Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion Reviews

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 3
Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 4
Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 5

Laura · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful venue. Lil and Lori were easy to work with and the staff made sure that we had all that we needed.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion's reply:

So glad we were able to assist you with this fun celebration - it was our pleasure!

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2018

I loved every minute of my wedding at Burke Manor. Lori and Lil were so kind and attentive and made the day feel so effortless and special!

Erin · Married on 04/14/2018

The staff at Burke Manor helped make my wedding day vision come to life! They were amazing to work with and always responded to my questions in a timely manner. Lori took my ideas and made them a beautiful reality!

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 6
    Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 7
    Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 8
    Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 9
    Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 10

Anne · Married on 01/13/2018

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion was a perfect choice for our rehearsal dinner! The food was great, and the service was awesome. Lori is wonderful to work with, and all the employees were excellent. I would highly recommend hosting your event there.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion's reply:

Thank you Anne for your lovely comments. It was truly a pleasure assisting you with this special dinner and helping to make it such a success!

Briana · Married on 09/03/2017

No complaints here! The day went off without any issues thanks to the staff at Burke Manor Inn. Anna, Lori and the head chef Lil made sure everything was perfection. Not only did I enjoy myself, my guests that stayed at the Manor all spoke highly of the staff. The accommodations were very lavish and comfortable-- We had everything we needed. Lori was very easy to work with when it came to coordinating /orchestrating ideas and events and gave helpful advice. The staff was also helpful when we almost had to use a rain plan for the event. Everyone was all smiles no matter what the situation was going to be. The food was excellent: a chicken picatta PERFECTION! I can't say I had any complaints about anything and if there was a problem, I never heard of it because the staff took care of it all! I found this place very affordable for my wedding budget and it suited my needs for my party size and theme. I would get married here again if I could, but I will definitely be celebrating my anniversary here when that time comes around!

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Great wedding venue! Lori, Lil, and the staff took care of us all weekend! Food was fabulous and wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! We loved helping you and Adam and are honored you chose the Burke Manor. It was truly a pleasure. Hope your honeymoon in Paris was everything you dreamed it to be!! Lori, Lil & the Burke Manor Team

The second my fiance and I walked out of our tour, we looked at each other and both said without skipping a beat "is this where we are getting married". Lori was completely awesome and we are so excited to have this as our venue. The property is beautiful!

lisa · Married on 01/03/2016

lori, lil, wendy, and the rest of the staff were amazing. we had the inn to ourselves for our wedding weekend, and it was great to be pampered. the breakfast was amazing and the attention to detail was superb. i felt completely relaxed and knew that i was in great hands as lori and wendy helped work with the other vendors to ensure a great day!

I could not have been more happy with the way The Burke together and executed every detail of my wedding beautifully. Not only were they responsive through out the whole planning process but they were polite, understanding, and professional the whole time. The food provided at the reception, rehearsal, and breakfast was more than delicious and I have had several of my guests talk about it three weeks later. My husband and I stayed in the Paris suite and it was immaculate! So, beautiful and convenient from the reception. The staff that works here is MORE than accommodating and on top of everything. The day of my wedding it was raining and they brought us umbrellas and continued to wipe of the seats (the wedding was in the garden). Luckily, the rain stopped long enough for me to walk down the aisle. They were so nice and helpful, everything was planned... I was thrilled with them. Thank you so much Burke Manor Inn for making my day so perfect. Can't wait to come in on our anniversary!

Jenny · Married on 05/17/2014

Our experience with the Burke Manor Inn was lovely from beginning to end. We couldn't have made a better choice for our wedding- the staff was so gracious and helpful. They went above and beyond to fix a few minor mishaps due to some of our other vendors, and they truly made my husband and I feel like guests at our own party. The venue was truly beautiful and we have received many compliments from our guests about our choice. We would recommend the Burke Manor Inn to everyone!