Bull Mountain Lodge Reviews

Bull Mountain Lodge 4
Bull Mountain Lodge 5

Chris C · Married on 08/13/2019

Sensational

Great service, could not ask for anything better. beautiful view and perfect to cut loose

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Bull Mountain Lodge 6

Caleb P · Married on 11/06/2018

Bull Mountain Lodge

Bull mountain lodge was simply amazing. Ryan is great to work with and the venue is private and beautiful. Our wedding at Bull Mountain Lodge was the best day of my life.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Grace Cash · Married on 08/25/2018

Couldn’t have wished for a better venue for my wedding.

I could not reccomend this venue enough; my experience with them was amazing and I’m so happy I was able to have my wedding here. The scenery is beautiful and the building only adds to it. There are plenty of great spots on site for pictures, so you won’t need to go to a different location to get some bueautiful photos. It also really put me at ease to know the staff was on site for the wedding in case anything unexpected came up.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Meagan · Married on 07/15/2018

Perfect Venue in the Mountains

Our Wedding at Bull Mountain was perfect! The owners were so helpful throughout the entire process and were very flexible with our crazy schedule. I could not believe the price of the venue after comparing it to others in the area. The Bridal Cabin made it so easy as we were able to be at the venue the entire day. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue for our special day!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Valerie · Married on 04/14/2018

Bull Mountain Lodge was the perfect place for our wedding!! Not only is the barn already beautifully decorated with lights and sweet rustic details, but when you’re there it makes you feel like you’re in your own private mountain retreat!
    Ryan also made the whole process simple and fun- he was so easy to get a hold of and allowed us to visit the property as much as we wanted, which was so important while planning our DIY wedding.
    If you are looking for a beautiful and unique, country location for a GREAT price go with BML!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Bull Mountain Lodge 7
    Bull Mountain Lodge 8
    Bull Mountain Lodge 9
    Bull Mountain Lodge 10
  • BecomingMrsWhite

Mary Anna · Married on 10/28/2017

Bull Mountain Lodge was such an amazing venue! The owner was great about making sure that we had access to the venue anytime we needed to see it again during the planning process- the bridal cabin is too cute and this is such an incredibly beautiful place!

Sent on 11/06/2017

katie · Married on 10/21/2017

We had such an amazing experience with this venue and the owner - Ryan! He is extremely responsive, kind, helpful, and has a real beautiful, special location in North GA that our guests could not stop gushing about! They got to enjoy day hikes near their cabins by the venue and explore the area. Ryan let us visit at least 4 times after booking (for planning/walk throughs) and it could not have been easier. The cabin for the bridal party to get ready in was super cute and a great little spot to relax. There are rocking chairs overlooking the valley and was one of my favorite parts during dinner to enjoy. I can't wait to get our photos back - we hardly had to add much decor because the venue already looks so great itself! Our ceremony in the back field was perfect under the beautiful wooden arbor. Ryan was also there at the end of the night to help our families clean up after my groom and I did our exit. We're super lucky we found this spot and would without a doubt recommend Bull Mountain Lodge!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Brian · Married on 10/15/2017

Ryan couldn't have been a better person to work with. He responded quickly every time that we had questions or needed access to the grounds. The venue looked amazing and would recommend anyone to take advantage of using Bull Mountain Lodge for events!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Jessie · Married on 09/08/2017

Ryan is absolutely outstanding!!! Bull Mountain Lodge is the perfect place for an outdoor wedding.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Angela · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't say enough about the beauty of this location. Outdoor setting, great lighting, and a beautiful evening setting. Ryan was so professional and even showed up at the end to make sure everything went well. Also helped me clean up. I can't say enough as to how pleasant an experience it was with Ryan or the venue. Thank you for making my daughters wedding just as she dreamed of.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Great venue. Owner is very personable and very flexible. we had the time of our life at this venue. I highly recommend anyone looking for a rustic or mountain wedding to seriously consider BML

Sent on 05/15/2017

Katie · Married on 04/01/2017

I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful place for my wedding. My husband and I got married there on April 1st and everything was smooth and professional! Family and friends from out of state could not believe the beauty of the venue when they drove up and we were receiving compliments all night. The owner, Ryan, was even there to help clean up and make sure everything worked out perfectly. I couldn't have asked for anything better for my wedding and I would definitely recommended this place for any event that is being thrown!

Sent on 04/12/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

My wedding will be in November, but I am already so impressed with the service at Bull Mountain Lodge. The owner is so responsive and friendly; he is easily reached through email and always gets back to your within just a few hours. He told my fiancé and I that we are welcome to visit the venue as much as needed leading up to the wedding, just to visualize how we want things set up, and all we have to do is contact him beforehand to make sure that it isn't in use that day. We also had our engagement pictures taken there, and they turned out beautifully. If you are looking for an excellent, rustic venue with a great view, Bull Mountain Lodge is exactly what you have been searching for.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kristin · Married on 11/13/2016

I would definitely recommend contacting Ryan Scott directly. He is extremely responsive and is upfront about all costs and policies. We chose to go with their preferred vendor for catering as well, and everything went very smoothly, especially considering we had our ceremony and reception in the same area. I can't praise Ryan Scott enough, as he allowed us to come see the venue at our leisure leading up to the wedding to plan our own diy decorating.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Amber · Married on 11/05/2016

Our wedding was in November 2016. This venue was very affordable for us and the owners were very sweet and accommodating! Anytime we wanted to come look they were always open to. Very pretty and peaceful, absolutely loved it!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Katie · Married on 10/02/2016

We held our wedding here this past Sunday on October 2nd, 2016 and me and my bride couldn't speak better things about this venue! A huge THANK YOU to Ryan Scott, for the wonderful service and wonderful venue. Absolutely perfect for us and our wedding! We did a DIY wedding and everything went perfectly, as I am sure it would have with the coordinators as well! Fantastic people, fantastic venue, fantastic wedding! Will recommend to ANYONE looking for a venue!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband & I just got married on October 1, 2016 & we absolutely loved everything about this venue! Ryan Scott was so easy to work with. He responded to all of my questions quickly & was so professional & polite in his responses. My bridesmaids & I also loved getting ready in the cabin. Bull Mountain Lodge is definitely the way to go for a rustic themed wedding for every season. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

I just got married at Bull Mountain Lodge in August. EVERYTHING was perfect! If you are looking for a place to get married this is a GREAT place!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Leah · Married on 07/16/2016

Ryan, owner of Bull Mountain Lodge, was a pleasure to work with! He was very timely and helpful every time I spoke with him! The venue is AMAZING. I had several comments from guests saying that it was the most beautiful venue they had ever been to, and I simply must agree. The venue also has a cabin located on the property, and it was perfect for my bridesmaids and I to get ready in. I LOVED this venue and would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Meagan · Married on 05/21/2016

Although our wedding has not occurred YET, I just wanted to give Ryan at Bull Mountain props because he only has one review so far. He is very flexible and open, and affordable due to the newness of his facility. It is breathtakingly beautiful, completely serene, and perfect for anyone who wants to do-it-yourself. He is always open to letting me visit the property as long as I contact him first, and he provides many things such as chairs and tables that you will need. I will update this review following the wedding, but I feel no stress at all about using this venue and the selection process.

Sent on 11/16/2015

We are so grateful to Bull Mountain Lodge for allowing our football team to use this space for our end of the season party!! What a beautiful place to gather!! Our boys had so much room to run around, the adults warmed themselves by the fire and it was beautifully set up with tables, chairs and food!! The owners actually donated the space and it was incredible. I've attended a wedding at the venue and it was beautifully done. This is a GREAT addition to the North Georgia area!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/03/2015

Bull Mountain Lodge was the most beautiful place to get married.
    It is nestled in the North Georgia mountains with the most beautiful panoramic view of the mountains.
    I got married in the fall when the leaves were changing and it was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 10/16/2015

This venue was perfect for my wedding. It is perfectly romantic and rustic. Close to downtown Dahlonega. The surrounding scenery is beautiful. The Lodge is so beautiful that we need very little decor. The owner was easy to work with throughout the entire process. It is the best value we found for our size wedding. This venue has everything you need for the perfect DIY or non DIY wedding. Simply perfect.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Amazing venue for whatever event you may need to plan. Beautiful setting in the North Georgia mountains, amazing views and perfect setting. Can't say enough great things about Bull Mountain Lodge. I can't wait to book again there for my next event! The owners are very professional and accommodating, going above and beyond any requests we had for our event. Thank you Bull Mountain for a wonderful evening.

Sent on 12/13/2015

I wanted to be as hands-off and stress-free as I possibly could when planning my wedding. I wanted things to be beautiful and memorable yet casual and personal. I had a vision for my ceremony and reception that Bull Mountain Lodge built for me, and I could not have been happier with the results. Ryan Scott and his Bull Mountain team were absolutely professional, incredibly accommodating, and completely willing to offer as much help as I was willing to accept. Though my wedding day has come and gone, I will remember it always as one of the best days of my life. And, honestly, I am truly touched by the care and thought Bull Mountain showed my family and me on our special day!

Sent on 01/01/2016