Butera The Florist Reviews

38 Butera The Florist Reviews
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Worth every penny!

I am so thankful for Vince Butera!! Not only is he extremely knowledgeable in what he does, but his passion for flowers is admirable. I received so many compliments for our bouquets, boutonnières, and floral arrangements. If you are planning a wedding, use Butera!! He is worth every penny!!

• Sharie

Sharie · Married on 09/02/2018

My Dream Florist

Vince was a dream to work with! My florist cancelled on me with only a few weeks to spare. Vince swooped in and eased my worries. We worked together via phone and email and he was so sweet. He listened to my ideas and asked for pictures of the dresses and was able to create beautiful bouquets and flower wreaths for myself and my bridesmaids. He even saved us last minute with filler flowers and garland that I didn't order in time from the wholesale florist. Vince personally delivered everything to the hotel and I was so excited to finally meet him. What he created was beyond my expectations. Vince and his team are amazing at their craft and the customer service is out of this world. I would absolutely recommend Butera the Florist for any occasion.

Cristina · Married on 05/20/2018

Buterathe Florist did all of our wedding flowers. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for! Communication leading up to the wedding was easy and helpful. Highly recommend Butera the Florist!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Butera The Florist 2
    Butera The Florist 3
    Butera The Florist 4
    Butera The Florist 5

Butera The Florist's reply:

Thanks Cristina... helping make your lush, romantic vision come to life was a joy! Wishing you and Mason the best!

katie · Married on 05/05/2018

Vince was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. From our first meeting, it was evident that he knew what he was doing. He knew exactly the vision I was going for and helped make my wedding absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Butera The Florist's reply:

Thank you Katie... we absolutely loved being part of your special day this past weekend! Best wishes, Vince

Mackenzie · Married on 04/28/2018

Butera the Florist was an AMAZING company to work with on our big wedding day! Vince was extremely accommodating to our style and color selections, even when I wanted to incorporate a dark burgundy flower in the arrangements for a spring wedding. Not only did he go above and beyond our expectations on the presentation, but he even found this amazing little burgundy flower that really was the icing on the cake. He was constantly available to communicate with, which made us very comfortable with his services (as we are from Pittsburgh and out of the area). The delivery was on time and he even took the time to arrange the flowers in the bridal suite and offer best wishes to my husband and I directly. Thank you for creating the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding day!! They were stunning!! - The Eckenrodes

Butera The Florist 6
    Butera The Florist 7
    Butera The Florist 8
    Butera The Florist 9
    Butera The Florist 10

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Everything from the planning to the execution was wonderful! Vince was easy to work with and his work was more beautiful then we imagined!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Butera The Florist 17
    Butera The Florist 18
    Butera The Florist 19

Butera The Florist's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I really enjoyed developing your style plan and making it come to life! Best wishes to you and Cody.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/06/2017

Vince is absolutely amazing! The first meeting i showed him a picture of what i was looking for, and by the end of the meeting he had pulled some different flowers and i was seeing the exact mixture i was looking for. Every flower was perfect and some even had some sparkles. I also had him attach a locket with my dads picture on my bouquet and it looked so wonderful. Every flower was exactly what i was dreaming of. We could not have asked to more. We got married on 10/6/17 at John Wright Restaurant. Butera traveled to location and set everything up, I had no worries.

• Y

Yadira · Married on 09/29/2017

Vince was amazing! He did a wonderful job with the flowers and my decorations. I had my wedding at the garden site of the Heritage Hills Golf Resort and the way he decorated the pergola was beautiful. My bouquet was perfect it was everything I wanted and more! He listens to you and does everything he can to make your vision for your wedding come true! I REALLY recommend him, he’s reliable, quick with responses and he really listens to what you want!!!!

Butera The Florist 20
    Butera The Florist 21
    Butera The Florist 22

Suzanne · Married on 09/24/2017

The wedding venue for my daughter's wedding was a barn full of beautiful wood and brick. We only wanted to use flowers to decorate, so we didn't hide the beauty of that. We wanted to find a florist whose focus was on art and creativity and would also appreciate the venue. Mr. Butera was that florist!! The barn looked absolutely beautiful!! He knew how to fill a room that size without it looking over done or under done. I so appreciate the first meeting we had with him. He asked my daughter all kinds of questions to understand her personality, looked at her wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses, and tried to get the feel of what she wanted for her guests that day. Mr. Butera came up with an amazing plan and it was spot-on and beautiful!! Mr. Butera is an artist who knows what he is doing. Thanks, Mr. Butera!!!! S. Shandy

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2017

Vince made my wedding come to life with such rich color and beauty, an absolute dream to work with! From our initial consultation with my parents he listened to my vision (which was not elaborate) and he developed and created something better than I could have ever imagined! Definitely pricey, but worth every penny. I was so pleased and overjoyed with everything he did.

• Kassidy

Kassidy · Married on 07/08/2017

Super professional and knew exactly what I wanted! Can't wait to see how the flowers come out for the wedding!

Jade · Married on 05/27/2017

My mom has used Butera in the past for a wedding & she strongly encouraged to use him. So much so that she said if I booked him she would pay for the services. I thought my mom was insane for spending so much on flowers but this man did not miss a detail! He had the opinions of 3 ladies & he made exactly what we had all envisioned! The flowers were my favorite part of the wedding :)

Sent on 06/09/2017

Butera The Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Jade! It was so much fun incorporating your family's antique watering cans into your reception!

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Vince was by far the best part about planning my wedding. Butera "made" my wedding in my option. By far the most professional wedding vendor experience I have had to date was working with Butera.

Throughout the planning process, Vince sat down with my mom and I and listened to my vision for my special day. He completely designed my flowers exactly how I wanted. I would highly recommend using Butera The Florist for your wedding day. I would not change one thing about my flowers. They were absolutely breathtaking! Vince was worth every $! I remember walking down the aisle and looking at my beautiful arbor he decorated, and the flower ties on all the chairs... and how it was exactly how I dreamed.

Thank you Vince for everything! My day was magical thanks to your artistic touch.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Butera The Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It is so nice to hear that we brought your dreams to reality.

Emma · Married on 07/03/2016

Vince is amazing! He knew what I wanted before our first meeting just by looking at my Pinterest page, that made me feel so comfortable and excited! We were able to work together and create our own kind of floral theme and it turned out more perfect than I could have ever imagined! Vince was open to us providing our own bottles and such for the flowers to create our unique look. Vince himself seemed excited about the floral design of my wedding and was willing to show me examples of individual flowers and explained the back-up options just in case my favorite type of eucalyptus wasn't having a productive season. That was extremely helpful. My husband was at our venue as Vince set-up and he said that Vince was extremely helpful with the boys boutonnieres and even helped create an extra little welcome sign for our guests. I cannot say enough good things about Butera!

Pearl · Married on 05/14/2016

If you have the opportunity to work with Vince Butera / Butera the Florist - SEIZE IT!! He is incredible. From our first call to go through the process, to a couple onsite meetings to look through flowers and theme choices, he made me feel so comfortable and could take my ideas and turn them into far better aesthetic decisions. His shop is beautiful and I loved how he'd bring out the flowers he was thinking of using, helping me understand how he could pull color through as well as what blooms worked best for our overall look and feel. Even though I knew he was going to do an amazing job for us, when the day came I was just floored by how beautiful everything was - really beyond my best expectations. Our bouquets were just gorgeous, he came up to the room where we were getting ready to deliver them himself - and all the arrangements for the ceremony and reception were breathtaking - lush, romantic, and creative, unique as art should be. My dress was rose gold and he matched the color perfectly in glass globes he set out on the table, it all came together so wonderfully - my advice if you work with Vince (do it!!!) is to give him some ideas you like, then let him dream up how it can be made even better, he gave me options all along the way and also his advice, and it was an absolute pleasure to work with someone who is such a master of his craft. Stop your research and hire Vince now - you'll be so thrilled you did!!

• Christopher

Christopher · Married on 05/30/2015

Beautiful, Flexible, and Natural just what we were looking for!

Meghan · Married on 05/09/2015

We can't thank Butera enough for the beautiful flowers at our wedding -- including the bride and bridesmaids bouquets, groom and groomsmen boutonnieres, and the outdoor ceremony floral pillars. Our guests commented on how truly beautiful each piece was and we are so pleased with how they helped to make our wedding a dream come true. After receiving an initial quote to cover all flowers (including centerpieces) for the wedding, we decided to handle all flowers outside of our ceremony ourselves due to the significant price quote. We are so very pleased with the flowers Butera provided, but they come at a premium. We highly recommend Butera for any special event.

Leah · Married on 04/19/2015

I loved my flowers. They looked beautiful and were wonderful in pictures, but I loved dealing with Vince even more! He was so accommodating, allowing us to make changes 24 hours before the wedding, and really helped blend the visions my mother and I both had to one. He also decorated my arbor which turned out beautiful.

Vince was amazing. So calm and professional when we met and even on the day. The flowers were more beautiful than I imagined and his prices were very VERY reasonable. He is very responsive and works with your budget. Any wedding in Lancaster/York/etc I would suggest just meeting with Vince and Butera and being finished.

kathryn · Married on 09/27/2014

We met with Vince Butera very early on in our planning process. He was very informative and shared a lot of great suggestions with us. Every step of the way he was available with advice and suggestions. We sat down with the accessories of our shabby chic wedding theme (mason jars, votives, lace and doilies) and planned the perfect table settings and bouquets. On the day of the wedding Vince and his assistant showed the girls how to hold their bouquets and set up everything. I was confident that we would be able to count on them and I was right! I recommend Butera the Florist without reservation!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

Our flowers were much more than expected!!! They were so perfect for our day. When doing flowers for adults, I don't recommend magnetic bouteniers because they magnets aren't super strong. But still definitely worth the price!

Butera the Florist is the best in York, PA! They tailored our wants and needs just 2 weeks before our wedding. We had calla lilies and cymbidium orchids - absolutely gorgeous. They arranged all the flowers for the table, bouquet, cake, etc. Great to work with and very flexible with the highest quality product and staff.

• User3441999 · 2+ years ago

Having Butera as our wedding florist was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! I’ve gotten so many compliments about our wedding flowers. The flowers--from my bridal bouquet to the boutineers to the ceremony flowers to the reception arrangements--were more beautiful than I had imagined.

It was a pleasure to work with Vince and his team from start to finish. They really took the time to understand what I was looking for and talk through what my vision was. The flowers were absolutely stunning.

Lisa · Married on 04/05/2014

Our flowers were unbelievable! Butera & his staff were such a pleasure to work with as Vince met with me several times, listened to what I wanted, and created arrangements beyond what I had envisioned. Our ceremony decorations, reception centerpieces, and bridal party bouquets were all so perfect! I could not have asked for anything better!