Butterfly Bakeshop Reviews

128 Reviews for Butterfly Bakeshop

128 Butterfly Bakeshop Reviews
  • arorapower2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

The process for cake tasting and ordering our cake with Butterfly Bake Shop could not have been more simple for our 9/15/18 wedding on Long Island, NY. The tasting cupcakes were delivered to our apartment and we made a night out of it! We had a specific color and design choice and in the end, everything was beautiful... and delicious. In the end, we got a 3-tier buttercream cake, bottom and top funfetti and the middle tier red velvet. Cannot tell you how delicious that funfetti was the day after the wedding! Thank you for making my wedding cake dreams come true!

Butterfly Bakeshop 3

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

The staff at Butterfly Bakeshop did a wonderful job making our beautiful cake for our wedding. The cake itself is so tasty and they decorated it exactly as we had hoped! I love that they let you taste the cake flavors prior to purchasing, and even let us do a different flavor for each tier of the cake! They were very affordable and so easy to work with! Such a great find!

Carlin · Married on 08/11/2018

We absolutely loved our wedding cake! Our guests loved it too. Not only did it look spectacular (entire cake was covered in sprinkles!) it was super tasty too. At one stage, I got so confused why the dance floor cleared out - it turns out everyone was lining up to get a taste of the cake. Super strange, considering people tend to not eat dessert that much for weddings.

Thanks again for making the experience seamless. Cake arrived on time at the venue, and the team did a great job communicating with the venue and our wedding coordinator to sort out logistics.

Totally recommend them and we're even considering ordering a small cake on our one year anniversary as it was that tasty :)

Sent on 09/01/2018

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you and your guests loved and enjoyed your cake. It was an honor to work with you and be a part of your special day. We look forward to celebrating with you again soon! The Butterfly Bakeshop Team

Meg · Married on 07/14/2018

Butterfly Bakeshop was AMAZING! They went above and beyond when creating our incredible wedding cake. My husband and I were thrilled we could do an at-home tasting (so much better than someone staring at you to see if you like their cake!). We selected a cake with alternating tiers of funfetti cake with raspberry jam and vanilla cake with vanilla bean frosting. In addition to the cake, we had a sheet cake for distributing to more guests. Our guests loved that we went for the classic (yet gourmet!) funfetti and a simple vanilla - something for everyone to love. Guests raved about how great the cake was and some even contacted us after to see if they could have the leftovers! Butterfly Bakeshop was excellent at communicating leading up the wedding, were very familiar with our reception venue, and worked with our florist to coordinate flower placement on the cake. They also provided extra boxes for leftover cake and provided an anniversary cake. I'll be honest - my husband and I ate it right away because it was that good! We'll definitely be coming back for more on our first anniversary. Thank you, Butterfly Bakeshop, for your beautiful and delicious creation!!!

Butterfly Bakeshop 4

Lauren · Married on 07/12/2018

Unbelievable!!! Best cake EVER!!! our guests are raving about how beautiful and delicious our cake was. Our tasting was seamless and the staff so very nice, professional and flexible. The price for the quality and level of care not to be beaten! Vanilla bean buttercream frosting is insanely yummy!! Massiel, a pleasure to work with! Thank you!!!

Butterfly Bakeshop 5

Lydia · Married on 06/30/2018

Butterfly Bakeshop did an amazing job with our wedding cake! The cake was beautiful and was so delicious. Their team was incredibly easy to work with and they were very responsive and let you sample a lot of flavors for the tasting. Highly recommended!!

Butterfly Bakeshop 6

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

Butterfly Bakeshop was great to work with for picking and designing the cake. For scheduling the tasting, I had to do the Crate and Barrel pickup since I was planning my wedding from out of town but the tasting was quick, painless, and delicious. The end product was perfect.

Butterfly Bakeshop 7

Anna · Married on 06/01/2018

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake! Prompt delivery. Perfectly communicative; highly recommend!

Racini · Married on 03/03/2018

THE BEST CAKE in the city. Butterfly Bakeshop was very helpful and responsive. They helped us design our dream cake. Not only did it look pretty but it was super delicious also AND affordable. My fiance and I knew we did not want a large cake, and really wanted something for ourselves and they had the perfect size and the perfect pairing of flavors. I would highly recommend booking Butterfly Bakeshop for your wedding or even any event!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Butterfly Bakeshop 8
    Butterfly Bakeshop 9

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Thank you so much! We love the adorable photos and are glad you enjoyed our flavors! We hope to have the chance to celebrate again with you in the future!

Danielle · Married on 01/20/2018

We were just married a few weeks ago and couldn't have been happier with our cake! We did a 4 Tier, Horizontal Buttercream Frosting, with choco cake - raspberry jam and dulce de leche filling. AMAZING. We chose 2 fillings because the hubby and I had different favorites =) The customer service from Massiel was just the best - such a pleasure. And that was very important to us . We did not feel like a bother when I emailed questions. The price was SO affordable, and in NYC, that rarely happens! It was amazing. They also provided a separate (complimentary) smaller cake to freeze and save for our anniversary. I'll be honest, we ate half of it after the wedding LOL and froze the other half. So very happy we went with Butterfly Bakeshop.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Danielle, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your cake and that our team exceeded your expectations. Our goal is to provide a beautiful and tasty cake at an accessible price while making it easy for you to enjoy the process. It seems that your experience with us achieved that. We look forward to working with you again on many more celebrations.

Samantha · Married on 01/13/2018

Amazing! They made South Park cake toppers for my wedding and they were just fantastic!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Butterfly Bakeshop 10

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Hi Samantha, we're so glad you enjoyed the toppers! We hope the experience was as unique to us as it was to you, and we look forward to celebrating again with you in the future!

Sara · Married on 10/30/2017

We we're having a NYC wedding on a VERY small budget (Under $1000), and I was planning from another state, and they were so accommodating with our needs and cost limitations. Best of all the cake was absolutely delicious! People couldn't get enough of it, we had take home boxes that disappeared quickly!!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Butterfly Bakeshop 11

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Hi Sara, We are so glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the Wedding Cake. We were honored to be a part of your special day.

Thomas · Married on 10/29/2017

Butterfly Bakeshop is your Go-To baker for your special event. They made our wedding cake and it was delicious. Our guests raved about how good it was. The hardest part was choosing the cake/filling combo! They are friendly and helpful--The Best!

Thomas · Married on 10/29/2017

Butterfly Bakeshop is your Go-To baker for your special event cake. They made our wedding cake and it was delicious. Our guests raved about how good it was. Hardest part was deciding on cake/filling combo! They are the best.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Thomas, thank you for thaking the time to leave us such a nice review. we hope that you an John had a wonderful wedding. It was an honored to be selected to take part on such a special event. We look forward to be part of future celebrations.

Leslie · Married on 10/29/2017

Most importantly - the cake was phenomenal. When my party ended, the only thing I made sure to take home was the rest of the cake which I continued to eat every day until it was gone. The service from Massiel was great. She is responsive and helpful throughout the process. I also enjoyed being able to do the cake tasting at home with no pressure. The cake was exactly what we wanted.

Butterfly Bakeshop 12

Valerie · Married on 10/27/2017

I eloped last week and everything was planned in less than two weeks! I didn't even think of having a wedding cake until about 3 days before when I reached out to Butterfly Bakeshop. Even though they said they usually needed a few weeks notice, they were able to make us a beautiful and delicious last minute wedding cake! They were very nice to work with and even patient with my decision making. We were very happy with Butterfly Bakeshop and would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Butterfly Bakeshop 13

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Hi Valerie, We're happy you enjoyed the cake! We wanted to make sure you would have a cake for your special day and are beyond excited that everything worked out. We look forward to celebrating with you again in the future!

Edward · Married on 10/17/2017

I just want to thank you for such an amazing cake. It’s perfect and everybody is so happy and asking about the fabulous cake. I will definitely will order my cake from you guys on any of my occasions.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Butterfly Bakeshop 14
    Butterfly Bakeshop 15

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely pictures. It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the cake. We look forward to celebrating with you again soon!

Marie · Married on 10/15/2017

The cake Butterfly Bakeshop created for my daughter's wedding was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. It was also delicious!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Butterfly Bakeshop 16

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Marie, it was an honor to create your daughter's cake. We are happy to hear that you loved your cake. You requested a beautiful design and we are happy our execution met your vision. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope to celebrate with you in the future.
  • MsJeaT

Jeanette · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Butterfly Bakeshop to make our wedding cake and it was perfect!! We even took some on our honeymoon to Japan, had the cake several days later and it was still fresh tasting and absolutely delicious! We received nothing but amazing feed back from our guests about how delicious it was. I will diffidently use Butterfly Bakeshop again for any of our future sweet tooth requirements. Not only was the ordering process a breeze, the staff was very responsive, the quality is top notch and the pricing affordable.

Butterfly Bakeshop 17

Paul · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I were so glad we used Butterfly Bakeshop for our wedding cake. The take-home tasting was very fun with a wide variety of flavors to choose from, and the Butterfly Bakeshop team was easy to work with as we made our decision. Pricing was extremely reasonable and delivery to the venue was seamless. We had more than enough cake on the day and enjoyed leftovers in the days following. I highly recommend using Butterfly Bakeshop!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Butterfly Bakeshop 18
    Butterfly Bakeshop 19

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Paul, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your cake and found the tasting ToGO fun, we think is fun as well!. It was our pleasure being a part of your special day. We look forward to celebrating with you again in the future. - The Butterfly Bakeshop Team

Hilary · Married on 10/13/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience with Butterfly Bakeshop was. I researched far and wide for a reasonably priced, quality baker for my wedding cake - and one who would also be willing to make the Universiry of Kansas Jayhawk mascot as a groom cake. Not only did they deliver on the impossible (the latter), but they were so accommodating on the wedding cake itself
    - they did exactly what we wanted on the outside and even agreed to have the layers be different flavors. The tasting was a super convenient “take home” pack of mini cupcakes and we had so much fun trying so many combinations! So many of our guests complimented us on how delicious the cake was and asked where we got it. I am already looking forward to using Butterfly for my next big event. I wholeheartedly recommend them. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Butterfly Bakeshop 20
    Butterfly Bakeshop 21

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Hillary, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, it was our pleasure to be part of your wedding and that you trusted us to create the special Jayhawk groom's cake for your husband. i hope he was surprised when he saw the cake. We look forward to celebrating with you again

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

My cake was absolutely stunning and I cannot thank Butterfly Bakeshop enough. I got married at Tribeca Grill in NYC but live in Atlanta, GA so planning a wedding and all of the details remotely can be extremely stressful. However, using Butterfly Bakeshop made it stress free. I gave them a picture of what I wanted (and it was not an easy design) and there it was on the wedding day, even more gorgeous than I could imagine. And it tasted amazing. It was one of the highlights of the day for sure. Thank you again for amazing service!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was an absolute honor to be part of your wedding. we are happy to hear that you had a nice experience with our team and you and your guest loved the cake.

allie · Married on 09/15/2017

We saw a sample cake at a Crate and Barrel Registry event and loved it. The process with Butterfly Bakeshop was seamless. We got a 2 tiered cake, each layer was different flavors (his & hers), with marble fondant. It was beautiful and delicious!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Allie, So happy that you had such a great expereince, we love hearing that. Thank you for the photos, they are beautiful, we will be posting them soon. We look forward to celebrating with you again in the near future. Happy New Year! The Butterfly Bakeshop Team

Sam · Married on 09/09/2017

Massiel and her team are wonderful - she is very responsive and flexible with me. The cake was beautiful, delicious and affordable. A great choice for a wedding cake or other celebration!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Butterfly Bakeshop's reply:

Hi Samantha, Thank you taking the time to write this lovely review. We are happy to hear that you loved the wedding cake and that you we pleased with the outsome of your wedding cake. We look forward to assisting you with future celebrations