124 Reviews for Butterfly Bakeshop

Consultations (13)
Setup (7)
Groom's Cake (4)
Cupcakes (1)

Butterfly Bakeshop was AMAZING! They went above and beyond when creating our incredible wedding cake. My husband and I were thrilled we could do an at-home tasting (so much better than someone staring at you to see if you like their cake!). We selected a cake with alternating tiers of funfetti cake with raspberry jam and vanilla cake with vanilla bean frosting. In addition to the cake, we had a sheet cake for distributing to more guests. Our guests loved that we went for the classic (yet gourmet!) funfetti and a simple vanilla - something for everyone to love. Guests raved about how great the cake was and some even contacted us after to see if they could have the leftovers! Butterfly Bakeshop was excellent at communicating leading up the wedding, were very familiar with our reception venue, and worked with our florist to coordinate flower placement on the cake. They also provided extra boxes for leftover cake and provided an anniversary cake. I'll be honest - my husband and I ate it right away because it was that good! We'll definitely be coming back for more on our first anniversary. Thank you, Butterfly Bakeshop, for your beautiful and delicious creation!!!

Profile Picture Meg, 7/14/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Unbelievable!!! Best cake EVER!!! our guests are raving about how beautiful and delicious our cake was. Our tasting was seamless and the staff so very nice, professional and flexible. The price for the quality and level of care not to be beaten! Vanilla bean buttercream frosting is insanely yummy!! Massiel, a pleasure to work with! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/12/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Butterfly Bakeshop was great to work with for picking and designing the cake. For scheduling the tasting, I had to do the Crate and Barrel pickup since I was planning my wedding from out of town but the tasting was quick, painless, and delicious. The end product was perfect.

Photo for Butterfly Bakeshop Review - lemon cake with raspberry filling
Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake! Prompt delivery. Perfectly communicative; highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/1/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Cakes

THE BEST CAKE in the city. Butterfly Bakeshop was very helpful and responsive. They helped us design our dream cake. Not only did it look pretty but it was super delicious also AND affordable. My fiance and I knew we did not want a large cake, and really wanted something for ourselves and they had the perfect size and the perfect pairing of flavors. I would highly recommend booking Butterfly Bakeshop for your wedding or even any event!

Profile Picture Racini, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes

Amazing! They made South Park cake toppers for my wedding and they were just fantastic!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were just married a few weeks ago and couldn't have been happier with our cake! We did a 4 Tier, Horizontal Buttercream Frosting, with choco cake - raspberry jam and dulce de leche filling. AMAZING. We chose 2 fillings because the hubby and I had different favorites =) The customer service from Massiel was just the best - such a pleasure. And that was very important to us . We did not feel like a bother when I emailed questions. The price was SO affordable, and in NYC, that rarely happens! It was amazing. They also provided a separate (complimentary) smaller cake to freeze and save for our anniversary. I'll be honest, we ate half of it after the wedding LOL and froze the other half. So very happy we went with Butterfly Bakeshop.

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We we're having a NYC wedding on a VERY small budget (Under $1000), and I was planning from another state, and they were so accommodating with our needs and cost limitations. Best of all the cake was absolutely delicious! People couldn't get enough of it, we had take home boxes that disappeared quickly!!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery

Butterfly Bakeshop is your Go-To baker for your special event cake. They made our wedding cake and it was delicious. Our guests raved about how good it was. Hardest part was deciding on cake/filling combo! They are the best.

Profile Picture Thomas, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Butterfly Bakeshop is your Go-To baker for your special event. They made our wedding cake and it was delicious. Our guests raved about how good it was. The hardest part was choosing the cake/filling combo! They are friendly and helpful--The Best!

Profile Picture Thomas, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Most importantly - the cake was phenomenal. When my party ended, the only thing I made sure to take home was the rest of the cake which I continued to eat every day until it was gone. The service from Massiel was great. She is responsive and helpful throughout the process. I also enjoyed being able to do the cake tasting at home with no pressure. The cake was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

I eloped last week and everything was planned in less than two weeks! I didn't even think of having a wedding cake until about 3 days before when I reached out to Butterfly Bakeshop. Even though they said they usually needed a few weeks notice, they were able to make us a beautiful and delicious last minute wedding cake! They were very nice to work with and even patient with my decision making. We were very happy with Butterfly Bakeshop and would definitely recommend to others!

Photo for Butterfly Bakeshop Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Valerie , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I just want to thank you for such an amazing cake. It’s perfect and everybody is so happy and asking about the fabulous cake. I will definitely will order my cake from you guys on any of my occasions.

Profile Picture Edward , 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake Butterfly Bakeshop created for my daughter's wedding was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. It was also delicious!

Photo for Butterfly Bakeshop Review - Beautiful wedding cake: marble, choc & raspberry jam filling
Profile Picture Marie, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience with Butterfly Bakeshop was. I researched far and wide for a reasonably priced, quality baker for my wedding cake - and one who would also be willing to make the Universiry of Kansas Jayhawk mascot as a groom cake. Not only did they deliver on the impossible (the latter), but they were so accommodating on the wedding cake itself
- they did exactly what we wanted on the outside and even agreed to have the layers be different flavors. The tasting was a super convenient “take home” pack of mini cupcakes and we had so much fun trying so many combinations! So many of our guests complimented us on how delicious the cake was and asked where we got it. I am already looking forward to using Butterfly for my next big event. I wholeheartedly recommend them. You won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Hilary, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

We hired Butterfly Bakeshop to make our wedding cake and it was perfect!! We even took some on our honeymoon to Japan, had the cake several days later and it was still fresh tasting and absolutely delicious! We received nothing but amazing feed back from our guests about how delicious it was. I will diffidently use Butterfly Bakeshop again for any of our future sweet tooth requirements. Not only was the ordering process a breeze, the staff was very responsive, the quality is top notch and the pricing affordable.

Photo for Butterfly Bakeshop Review - smudging was done by VENUE not BB. still GORG & DELISH !!
Profile Picture Jeanette, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

My wife and I were so glad we used Butterfly Bakeshop for our wedding cake. The take-home tasting was very fun with a wide variety of flavors to choose from, and the Butterfly Bakeshop team was easy to work with as we made our decision. Pricing was extremely reasonable and delivery to the venue was seamless. We had more than enough cake on the day and enjoyed leftovers in the days following. I highly recommend using Butterfly Bakeshop!

Photo for Butterfly Bakeshop Review - Photo by Hardgrove Photography
Photo for Butterfly Bakeshop Review - Photo by Hardgrove Photography
Profile Picture Paul, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery

My cake was absolutely stunning and I cannot thank Butterfly Bakeshop enough. I got married at Tribeca Grill in NYC but live in Atlanta, GA so planning a wedding and all of the details remotely can be extremely stressful. However, using Butterfly Bakeshop made it stress free. I gave them a picture of what I wanted (and it was not an easy design) and there it was on the wedding day, even more gorgeous than I could imagine. And it tasted amazing. It was one of the highlights of the day for sure. Thank you again for amazing service!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We saw a sample cake at a Crate and Barrel Registry event and loved it. The process with Butterfly Bakeshop was seamless. We got a 2 tiered cake, each layer was different flavors (his & hers), with marble fondant. It was beautiful and delicious!!

Profile Picture allie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Massiel and her team are wonderful - she is very responsive and flexible with me. The cake was beautiful, delicious and affordable. A great choice for a wedding cake or other celebration!

Profile Picture Sam, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Massiel and The Butterfly Bakeshop were amazing! All I wanted was a rainbow cookie cake for our wedding, and they made it a reality! All of our guests thought it looked and tasted amazing. They also made two cakes our rehearsal dinner - a Thomas the Tank Engine cake for our ring bearer's fourth birthday, and a grooms cake shaped like a basketball for my husband! Would highly recommend Butterfly Bakeshop to all!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Beautiful cakes of all designs. They are very affordable and the packaging and delivery is safe and secure.

Profile Picture Liana, 8/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Butterfly Bakeshop knocked our wedding cakes out of the park! We ordered both a traditional wedding cake and a sheet cake (as a Groom’s cake) from Butterfly, and both were amazing. We really enjoyed working with the team and were very pleased with the cakes and frostings. The flavor combinations were delicious, and we particularly enjoyed the tasting process. They were very responsive and accommodating (we added our Groom’s cake order somewhat last-minute). Finally, the prices were very reasonable and the delivery process to our venue went smoothly. We highly recommend considering Butterfly Bakeshop for your next event!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Their cakes are great. Had some at a friend's party and loved the taste and quality.

Profile Picture diana, 7/2/17, 5 Reviews