Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion Reviews

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 4
Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 5

Melissa Murrell · Married on 06/22/2019

Best place ever! Simply beautiful

Wow, I really just don't know where to start with this review. I have so much to say and not sure I can put into words just how fabulous Burke is. My guest were enchanted from the start and commented "who knew Gibsonville had such a beautiful gem". My daughter is a history buff and wished for a venue with charm and southern grace. Well, I'm here to tell you that Burke has all those things and more.

The day just couldn't have been more perfect (except for the rain part). Speaking of the rain, Lori made sure to keep me updated on what was happening with the weather all day...she was fabulous and I mean she and her team went well out of their way to make sure that the day was perfect, even with the rain. They have a small church they contract with in case of rain....she actually went to the church with a small team of employees to clean and spruce of the church for the wedding. I mean who does that? I just thought wow, who delivers kind of service anymore? Her team was out earlier in the day wiping down chairs just in case we could have the service in the garden. We ended up not being able to use the garden but that was fine...the church was small and full of charm, however, just as soon as the service was over- no more rain. The tent (pavilion) is huge and it's beautiful at night. Every guest commented on how beautiful it was.

The morning of the wedding we had breakfast in the Inn...on MAN was it good. The girls just raved about how good the food was. Now speaking of the staff at the Burke- Lori and her staff went out of their way all day for our event. If I needed something they were right there, whether it be beers for the boys or drinks for the girls. Very attentive to our every need!

If you want an all inclusive event this is the place. You will not regret the decision to hire the Burke! They are wonderful people and Lori and her staff have my undying gratitude for everything they did. From the grounds, to the Inn, to the Cottage, to the Pavilion, to the Staff and to Lori you can not and will not go wrong with having your wedding at this venue. I know this is long and I hope that I've portrayed my love of the Burke and seriously if you want the day of your dreams.....let Lori and her staff deliver. Best day ever....oh and by the way the pictures you'll get on the grounds are awesome! Thanks again Lori for everything. Melissa Murrell

Sent on 08/03/2019

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion's reply:

Thank you Melissa for all your kind words and for taking the time to share all your thoughts!! It was truly a pleasure and honor assisting you with Lauren's special day. Y'all were amazing too! Again, we appreciate all the feedback and are thrilled we were able to make your experience at the Burke Manor a success. Hope to see you again soon. Lori, Lil & The Burke Manor Team

Laura · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful venue. Lil and Lori were easy to work with and the staff made sure that we had all that we needed.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion's reply:

So glad we were able to assist you with this fun celebration - it was our pleasure!

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2018

I loved every minute of my wedding at Burke Manor. Lori and Lil were so kind and attentive and made the day feel so effortless and special!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Erin · Married on 04/14/2018

The staff at Burke Manor helped make my wedding day vision come to life! They were amazing to work with and always responded to my questions in a timely manner. Lori took my ideas and made them a beautiful reality!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 6
    Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 7
    Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 8
    Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 9
    Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion 10

Anne · Married on 01/13/2018

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion was a perfect choice for our rehearsal dinner! The food was great, and the service was awesome. Lori is wonderful to work with, and all the employees were excellent. I would highly recommend hosting your event there.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion's reply:

Thank you Anne for your lovely comments. It was truly a pleasure assisting you with this special dinner and helping to make it such a success!

Briana · Married on 09/03/2017

No complaints here! The day went off without any issues thanks to the staff at Burke Manor Inn. Anna, Lori and the head chef Lil made sure everything was perfection. Not only did I enjoy myself, my guests that stayed at the Manor all spoke highly of the staff. The accommodations were very lavish and comfortable-- We had everything we needed. Lori was very easy to work with when it came to coordinating /orchestrating ideas and events and gave helpful advice. The staff was also helpful when we almost had to use a rain plan for the event. Everyone was all smiles no matter what the situation was going to be. The food was excellent: a chicken picatta PERFECTION! I can't say I had any complaints about anything and if there was a problem, I never heard of it because the staff took care of it all! I found this place very affordable for my wedding budget and it suited my needs for my party size and theme. I would get married here again if I could, but I will definitely be celebrating my anniversary here when that time comes around!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Great wedding venue! Lori, Lil, and the staff took care of us all weekend! Food was fabulous and wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! We loved helping you and Adam and are honored you chose the Burke Manor. It was truly a pleasure. Hope your honeymoon in Paris was everything you dreamed it to be!! Lori, Lil & the Burke Manor Team

The second my fiance and I walked out of our tour, we looked at each other and both said without skipping a beat "is this where we are getting married". Lori was completely awesome and we are so excited to have this as our venue. The property is beautiful!

Sent on 07/15/2015

lisa · Married on 01/03/2016

lori, lil, wendy, and the rest of the staff were amazing. we had the inn to ourselves for our wedding weekend, and it was great to be pampered. the breakfast was amazing and the attention to detail was superb. i felt completely relaxed and knew that i was in great hands as lori and wendy helped work with the other vendors to ensure a great day!

Sent on 01/13/2016

I could not have been more happy with the way The Burke together and executed every detail of my wedding beautifully. Not only were they responsive through out the whole planning process but they were polite, understanding, and professional the whole time. The food provided at the reception, rehearsal, and breakfast was more than delicious and I have had several of my guests talk about it three weeks later. My husband and I stayed in the Paris suite and it was immaculate! So, beautiful and convenient from the reception. The staff that works here is MORE than accommodating and on top of everything. The day of my wedding it was raining and they brought us umbrellas and continued to wipe of the seats (the wedding was in the garden). Luckily, the rain stopped long enough for me to walk down the aisle. They were so nice and helpful, everything was planned... I was thrilled with them. Thank you so much Burke Manor Inn for making my day so perfect. Can't wait to come in on our anniversary!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Jenny · Married on 05/17/2014

Our experience with the Burke Manor Inn was lovely from beginning to end. We couldn't have made a better choice for our wedding- the staff was so gracious and helpful. They went above and beyond to fix a few minor mishaps due to some of our other vendors, and they truly made my husband and I feel like guests at our own party. The venue was truly beautiful and we have received many compliments from our guests about our choice. We would recommend the Burke Manor Inn to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2014