18 Reviews for Buckhead Club

House Beer (1)
Liquor License (1)
Chair Covers (1)
18 Buckhead Club Reviews

Out of all the vendors we dealt with, Christi Welsh and her team were one of the easiest and accommodating vendors we had. The views from the space are incredible and our guests couldn't stop talking about how great of a space this was. The food was great and our rehearsal dinner went off without a hitch! I would definitely recommend taking a serious look at having your event at Buckhead Club.

Profile Picture TAYLOR, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Keri, was so fun to work with! She helped me through out the whole venue process! Venue was great size for our wedding and the views were incredible! Food was awesome and service was great too!

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Know the atmosphere you are wanting to create for your ceremony and/or reception. This venue is an elegant space with incredible views of Atlanta. It was perfect for our black tie wedding, but would work well for something less formal. The feel of a private club made it elegant and "non-hotel" feeling, but not stuffy. Everyone from the General Manager, to the Event Manager to the staff were professional, service oriented to all guests and could not do enough for us. We looked a many places and I am so happy we chose the Buckhead Club. Our night went off without a hitch and we did not worry about one detail.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My advice is to definitely book, you will be so happy and know that every detail will be perfect. I was so happy with the professionalism and prompt responses to every question I had. The meal was delicious and staff perfect. My guest were impressed and couldn't stop talking about everything, including the beautiful view.

Profile Picture User6988683, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Buckhead Club offered us a unique full service facility with its 26th Floor location providing spectacular Arial [backdrop] views of Buckhead, and the city of Atlanta. [These really enhanced the wedding pictures]. Our wedding ceremony, and our subsequent reception and buffet & dancing were exceptional in every detail. Great food, great service and very personalized attention, from start to finish. Keri and her team delivered. What more can I say... it was a 'Wow' experience!

Profile Picture Garth, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

We recently had our son's rehearsal dinner at the Buckhead Club. Keri Cohen worked with us from start to finish to create the perfect evening for family and friends. The food was wonderful, the service impeccable, and the staff was courteous and friendly. The Atlanta skyline and beautiful sunset offered a unique setting. Keri Cohen's attention to detail, prompt responses, helpful suggestions, and easy accessibility made for a worry free planning process. Most of our friends and family were from out of town. The Buckhead Club provided a special place to welcome them to Atlanta and begin our wedding weekend. Thank you, Keri, for a memorable night!

Profile Picture User5279392, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

I hosted my son's rehearsal dinner at the Buckhead Club. I had the pleasure of working directly with Christi. I live in Birmingham so all the arrangements were handled through email. I used the Club's recommendations for the florist and linen vendors as well. I was a bit nervous at first, handling such an important event in this manner, but it was a perfectly wonderful evening. The linens and floral arrangements were gorgeous, the food divine and the wait staff was responsive and friendly. I would recommend the Club for any event but for something as important as this I would strongly suggest it. I could not have been more pleased. Kudos for a job very well done! Sherri

Profile Picture Sherri, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

The Buckhead Club is the ideal location for an urban, upscale and elegant wedding. I recently hosted and coordinated my nephew and his bride for their wedding on May 6, 2016 and I can't be more pleased. The whole family was blown away by the view, the polished presentation and the professional staff. Every detail from the Ceremony, to the Champagne Toast, to the cake cutting was carefully orchestrated to flow from one special moment to the next. The Buckhead Club is the perfect location to celebrate a couple's launch into marriage. And did I mention the view and the amazing staff. I could really go on and on about what an incredible day it turned out to be for everyone. I think anyone wishing to have a skillfully crafted wedding with the bride and groom's personal touches sprinkled throughout will experience a memorable event. Of course the food is unbelievably delicious with the Chef going way beyond what anyone can imagine. I will stop here and suggest any couple looking for an urban setting set-up a meeting with the event coordinator and let their dream wedding come to life.

Profile Picture Dawn, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables

Christi Welsh is the best! She is what makes the Buckhead Club special. She is professional, accessible, and makes your experience enjoyable because she is such a delightful person.

Profile Picture Jane, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s)

Christi was awesome to work with. All we had to do was pick a menu and show up. The staff was very accommodating and attentive, the food was excellent and the venue was just what we were looking for. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was just perfect!

Profile Picture User6765773, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was above and beyond my expectations. The staff made sure that our every need was met. Guests of the wedding were blown away by the quality of food and the beauty of the venue. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Go for it. We had both sons get married last year and the Buckhead Club was the highlight of the events. I would highly recommend the staff and venue. The room was beautiful and we had so many people say they had never had food that good! Christi was the best to work with - so attentive, flexible and had great suggestions.

Profile Picture Denise, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want one of the most amazing views in Atlanta coupled with very kind and helpful service from Christi, then you must book this venue. Everyone we encountered was willing to help and Buckhead Club is beautiful on top of everything. The food is top notch 5 star (I have eaten in a lot of amazing places in Atlanta)

Profile Picture Rahel, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access
4.7

Our event went very smoothly and we were very happy with the outcome. Kerri and her staff were very professional and efficient. The food was delicious and everyone enjoyed the evening.

Profile Picture ronni, 10/27/17, 1 Review
4.7

Great place for a rehearsal dinner! Beautiful place and delicious food.

Profile Picture User3284443, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Allison does a wonderful job to help you have a unique wedding reception to match your style and budget. This was the only part of my wedding that was flawless.

Profile Picture kathryn, 7/12/08, 5 Reviews