Burhans Photography Reviews

5 | Homer, NY

5 Reviews for Burhans Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2015

The preview of photos from our wedding day looking amazing and I am so excited to see the rest! Jessica was friendly, affordable and professional. She was able to set up our wedding photos quickly so that we could move to the reception. I am so pleased that we were able to use her services, it was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/04/2015

jenna · Married on 08/09/2014

Jessica was very reasonable. Had some great ideas. And was fast at getting the pictures we wanted done fast so our guest didn't have to wait for us.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Nadene · Married on 08/02/2014

She is so wonderful. They both were they both went way above their duties. Handle kids in such a terriffic matter. I personal would not use anybody else Burhans they are loving friendly fun. Words can't even explain how wonderful they are.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Leanna · Married on 06/14/2014

Burhans photography is amazing! You cannot get a better deal or pictures!! I shopped around a lot for a photographer and then she was recommended to me and it was the best decision I made! She's her professional and makes you feel so comfortable.. all of my pictures came out amazing.. couldn't ask for a better photographer or value!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2013

We were her first wedding and she was fantastic she is a sweetheart, very attentive and amazing with the kids! Jessica is the only photographer I will go to she flexible with her timing and pictures r gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/12/2014