Buroker Studios Reviews

Buroker Studios 5
Buroker Studios 6

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2019

This guy!!

Brandon was amazing! He’s so go with the flow, but also makes it a point to meet special requests. He is the best and he goes above and beyond to make the memories of your special day priceless. Could not recommend enough!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Penni Sheridan · Married on 02/16/2019

What a fun day!

Brandon was exceptional on our wedding day! At our request, we had many photos taken before the ceremony and his expertise was evident when we saw the pictures. He fit in just like family during the reception and got so many perfect shots of family and friends. It was February, with snow in the ground, but that didn’t matter! I think the outdoor shots are my favorite!
    Brandon is very much a professional, but he also became a friend! His goal was to please us, and he went above and beyond in doing so. I appreciate him so very much for giving us lasting memories!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2018

Brandon is such a talented photographer! From the moment we met him it was like we had been long time friends. Not only does he have a way of making us feel completely comfortable but the photos he captures are absolutely stunning. He is definitely one that goes over and beyond to capture every special moment in your big day from beginning to end. We couldn't be happier with our experience and will cherish our photos forever.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Buroker Studios 7

Buroker Studios's reply:

Jessica you are way to kind!! I feel the same though. You and Tyler were so much fun and I seriously cannot wait for your wedding!! Thanks a million for the great review.

Scott · Married on 06/09/2018

Brandon made us wish it was possible to give 6 stars!

From the first time contacting him to our actual big day working with Brandon was an absolute pleasure. He was personable, flexible, reasonable, and above all else he really has an eye for getting great shots! All of our photos turned out beautifully and he truly captured the spirit of our wedding in his pictures. Thank you Brandon you’re truly a great person all around.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Megan · Married on 02/01/2018

Brandon made this experience so much better than I could have imagined, I wanted outdoor shots in the snow and did not want to spend a lot of time freezing my butt off and he managed to get such amazing shots quickly without ever making me feel rushed in anyway. I am so happy with our photos!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Buroker Studios's reply:

Megan I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It was such a fun time going out and capturing you and Scott... even if it was a little chilly out. I am grateful you love your pictures and I can't wait to get more picture of your new born Max.

Raena · Married on 10/25/2017

Brandon became a friend the first time we met him! He understood how we worked as a couple and made the first time we met more like just chilling at a bar rather than client meeting photographer.
    Brandon was so creative and when we were driving he'd see a moment and get out with us and capture it on the fly- some of the best shots we have were very impromptu from Brandon's amazing eye.
    Hanging out with my fiance and Brandon for two hours was too much fun and made me look that much more forward to our wedding. Brandon is a such a nice guy who helps bring out the real chemistry- he's also damn dedicated to his craft- laying down on a rail road track to get shots
    Use his services or miss out!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Buroker Studios's reply:

Reana thank you so much. It was such a great experience getting to know you and having the chance to go out and explore the area. I can’t wait until your wedding. It’s going to be perfect.
  • Sarah

Sarah McHugh · Married on 05/25/2019

We highly recommend Brandon!

We are so happy we choose Brandon as our photographer! My partner and I were nervous about being in front of the camera, but Brandon took the time to get to know us, hear our concerns, and was great at making us feel comfortable. We were really appreciative that he took the extra time to make sure we got every shot we wanted. Our reception photos really capture the energy of the event, and folks afterwards mentioned his warm demeanor. We are so happy we worked with Brandon, he will always have our recommendation!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Buroker Studios 8
    Buroker Studios 9
    Buroker Studios 10
    Buroker Studios 11
    Buroker Studios 12

Alyssa · Married on 01/05/2019

Phenomenal!

Brandon was a great choice for our event. We were very happy with our engagement session pictures, and can't wait to see the wedding pictures. He has already provided a sneak peek and they are such beautiful photos. Brandon was kind, friendly, and made us feel comfortable while taking the more formal portraits. At the reception he seemed to be everywhere all at once, without being intrusive l and just blended seamlessly into the event. I highly reccomend his services!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Brandon was everything we hoped for in a engagement and wedding photographer!! He is very fun to work with, extremely talented and very professional!! We couldn't be happier with our pictures and the moments he captured! We highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018