Buttercream Bakehouse Reviews

100 Reviews for Buttercream Bakehouse

• Meg

Meg · Married on 09/19/2020

Most amazing cupcakes!!

Most amazing cake and cupcakes ever! The strawberry cupcakes are the most amazing thing! Wonderful to work with and delicious to eat! I am so happy we had them for the wedding!!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Nancy

Katherine R. · Married on 07/11/2020

Buttercream Bakehouse

We loved the cakes. We had three cakes that looked beautiful and tasted great. Our guests loved the display that looked better than I envisioned. Highly recommended by us. Bride was happy.

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/16/2020

We absolutely loved our cake. After meeting with Karrie several months ago and describing to her what we wanted, I wasn't sure what to expect. After seeing our cake for the first time I was super happy with how it turned out! She knew exactly what we were looking for. The cake was not only beautiful but it was yummy too :)

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing cakes and desserts!

Buttercream Bakehouse has a wonderful variety of flavors and options for your big day! Not only do they do cakes but they have cupcakes, donuts, cookies and other desserts. Their prices are reasonable and their service is fantastic!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/14/2019

This is the second time I have hired Buttercream Bakehouse for a wedding. They are very responsive and do amazing work. If you want a cake that's not only beautiful, but taste better than you can imagine, then this is your vendor!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 10/19/2019

Loved our cake!

Our cake turned out exactly how we wanted it to, and was absolutely delicious. Everyone loved it! I recommend Karrie and her team to everyone!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla O. · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommend

Buttercream bakehouse was amazing. We had a small cake and then did doughnuts. All were very delicious. Any time I had any questions I was able to call and get a response right away. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Shivani P. · Married on 09/11/2019

Perfection!

We used buttercream bakehouse for our wedding 11/9/19 in downtown Greenville. The team was very approachable and flexible. The cake tasting was also one of the best ones in town- they gave more variety and samples than most just so we could really try what they had to offer. We did three different flavors for the three tiers and they were all fantastic! We wanted a simplistic design with a few flowers and they delivered it beautifully! Would highly recommend to anyone in this area.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Courtney · Married on 07/12/2019

Still thinking about that cake

We booked Buttercream Bakehouse for our wedding cake. The cake was by far the best we tasted, and the process was incredibly easy. I was planning a wedding from a distance. Online payments made things easy for me. They were able to accommodate my gluten-free guests, too. The price was great and much more affordable than area competitors. Our cake turned out beautiful, and a week later, I still want another slice.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Buttercream Bakehouse's reply:

Thanks so much Courtney! Your words are so kind and we are so pleased we were able to be the sweet ending to your wedding!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Choice for Our Wedding Cake!

Their cake was amazing! We did a 4 tier almond cake with raspberry filling for our wedding. We got 30 extra servings and the WHOLE thing got eaten it was so good! They also have what they call "signature" theme cakes - maybe 1 0 or so classic options that are a great value for the design! We loved working with them!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Hunter

Hunter · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

I had an Almond Cake with raspberry jam and buttercream icing in boho style. Absolutely stunning and delicious.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

They helped us design the cake of our dreams! They made the process so very easy for us! They took our ideas and brought them to light! We will definitely be using them again for any other event needs!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Stacie · Married on 04/07/2018

Buttercream made a beautiful cake for us that was extremely tasty! Kerri helped us design the perfect cake during our one on one consultation! The cake flavors were absolutely devine! I recommend the almond cake with raspberry filling!

Sent on 04/19/2018
  • W

Wendi · Married on 03/24/2018

The cake they created for our Daughters wedding was more that we envisioned! Not only did they provide excellent service, but the cake decorating was all that our Daughter could have wanted. It looked gorgeous and tasted exceptional. I am not sure how they did it but the filling infused nicely with the cake giving it a "melt in your mouth" experience. Clearly Buttercream Bakehouse knows how to please both creatively and wonderfully tasting! Thank you Buttercream Bakehouse.....Scott & Wendi McCall

Sent on 11/11/2014

Deanna · Married on 04/01/2017

I had a vision of what I wanted and the team at BB ran with it and made it more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. Karrie sits down with you during your tasting to make sure she designs the cake of your dreams and is incredibly knowledgeable! She gave us great ideas and was a breeze to work with. BB is incredibly affordable and we had them do our grooms cake too, which the team KICKED BUTT AT! A Packers-themed cake with peanut-butter frosting: my husband was in heaven and people devoured it and could not stop talking about it!! Do yourself a favor and hire the team at Buttercream Bakehouse.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Misty · Married on 10/22/2016

We couldn't have been happier with The Buttercream Bakehouse. It was the only bakery we did a tasting with. I got exactly what I wanted. I even had a few guests taking two and three peices home because they loved it so much!!

Sent on 01/10/2017
  • Private_User189

Michelene · Married on 10/15/2016

We ordered a dessert bar for our wedding and our guests absolutely LOVED it! The vendor was great to work with and they delivered on time with no delays.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Becca · Married on 10/15/2016

We were trying to decide for awhile what we should do for my )now) husbands groom cake and we decided that his love for the big green egg would be the perfect choice. When we arrived to our rehearsal dinner we couldn't believe what we saw. His cake was AMAZING. It looked real, with corn and lobster on the grill showing what the meal was for the night. I can not say enough good things about the Buttercream Bakehouse. They were so accommodating and had the best product. Matt was absolutely amazed and most importantly it was delicious!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Kala · Married on 07/16/2016

Buttercream Bakehouse just made the cake for our wedding and it was amazing! Not only was it beautiful, but it was so delicious that the whole cake was completely gone and people raved about it all night! From the cake tastings on day one to the setup on our wedding day I was so pleased and would definitely recommend them to anyone. We will be back every year for an anniversary cake for sure.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Leah · Married on 07/02/2016

I requested their services for my wedding and our cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It was everything I envisioned and more! The details were well thought out and I could go on and on about the compliments we received! It also tasted good, which is always a plus! I would recommend them for anyone for any event.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Keith · Married on 05/18/2016

a spectacular decoration, delicious flavor

Sent on 05/24/2018

Anna · Married on 04/02/2016

Buttercream Bakehouse was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator, and I could not be happier that we went with them! We had two flavors of cake, both of which were delicious. They completely nailed what we wanted for our design, and the cake ended up being one of our favorite parts of the wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2016

The owner of my wedding venue recommended Buttercream Bakehouse, and they were fabulous! Kerri met with us for a tasting and helped us choose the flavors and design that we wanted. She also coordinated with my flower vendor to ensure that the cake florals complemented the design. The four-tier white cake with gold drips turned out beautifully and more importantly, it was delicious! We had multiple flavors and my favorites were the Almond Raspberry and Key Lime.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Buttercream Bakehouse's reply:

Thanks so much!! We loved your cake too! Congratulations and best wishes!

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot say enough about Buttercream Bakehouse. The cake was to die for! We had a three-tier wedding cake that was absolutely phenomenal. I couldn't decide between two separate designs and Kerrie was able to combine them to make the most beautiful and delicious cake that I have ever had. I strongly suggest going with the almond cake and raspberry filling. It was wonderful! Also, the buttercream frosting was not at all over-powering. She had no problems placing my non-traditional cake topper (bird salt and pepper shakers) and flowers perfectly. The cake turned out exactly like I hoped it would and I cannot wait to go back to get a smaller version for our 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Cathi · Married on 09/19/2015

They took the drawing from our meeting made it come to life! It was exactly what envisioned. It looked beautiful and tasted amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2015