Bunnell Photography Reviews

35 Reviews for Bunnell Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Stephanie & Rob · Married on 05/26/2018

Perfect pictures

I met Kathy at the Bridal Expo and I was wowed by the fact that I would get a photo book of every picture they took as well as a flash drive. I fell in love with the many ideas she had as well as how dedicated to my day she was. There were times I looked over and she was on the floor making sure to capture all my most memorable moments. Being the bride you really are behind the scenes on your big day so being able to look back on all my pictures allowed me to enjoy my day all over again. I have PERFECT PITCURES!!!!!!

Kara · Married on 10/27/2017

Kathy was simply amazing. She helped make sure not only that we had gorgeous one of a kind photos but also that the day went smoothly itself. She bustled my dress, she pinned flowers, and made everything so easy with timing. We had so much fun with her and loved every minute of working with her. She made us way less nervous, and is an incredibly talented photographer. We would recommend her to anyone looking to have unique, fun, and memorable photography at your wedding.

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I were so pleased in our decision to work with Kathy at Bunnell Photography for our wedding this past October. From the first meeting with her, I knew that her fun and laid back personality would be the choice for my wedding photographer. She was very easy to work with and has a great eye for photos. It was her natural style that we were drawn to. Nothing posed for the most part, just capturing the moment organically. We opted to do an engagement shoot first which I would recommend to all bride and grooms to be! Helped us to get to know Kathy and feel comfortable. The photos came out beautiful - so natural and just what we wanted. The wedding day she was onetime, relaxed and prepared for every scenario which made the whole day stress free. She had some really fun ideas for photos and I cannot wait to see them! I would recommend Kathy to any future bride or groom looking for a fantastic photographer. Thanks, Kathy!

Krista · Married on 10/21/2016

Kathy and Paul at Bunnell Photography were a DREAM to work with. I'm not sure how the day would have gone without Kathy. She acted like a second wedding planner and really helped run the show. She made sure to capture all the pictures we wanted and so many more!!! When things got chaotic, Kathy remained calm and kept everything in order. When the weather forecast was looking like a monsoon, she kept my mind at ease and easily offered other options for our photos. We ended up getting just fog and no rain, but Kathy still encouraged creative pictures with umbrellas, which are hands down my favorite from the entire day. Paul was also an amazing addition to our day! His energy really matched our family's fun "vibe" and his photos were so unique! I can't thank Kathy and Bunnell photography enough for fully capturing our wedding day and helping make it the "best day ever" :)

ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Kathy and Melissa are a talented duo who not only have an extraordinary eye for photos, but are also seasoned wedding professionals, who can solve any wedding issue right down to correctly bustling a complicated dress! We adore them and would recommend them to anyone!

I loved how Kathy was able to get both the trafitional family pictures that i wanted and some stylistic ones! She also helped my husband (who hates too many pictures) to feel at ease and willing to take the shots and not feel like that was the whole event.

Alex · Married on 04/10/2016

Kathy and Paul were fantastic and incredibly easy to work with. My wife and I are thrilled every time we look at our engagement and wedding photos. Kathy has a fantastic eye for getting amazing shots and is filled with fun ideas to really make the most of your special day. If you are looking for someone to perfectly and beautifully capture your wedding, look no further. I really can't say enough about how happy we are with Kathy and Bunnell Photography.

My husband and I were so happy with Kathy and Melissa from Bunnell Photography. We had a long day with two ceremonies and lots of photos we wanted to squeeze in! Melissa was right next to me before my dad walked me down the aisle and had an extremely calming presence that I really appreciated. They were very professional (on time, etc.) and stayed longer than anticipated to ensure all our important moments were captured! We love our sneak peak of photos and are looking forward to seeing the rest of our photos :)

Heather · Married on 04/17/2015

Kathy and Paul were the photographers at our wedding, and they were great! They were very professional and we felt so comfortable sharing our day with them. They gave great direction, and the photos that we have are amazing!!

Kathy and her assistant Melissa were AMAZING. Kathy is super professional, fun, easygoing, and sensitive to her clients' needs. We were so grateful to work with her!! Kathy and Melissa's presence was invaluable at our wedding; they went above and beyond in so many ways. It was a joy (and a relief!) to have them there! So many of our guests remarked on how incredible our photographer was, and we couldn't agree more. Thank you, Kathy, for sharing your gifts with us and for all your creativity, positivity, and patience! We absolutely LOVE our photos -- both from the wedding and our earlier engagement session. We give Bunnell Photography our highest recommendation and would work with you again in a heartbeat!

My husband and I were so happy with Kathy and her second photographer. They were so professional and made us feel so comfortable. She did our engagement photos which were gorgeous and I cannot wait to see our wedding photos! Kathy is professional and passionate about her work!! Thank you!!

We had a great experience working with Bunnell Photography. My husband and I worked with Kathy and Melissa, and it was great to have them with us on our special day. We look forward to working with Bunnell Photography again in the future.

April · Married on 10/18/2014

Kathy was so wonderful to work with! She really has a great creative eye for capturing moments through the weeding. I can't wait to get back the rest of my pictures! She is very talented at moving the picture taking process along and keeping unruly family members in line and focused on the picture taking. I high recommend her!

Mary · Married on 07/12/2014

Kathy Bunnell is an absolutely incredible photographer who played about ten different roles in helping to plan, execute, and capture forever the most joyous day of my life. Kathy truly added so much more to my wedding than the most beautiful pictures I’ve ever seen. Beyond her official and compensated role of photographer, Kathy also served as a sure-handed wardrobe assistant and even quick-thinking ring-rescuer on the big day, not to mention all the helpful tips she gave us on everything wedding-related leading up to the big day. And she did it all with such sincere joy and generous spirit.

The day of the wedding, Kathy got there early and stayed late. She happily and masterfully helped cinch me into my wedding gown. She worked around a complicated schedule, and got every picture we had wanted plus so many more. She professionally and respectfully juggled complicated family relationships and dynamics. She even told us jokes to help keep our smiles natural and our poses relaxed. And Kathy walked us through every step of the process so that we had no worries and instead just felt profoundly present in the moment – truly, fully, and joyously focused on each other. She was simply phenomenal.

And then there were the pictures themselves. I am absolutely blown away by our wedding album. Kathy took the most beautiful, the most precious pictures imaginable. I never in a million years could have imagined that I would feel such joy in looking at pictures of myself. She is a truly gifted artist and an absolute magician. I can’t get enough of our wedding pictures and the amazing memories they evoke each and every time I look at them. Kathy treated us with unparalleled attention, respect, joy, professionalism, and generosity. I cannot recommend her highly enough for all your photography needs. I feel so very blessed to have had her play a part – and such a huge part at that – in one of the most important days of my life.

Katie · Married on 05/31/2014

Kathy and Paul were the photographers from the Bunnell Photography team who joined me on my day. They were both fantastic and knew exactly what they wanted and what my husband and I would love.

They took candids and phenomenal posed shots. The color and quality of all the shots was amazing. The number of shots we received was above and beyond and we received a disk with all edited photos.

They were kind and interacted with guests politely and perfectly.

Carolyn · Married on 03/29/2014

Kathryn will go to great lengths to get a great photo—it was raining the day of my wedding and we still went outside to get gorgeous shots under umbrellas! I chose her because I love her candid photo style and I wanted candids more than anything else. Not only is she professional and great at what she does, but she's so fun, nice and very passionate!

shannon · Married on 06/15/2013

Kathy and her assistant, Christine, were absolutely wonderful and made us feel comfortable from the moment we met. Our pictures came out amazing and we couldn't have asked for better photographers. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day!

Gina · Married on 03/23/2013

Kathy was truly amazing. I am so glad that I had someone so professional and wonderful capture my day. I am looking forward to getting my photos and I highly recommend Kathy.

• Dara

Dara · Married on 08/12/2012

Kathy of Bunnell Photography was fabulous in every respect!!! Her pricing was wonderful, the service she provided was great, she was so confident and knowledgeable. When visiting her studio, I could tell immediately she was familiar with our venue and the best shots to take. Additionally, she was able to roll with the wedding day craziness that happens where all your time management plans fly right out the window. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting the best photography experience ever.

Beth · Married on 06/30/2012

Kathy and the other photographer were fantastic. They did a great job with our pictures and everyone loves them. We were very happy with how everything came out. I would highly recommend Bunnell Photography!

Kathy and her team were so easy to work with. We felt comfortable right away. Our photos are bright and modern and the colors are vivid. We received tons of compliments already.

Elaine · Married on 05/19/2012

What can I say about Kathy? She's AH-MAZING! So has an uncanny ability for capturing special moments. So thrilled with just our preview pictures we got, we can't wait for all of them!

Joni · Married on 05/12/2012

I can't say enough about Kathy and her assistant! Kathy took the time with us prior to our wedding to get to know us and what we were looking for. She entered the bridal suite with a smile and professionally positive attitude that lasted the entire night. I am convinced she put everyone at ease which helped us relax and enjoy ourselves and it shows in our pictures. Her talent is clear as her pictures tell our story with beautiful clarity capturing posed and candid moments with a truly artful eye. From the lighting, lenses, angles and non-invasive presence Bunnell Photography is a winning combo! We were able to see preview photos on facebook the following night (even though it was Mother's Day) and received all of our proofs in a very timely fashion. I would recommend Bunnell Photography to any bride, engaged couple and parents of little ones!

Katie · Married on 10/07/2011

Kathy is as talented as she is professional. Our pictures exceeded our expectations both in quality and style. She even set up a bridal photo shoot for me the week before the wedding and fashioned a beautiful boquet at the last minute. Kathy clearly kept our priorities in mind, so our album is incredible -- it contains more photos than expected and the time she took in putting it together is apparent. Highly recommended.

Kathy was great! We ended up with a great mix of the standard shots you expect from a wedding, and a bunch of fun ones too! She was able to capture the tiny moments and detials of the day. And she did it all in a really subtle way. I usually hate having my picture taken, but Kathy was great at putting everyone at ease and blended right into the wedding. We're thrilled with our pictures, and couldn't have asked for a better photographer.