Buehler's Catering Reviews

1 User photo

Buehler's Catering 1

Lisa Ross · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent experience with Buehler’s Catering

We had a great experience with Buehler’s from beginning to end. I worked with Marylou and she was amazing and was so flexible and accommodating to our wishes. They provided a wedding day luncheon for the wedding party and close family, appetizers following the ceremony, the wedding buffet meal and the wedding cake. The food was amazing and we had so many compliments from guests wanting to know who the caterer was. Marylou and her staff were efficient in serving our guests and did absolutely everything they had promised and more. Because the wedding was at The Mohicans Grand Barn, and we live two hours away from the venue, having a caterer who provided all our needs was important. We felt the price was very reasonable and well worth it for the quality of food and the service we received. I would recommend Buehler’s for your catering needs.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Kim Schroeter · Married on 06/29/2019

Experience was wonderful!!!

Lori and her staff made wedding planning a breeze. She promptly answered all my e-mails and met with us several times. She coordinated our food, alcohol, cake, flowers, and linens order. She handled it all and made our experience so pleasant. Each department was easy to deal with. All the food was spectacular and we had many people tell us how delicious everything was. We highly recommend Buehler’s for all your catering needs. We also had them prepare the food for a the wedding shower. We picked that food up - but, it was delicious as well.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Gary

Gary Schmidt · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience at the Grand Barn.

We used Buehler's Wooster Milltown for my daughter's wedding held at the Grand Barn. We could not have been happier with this experience.

First we must commend the staff in helping us plan the amount of food we would need for 137 guests. They also helped with the rental of all of the plates, silverware, glasses and napkins. They were in constant communication with us and kept the quotes up to date. They were very helpful in having the bakery make mini crème sticks instead of the regular sized ones to go with the cake and other baked goods we brought in.

They sent a small army to keep everything on schedule. If you are having a cocktail hour, I would recommend using them to serve them butler style. This kept down the amount of waste, as well as having appetizers being served to people that we not in the Grand Barn itself but out on the property talking, walking and playing games.

We received many complements on the quality of the food - all very positive. We had nothing to worry about since Buehler's took care of setting up the tables, serving appetizers and food, making sure glasses of water were refilled, and everything cleaned up. They did an excellent job of packing up the food that was leftover in large aluminum tins.

We could not have asked for more!!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Buehler's Catering 2

Linda Adams · Married on 05/04/2019

Over and Above

I was so pleased with Buehlers at my daughter’s wedding at the Grand Barn at The Mohican. They had changed management and we had a few mix-upd, but Amy, the new manager, did everything she could to make things right, including personally attending the wedding to oversee things. The food was excellent! Everyone commented on it. The cake was excellent, and I was so pleased with the servers who served our guests st the buffet. I highly recommend Buehlers- the prices were very reasonable too!

Sent on 05/14/2019

We found Buehler's at the wedding event at The Mohican Grand Barn. The ladies at the booth were super friendly, so we scheduled a tasting. Not only was the food great and cake delightful, but it is a one stop shop! The catering, cake, flowers, and wedding coordinator all in one place! Michele has been an extraordinary help with getting things ready to go for a fantastic event. I am thrilled to pieces to be working with a great team to make my wedding to the man of my dreams a magical, memorable day.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

So many great things to say about Beuhler's! We used them to cater my rehearsal dinner, reception dinner, and morning after brunch for my September 3, 2016 wedding at Secluded Cabins (Lakeville, OH) Everything went flawlessly. The were very easy to plan and work with. We went with the BBQ option and we got so many compliments. The staff arrived to the venue with plenty of time to get settled in and set up. They stayed plenty long and cleaned up quickly without interfering with the reception at all. The staff was pleasant and helpful to my guests.

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Imtheone4Him

Rebecca · Married on 09/12/2015

I don't know where to start! I felt the staff at Buehlers was just as excited about my wedding as I was. We had our wedding catered by them and everything was delicious. We had a simple tasting, What i mean by this is my mom and I went display case about a month before the wedding picked items that were on their catering menu, ordered it up for take home dinner one night and my parents fiance and i decided what we wanted. (keep in mind we booked our date with them about 3 months beforehand) The staff was very accommodating. they set all of the food up, (it was piping hot and our venue was 30 minutes away). Our guests loved the food! Very tasty!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Cake decorator was very helpful in ordering our wedding cake. Cake was exactly as we ordered it. Taste was great. Delivered right on time. Recommend this bakery highly.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Leah · Married on 06/14/2014

Perfect bouquet's, boutonniere's, corsages, and centerpiece floral arrangements! The price was excellent (very affordable)! Highly recommended and will use for future use!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Katie · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I wanted cupcakes for our wedding cake. I tried cupcakes ALL OVER - seriously sugared out. And while I tasted many tastey cupcakes, I was not willing to pay a fortune. So I began to hunt for the perfect deal, cake that was moist and rich, frosting that wasn't too sweet or too oily, and a price that couldn't be beat.

I stumbled across Buehler's in Medina and let me tell you, it is a hidden gem! We worked with Jennifer and she was incredible. The entire staff was so helpful and accommodating - service you expect at a high end bakery shop. Jennifer worked with us to find a design I liked, she special ordered pieces for us, and did I mention they delivered and set-up! We ended up with simple white cake (which believe it or not is hard to find, most places only did yellow) and chocolate - but they had plenty of flavors to choose from. We also chose French buttercream (over American which is much more sweet) and they were PERFECT! We added a small cake topper as well and it turned out better than I imagined and all for a great price. We wanted to use our own paper liners and at Buehler's it's not a problem! We could even bring in our own decorations/toppers/you name it, which helps keep costs down.

It isn't often in wedding planning that you find quality, service AND a good deal. Thank you to Buehler's in Medina and if you're interested in cupcakes or cakes - add them to your list to check out!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Great taste at a reasonable price

Sent on 09/25/2013

We used Buehlers when designing and purchasing our wedding cake. They were flexible with my design and had a variety of options to choose from for an affordable price. When we tasted the cake, it was decadent and even better than we hoped for. We received numerous compliments on our very inexpensive (but elegant) cake!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Jocelyn · Married on 09/26/2009

Fabulous cake! It was very simple, just white butter cream icing over a white cake with strawberry filling (my husbands favorite) and the decoration was just simple scrolls and swirls. It was just perfect. We placed an "M" on the top as our cake topper and it turned out beautifully. Everyone loved the cake and many went back to grab a few off the tables of people who weren't eating it. The cake was so great, in fact, that the event planner at the site of our reception emailed me after our wedding to find out where we got the cake. Her husbands birthday was coming up and she enjoyed our cake so much she wanted to get one just like it for him. Have been a lifelong Buehler's shopper and never even thought about going anywhere else for our cake!

Sent on 03/09/2010

Sunny · Married on 06/04/2005

Buehler's is awesome!! Stephanie worked with me to figure out how to combine a few designs for the wedding cake that I liked... she was great! They even made a new flavor of cake just for me! About a week before the wedding, I wanted to change my design a little and she was great about it. She took as much time with me as I needed and didn't rush me out. I met with her and dropped off the cake topper I wanted, and they took care of everything. Very cheap deposit on the boards, very cheap delivery fee compared to most places, and it was beautiful! Exactly as I wanted... I can't complain about a single thing!

Sent on 11/06/2007

Buehler's (in Orrville) provided the cake for my parents 50th wedding anniversary celebration. It was beautifully done and received many compliments. They are a little on the expensive side but the service was great and they delivered the cake on time and set it up for us. Overall, we were pleased with their services.

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 04/27/2013

Buehler's was great! They offered a cake tasting (although it was only 2 flavors), they had lots of designs to choose from, and even gave me the option to bring in a picture of a cake for them to replicate. I had plenty of cake left over and it was fairly priced.

Sent on 05/04/2013

Liz · Married on 06/06/2009

4.2
      3.0

They ordered the wrong kind of flowers for our tables, plus there was coconut on our sheet cake. We did not request this as my husband and I both hate coconut! Otherwise, everything was delivered on time. The actual wedding cake looked fabulous, and was exactly as we had described to them.

Sent on 07/22/2009

Dawn · Married on 07/06/2008

4.2
      3.0

They did awesome....we did it on short notice and they had no problem with it! The cake was beautiful, the food was great, and they delivered it all on a Sunday, which was hard to find!

Sent on 07/26/2008