Buttercup Event Co Reviews

Buttercup Event Co 1
Buttercup Event Co 2
Buttercup Event Co 3

Jon · Married on 09/09/2018

Deena is super communicative and helpful. I was the wedding DJ and she made sure I had everything I needed on top of all her coordinating duties. She even went the extra mile to bring me appetizers to ensure I had something to eat while I was still busy at work.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Shaunna · Married on 09/02/2018

Deena was so wonderful to work with and very detailed.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 09/02/2018

Deena went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly on the big day. Throughout the planning process, she was patient, insightful, and very flexible to whatever we needed. She never once seemed stressed or overwhelmed, and was really a calming presence throughout the planning process.

On the day of, she went out of her way to help make it as stress free as possible by doing everything from taking care of returns, and other things that she didn’t necessarily have to do. She never seemed stressed out and it was clear that she was confident that everything would come together and run smoothly because of her experience. I would gladly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a friendly, professional, and just awesome wedding planner and/or day of coordinator!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Charissa · Married on 06/02/2018

I was skeptical about getting a wedding day of coordinator to save money but BOY, choosing Deena as my day of coordinator was one of the BEST decisions I ever made and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I am not a natural born planner and I have definitely not been planning my wedding since birth. So, to have someone go over all the small to big details that needed to be thought of was perfect. Deena and I started meeting once a month several months before the wedding. She was organized, gave me to do lists (which are my FAVORITE-love checking off those boxes), answered all my questions, and contacted all of my vendors to make sure we were on the same page. She worked with me to make sure we included everything that I wanted on the big day. We also walked through the day of timeline as the day approached so I literally had no worries on my wedding day. My cousin said I was the calmest, chillest bride she's ever seen and I swear, Deena is a huge part of that. During the actual wedding day, Deena was the first one to arrive to set up the decorations and one of the last to leave to pack things up at the end of the night. She kept things moving smoothly and made sure I knew where to be at what time. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUTTERCUP EVENT CO for wedding design/day of coordinating. You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Shannon · Getting married on 04/20/2020

Buttercup Event Company was professional, communicative, and responsive to the client's needs as well as the venue staff. We enjoyed working with them, and hope to do so again soon!

Sent on 09/11/2018