to email/call back with answers to any question you can think of. They are true professionals! If anything went wrong on my wedding day, I didn't know about it and I definitely didn't notice! They took a lot of the stress away and helped make this the best day of our lives. The food was delicious, the ballroom and cocktail area are spacious and gorgeous and filled with light. Trust me, you will not regret hosting your wedding here!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect venue!

Choosing Butternut Farm as our wedding venue was easily one of the best decisions we ever made. From the very beginning, Hope and Erin made us feel at ease and confident that our day would be all that we imagined. Upon our initial meeting, unlike other potential wedding venues, they never put pressure on us or made us feel like an afterthought. You could immediately tell they were a close knit family-run business that would treat us as one of their own. Their caring, genuine demeanors and passion for both their work and the brides and grooms they work with was a huge reason our day turned out so successfully.

From the beginning, Hope was extremely helpful and quick to respond to our many questions during the planning process. Erin ran the entire wedding day and night professionally and worked so well with all of our vendors. We never once had to worry about any detail whatsoever, and if there were any issues at all we gladly did not know about them.

We were instantly sold on the venue's ideal location and gorgeous scenery and decor. It had a very intimate feel, while still providing ample room for our guests to mingle, eat, and dance the night away. Our guests could not stop raving about the beauty, decor, and cozy feel of the property, as well as the outstanding food and highly attentive wait staff.

We were so well taken care of and we truly felt special due to the many months of dedication and hard work of Hope, Erin, and the entire Butternut Farm staff. We would recommend Butternut in a heartbeat, and are so fortunate that they left such a lasting imprint on our lives.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Caitlin Chandler · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience at Butternut Farm!

We are so happy we chose Butternut Farm for our wedding! Everything was perfect from start to finish. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff was wonderful. Hope and Erin were extremely organized and so helpful. They really made the planning process easy and were quickly responsive to all of our questions. We could not have asked for a more amazing day!!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2018

Simply the best!

I can’t say enough about Hope and Erin. They made my wedding a breeze! What is supposed to be a stressful day was a piece of cake! Beautiful location, great food, and great service. I wouldn’t change a thing!! Thank you for giving me my dream wedding!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Courtney · Married on 08/12/2018

Hope and Erin are a wonderful team and made it so easy to plan our wedding. Hope gives you a wonderful introduction to Butternut Farms which is truly a beautiful site! We loved that our guests could watch our bridal photos being taken as they had hors’ deurves in the octagon room. We especially loved that the place had lots of natural light! So many venues seemed to lack that when we were looking around. After touring with Hope once, we knew this was the place for our reception. Our event would be the only one of the day (so important to us!) and the venue itself is nestled in the woods with a beautiful pond and just felt so peaceful! The day of our wedding, Erin helped us so much in organizing our large wedding party of 18. And she did so much behind the scenes to work with our photographer, DJ, and several friends who helped organize our decor and flowers. She provided us with a helpful timeline and really helped us get through tricky tasks like seating arrangements. They are truly a wonderful team that I would recommend to all!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Ed and Lauren

Ed and Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

We LOVE Butternut!

We can't say enough about Butternut Farm Golf Club, and how incredible they are! Working with Hope and Erin was one of the best experiences we have ever had; they are both attentive, warm, welcoming, and so easy to work with. We knew from the moment we stepped into the venue that it was the place for us. From start to finish, it was a flawless process and the staff truly made our wedding even better than we could've imagined. We will forever be grateful!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Emily · Married on 06/29/2018

Butternut Farm Golf Club made our day absolutely INCREDIBLE (and stress free!) We had a beautiful sun filled ceremony on the first hole at the end of June and then a blast of a reception indoors directly after. We never left the dance-floor! It was truly more than we could have asked for. Erin and Hope at Butternut are unbelievably organized and have everything down to a science so we could relax and go with the flow from booking to planning to the actual day itself. Erin is the most hardworking person in the wedding industry I've ever witnessed in my life; and the sweetest! She knows this business inside and out. Her attention to detail and the timing of each item she schedules for you is nothing like I've seen before. If you're looking to dodge the stress of renting tables, chairs, tents, caterers, and all things that cause the stress of planning a wedding (that we personally did NOT want to deal with) then Butternut is the place for your big day! We just had to choose a photographer, a florist, a bakery for our cake, and a DJ, the rest was all Butternut. Their food and drinks were delicious, from cocktail hour to dinner everyone was satisfied and full. The staff was SO nice and had impeccable presence every step of the way as well. For such an important milestone, Butternut's venue and staff blew us away on our big day, one we will never forget.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Emily · Married on 06/29/2018

Sent on 08/05/2018

Kerry · Married on 06/23/2018

The perfect venue! We had such a positive experience from start to finish with each member of the Butternut Farm staff. From our initial visit we were so impressed with the beautiful grounds and views as well as the professionalism and warmth of the staff. Hope was so wonderful to work with on the business and planning end, and made planning a wedding from out of state a "piece of cake." We definitely felt like everyone was willing to do whatever they could to make our special day everything we imagined. The actual day of the wedding, Erin, the wedding coordinator, was just a wave away for whatever we or our families needed. Our friends and family loved the food and commented on how attentive the servers were. Overall we felt like this venue had awesome value and would definitely recommend it to any couple.

Sent on 07/08/2018