34 Reviews for Butera The Florist

Altar Decor (7)
Single Flowers (4)
Flower Petals (3)
34 Butera The Florist Reviews

Buterathe Florist did all of our wedding flowers. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for! Communication leading up to the wedding was easy and helpful. Highly recommend Butera the Florist!

Profile Picture Cristina, 5/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Vince was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. From our first meeting, it was evident that he knew what he was doing. He knew exactly the vision I was going for and helped make my wedding absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture katie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Vince is absolutely amazing! The first meeting i showed him a picture of what i was looking for, and by the end of the meeting he had pulled some different flowers and i was seeing the exact mixture i was looking for. Every flower was perfect and some even had some sparkles. I also had him attach a locket with my dads picture on my bouquet and it looked so wonderful. Every flower was exactly what i was dreaming of. We could not have asked to more. We got married on 10/6/17 at John Wright Restaurant. Butera traveled to location and set everything up, I had no worries.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vince was amazing! He did a wonderful job with the flowers and my decorations. I had my wedding at the garden site of the Heritage Hills Golf Resort and the way he decorated the pergola was beautiful. My bouquet was perfect it was everything I wanted and more! He listens to you and does everything he can to make your vision for your wedding come true! I REALLY recommend him, he’s reliable, quick with responses and he really listens to what you want!!!!

Profile Picture Yadira, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The wedding venue for my daughter's wedding was a barn full of beautiful wood and brick. We only wanted to use flowers to decorate, so we didn't hide the beauty of that. We wanted to find a florist whose focus was on art and creativity and would also appreciate the venue. Mr. Butera was that florist!! The barn looked absolutely beautiful!! He knew how to fill a room that size without it looking over done or under done. I so appreciate the first meeting we had with him. He asked my daughter all kinds of questions to understand her personality, looked at her wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses, and tried to get the feel of what she wanted for her guests that day. Mr. Butera came up with an amazing plan and it was spot-on and beautiful!! Mr. Butera is an artist who knows what he is doing. Thanks, Mr. Butera!!!! S. Shandy

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

Vince made my wedding come to life with such rich color and beauty, an absolute dream to work with! From our initial consultation with my parents he listened to my vision (which was not elaborate) and he developed and created something better than I could have ever imagined! Definitely pricey, but worth every penny. I was so pleased and overjoyed with everything he did.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Super professional and knew exactly what I wanted! Can't wait to see how the flowers come out for the wedding!

Profile Picture User6954822, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My mom has used Butera in the past for a wedding & she strongly encouraged to use him. So much so that she said if I booked him she would pay for the services. I thought my mom was insane for spending so much on flowers but this man did not miss a detail! He had the opinions of 3 ladies & he made exactly what we had all envisioned! The flowers were my favorite part of the wedding :)

Profile Picture Jade, 5/27/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Vince was by far the best part about planning my wedding. Butera "made" my wedding in my option. By far the most professional wedding vendor experience I have had to date was working with Butera.

Throughout the planning process, Vince sat down with my mom and I and listened to my vision for my special day. He completely designed my flowers exactly how I wanted. I would highly recommend using Butera The Florist for your wedding day. I would not change one thing about my flowers. They were absolutely breathtaking! Vince was worth every $! I remember walking down the aisle and looking at my beautiful arbor he decorated, and the flower ties on all the chairs... and how it was exactly how I dreamed.

Thank you Vince for everything! My day was magical thanks to your artistic touch.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Vince is amazing! He knew what I wanted before our first meeting just by looking at my Pinterest page, that made me feel so comfortable and excited! We were able to work together and create our own kind of floral theme and it turned out more perfect than I could have ever imagined! Vince was open to us providing our own bottles and such for the flowers to create our unique look. Vince himself seemed excited about the floral design of my wedding and was willing to show me examples of individual flowers and explained the back-up options just in case my favorite type of eucalyptus wasn't having a productive season. That was extremely helpful. My husband was at our venue as Vince set-up and he said that Vince was extremely helpful with the boys boutonnieres and even helped create an extra little welcome sign for our guests. I cannot say enough good things about Butera!

Profile Picture Emma, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

If you have the opportunity to work with Vince Butera / Butera the Florist - SEIZE IT!! He is incredible. From our first call to go through the process, to a couple onsite meetings to look through flowers and theme choices, he made me feel so comfortable and could take my ideas and turn them into far better aesthetic decisions. His shop is beautiful and I loved how he'd bring out the flowers he was thinking of using, helping me understand how he could pull color through as well as what blooms worked best for our overall look and feel. Even though I knew he was going to do an amazing job for us, when the day came I was just floored by how beautiful everything was - really beyond my best expectations. Our bouquets were just gorgeous, he came up to the room where we were getting ready to deliver them himself - and all the arrangements for the ceremony and reception were breathtaking - lush, romantic, and creative, unique as art should be. My dress was rose gold and he matched the color perfectly in glass globes he set out on the table, it all came together so wonderfully - my advice if you work with Vince (do it!!!) is to give him some ideas you like, then let him dream up how it can be made even better, he gave me options all along the way and also his advice, and it was an absolute pleasure to work with someone who is such a master of his craft. Stop your research and hire Vince now - you'll be so thrilled you did!!

Profile Picture Pearl, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Beautiful, Flexible, and Natural just what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Christopher, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We can't thank Butera enough for the beautiful flowers at our wedding -- including the bride and bridesmaids bouquets, groom and groomsmen boutonnieres, and the outdoor ceremony floral pillars. Our guests commented on how truly beautiful each piece was and we are so pleased with how they helped to make our wedding a dream come true. After receiving an initial quote to cover all flowers (including centerpieces) for the wedding, we decided to handle all flowers outside of our ceremony ourselves due to the significant price quote. We are so very pleased with the flowers Butera provided, but they come at a premium. We highly recommend Butera for any special event.

Profile Picture User4051834, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved my flowers. They looked beautiful and were wonderful in pictures, but I loved dealing with Vince even more! He was so accommodating, allowing us to make changes 24 hours before the wedding, and really helped blend the visions my mother and I both had to one. He also decorated my arbor which turned out beautiful.

Profile Picture Leah, 4/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vince was amazing. So calm and professional when we met and even on the day. The flowers were more beautiful than I imagined and his prices were very VERY reasonable. He is very responsive and works with your budget. Any wedding in Lancaster/York/etc I would suggest just meeting with Vince and Butera and being finished.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We met with Vince Butera very early on in our planning process. He was very informative and shared a lot of great suggestions with us. Every step of the way he was available with advice and suggestions. We sat down with the accessories of our shabby chic wedding theme (mason jars, votives, lace and doilies) and planned the perfect table settings and bouquets. On the day of the wedding Vince and his assistant showed the girls how to hold their bouquets and set up everything. I was confident that we would be able to count on them and I was right! I recommend Butera the Florist without reservation!!!

Profile Picture kathryn, 9/27/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were much more than expected!!! They were so perfect for our day. When doing flowers for adults, I don't recommend magnetic bouteniers because they magnets aren't super strong. But still definitely worth the price!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/2/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Butera the Florist is the best in York, PA! They tailored our wants and needs just 2 weeks before our wedding. We had calla lilies and cymbidium orchids - absolutely gorgeous. They arranged all the flowers for the table, bouquet, cake, etc. Great to work with and very flexible with the highest quality product and staff.

Profile Picture User3972889, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Having Butera as our wedding florist was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! I’ve gotten so many compliments about our wedding flowers. The flowers--from my bridal bouquet to the boutineers to the ceremony flowers to the reception arrangements--were more beautiful than I had imagined.

It was a pleasure to work with Vince and his team from start to finish. They really took the time to understand what I was looking for and talk through what my vision was. The flowers were absolutely stunning.

Profile Picture User3441999, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were unbelievable! Butera & his staff were such a pleasure to work with as Vince met with me several times, listened to what I wanted, and created arrangements beyond what I had envisioned. Our ceremony decorations, reception centerpieces, and bridal party bouquets were all so perfect! I could not have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Butera helped me to complete the vision I had for my perfect wedding. Their knowledge and professionalism but me at ease during some of the stressful months in wedding planning. Butera provided creative ideas to take my visions one step further.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Vince and his team are amazing. I wasn't convinced that I wanted flowers to play a large role our wedding until I met with the team at Butera. Vince went above and beyond working with me and helping me discover the perfect flowers for our arrangements. They were unique, beautiful and spoke to me.

The day of our wedding, Mother Nature decided to rain constantly all day long. Vince was to drop all of the arrangements and bouquets off at one location and the wedding party was to meet him there. The rain changed the plans and Vince went out of his way to get us the bouquets in the pouring rain for photos!!! They were more than perfect. Looking at our photos, I can say with great confidence that the arrangements he created tied the whole thing together.

There truly is something to be said about the quality of his work!

Profile Picture Jonelle, 6/7/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Butera is amazing!! He truely cares about his work and creates beautiful one of a kind arrangements personal to each wedding couple that captured our envision for our wedding day. They are high quality, beautiful flowers & arrangements. He and his staff are truel floral artists not just a florist. We HIGHLY reccomend him you will not be dissapointed!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/24/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely beautiful. Vince and his staff were very attentive and detailed. Every meeting we had with Vince was amazing. Rather than give us books asking us to pick flowers we liked, we talked about our vision for the wedding. He's extremely descriptive, so we knew exactly what we were getting the day of. The flowers were breathtaking. I have since received so many compliments. A true professional.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 9/4/11, 6 Reviews