BTS Event Management Reviews

BTS Event Management 6
BTS Event Management 7

Shelley · Married on 10/10/2015

BTS Event Management

I am elated to describe the professionalism and unending dedication to my daughter, her fiancé and myself as we hurdled through the months leading up to the wedding. I could not have ever possibly pulled everything together without Trista and Alex.

First and foremost, Trista and Alex are professionals with an unending dedication that helped us hurdle through the months leading up to the wedding. It would have been next to impossible for me to ensure that everything was in place before, during and after the wedding without the guidance of BTS.

I interviewed five wedding planners and I choose BTS because they are passionate, personable and they listened to my questions and needs. I liked knowing that they manage events and are not your typical wedding planners; they have extensive contacts and solid experience in the corporate world and understand business contracts and negotiations.

Immediately after hiring Trista and Alex they stepped into help me with a vendor who had changed my contract and added items that were not up to par with BTS's standards. This saved me additional costs and valuable time.

The recommendations they provided were reputable and solid. Each vendor was outstanding and they always went above and beyond my expectations. One vendor said he would move mountains for BTS clients because Trista and Alex value their vendors and they know their individual client needs.

BTS is very knowledgeable, organized and most importantly are compassionate individuals who never stop answering questions, emails and/or phone calls. We are so very grateful to BTS for orchestrating a beautiful Wedding Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception at the Royal Palms. I was amazed how much work went into the actual day of the wedding and am very thankful I left the details to BTS so that I could enjoy each second of my daughters Wedding Day - and yes, it was flawless.

I highly recommend BTS without any hesitation.

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/10/2015

Trista and Alex made our entire wedding experience seamless; from planning to day-of, it was easy, fun, organized and stress free. Their experience was invaluable to making our day perfect - our wedding was more than we ever dreamed of. They are exceptional at what they do, and two of the nicest, sweetest people we have ever met. They gave us a fairy tale wedding and we are forever grateful to them!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Martha · Married on 10/10/2015

Trista and her team provided much more that I expected for the level of service we purchased. They were so organized, sent out email reminders for what we were responsible for, handled every crisis with calm, and soothed nervous bride and mother-of-the-bride nerves.
    UPS lost my daughter's dress 5 days before the wedding and Trista arranged emergency meetings with her local contacts and we had a dress the next day--including alterations. She has valuable contacts in the business and it is clear they hold her in high regard.

Sent on 10/18/2015

David & Erica · Married on 09/06/2015

BTS Management is the ultimate in professional event planning services. My wife and I were frustrated with venues and vendors not getting back to us when we were going at it alone, and Trista, Alex, and team made the process so incredibly smooth and simple. Our wedding was absolutely perfect - we have received compliments from every guest in attendance about how amazing the night turned out! We have absolutely zero cons and only the best of praise about their professionalism, planning and people skills, and the overall job that they did. We would recommend them to any and everyone that needs any event planned, no matter how big or small, especially a wedding. Put your mind at ease and leave the heavy lifting to the professionals at BTS Management - you will be SO SO thankful you did! Thank you Trista & Alex - you're the best!!! :)

Sent on 09/29/2015

Emma · Married on 05/23/2015

I had an extremely positive experience with Trista (owner) and Alex who took over the planning of my wedding about five months prior to our wedding date. Everyone at BTS is highly professional, personable, knowledgeable about current wedding fashion as well as classic, and all ears about your own personal wedding vision. They took my ideas for my outdoor shindig and turned it into a fairy tale (actual feedback from a guest)! Trista and Alex responded to all of my emails and texts within minutes (I don't think they ever take a day off actually); they knew exactly which vendors suited the particular style I was looking for and allowed me to choose my favorite; they were always on top of meetings, personalized to-do lists, and reminders in the months before the wedding; in the month of the wedding, they took over all the facets of planning completely; on the day of the wedding, all I had to do was show up: ALL the set up, wrangling of people during, and clean-up after were taken care of by Alex. The final days before the wedding I spent suntanning and sipping pina coladas with my mother by the pool. If you're debating whether or not its worth it to hire a planner--it is and you'll be ripping your hair out come the big day if you're trying to do it all yourself. BTS will take the stress of planning and implementation away so that you can focus on enjoying your day and being with your family and friends.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jeff · Married on 05/23/2015

BTS' team was outstanding. We had an out of town, destination wedding and Trista and her team helped make everything perfect. Trista was fantastic at ensuring that the planning was superb, that all the information we needed throughout the process was precise and she exceeded our expectations.
    Trista was also able to help us find excellent vendors for items which were a challenge for us to identify (band, photographers, additional set up vendors) as well as vendors who we may have been able to find ourselves (cake, flowers). Even those we may have been able to identify, she made the process very easy for us.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Gerri · Married on 05/02/2015

Trista and Alex were wonderful to work with - calm, innovative, responsive to any and all requests, kept track of vendor payments, etc. They created a timeline for the 6 months of what decisions needed to be made when, culled our vendor selections down to 1 or 2 so we didn't have to interview a dozen, took one look at the picture my daughter gave them of what she would like the venue to look like and created something even more gorgeous than we had imagined. It took all the stress and hassle out of planning the wedding and let us focus on the joy of the moment. Hiring them was the BEST decision we every made.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Best money spent for my wedding!! I had a small 50 person wedding and made all my decor but things were still overwhelming. I contacted Trista for day-of planning and cannot tell you how amazing she and her staff were. I am an organized person but Trista, Alex and Jenna were unbelievable. I didn't have to do anything but just have a wedding. They executed everything perfectly-even guests were saying how amazed they were with their efficiency, including the venue manager. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Nina · Married on 01/24/2015

At the recommendation of our catering manager, we contacted Trista at BTS to help with our small wedding reception (66 guests) on the day of the wedding. From our first meeting, Trista recommended the appropriate linens, floral arrangements, and took charge of organizing the entire day. Even though she was our day planner, she assisted with all aspects the plans weeks before the wedding. The day of the wedding, Trista and her assistants, Jenna and Alexa, were at the church and the reception venue the entire time. Their attention to details and our guests were superb. The day went perfectly, without a hitch. I, mother of the bride, was able to enjoy the day stress free. I would hight recommend BTS to anyone planning a wedding.

Nina Marasco

Sent on 03/05/2015

I was introduced to Trista through a friend’s wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. Being newly engaged, I truly didn't realize I needed a wedding planner until I saw all the ‘behind the scenes’ (pun intended) activity that went on that day. Hiring Trista and team was the best decision and investment we made. She truly made an effort to get to know me and my style and gave us recommendations on vendors based on that.

Here is a little glimpse of one, of many things, that impressed us with BTS Event Management. Music has been a huge part of my relationship with my husband and our one dream was to have a live band at our reception . To make things difficult, we really do not care for the traditional ‘wedding band’ and all the local bands we love simply do not perform at weddings. Trista and team went above and beyond to find the perfect band in our Indie Rock music genre. The band they brought us was everything we asked for and we will probably be fans for years to come. We are so grateful for BTS and their amazing work to make our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Trista and her team were incredible. They are creative, professional, easy to work with, resourceful, responsive, knowledgable...I really can't think of enough words to describe how terrific they are. Both my daughter (the bride) and I live in another state. I can't imagine having had to do this without their help. We were able to relax and enjoy, the day of the wedding, which is how it should be.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Marti · Married on 10/25/2014

Trista and her team were incredible, unflappable, and so professional. They were a pleasure to work with and keep everyone on task using her magical blend of humor and guidance.

Sent on 12/23/2014

John · Married on 07/12/2014

Great wedding planning, they did not miss a thing, handled all the little details that drive you crazy before the event, and make the event a special occasion for your family and friends to remember forever.

Brenda · Married on 07/12/2014

Top notch event planning and management. No detail is too small or request too difficult for them to handle. This company is highly accomplished, professional and extremely personable. We couldn't begun to have managed so many details as well as they did. Our event was absolutely flawless.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Trista and her team are incredible. We signed a contract with Trista for day of coordination and she did so much more throughout the whole process! She was easy to get in touch with and provided helpful input for vendors. The day of the wedding we had some miscommunication between vendors but everything ended up going perfectly. I would highly recommend BTS Management!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

BTS did an amazing job from start to finish! We could not have asked for anything more! It defiantly made the memorable day that much more enjoyable!!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2014

From my very first meeting with Trista I knew right away that she would plan the perfect event for my fiancé and I. She always kept us on target with our deadlines and helped us through stressful times (Our officiant dropped out 1 month before the wedding).

Trista and her staff put together the most amazing wedding day timeline that was mapped down to the minute. I would trust them to run any major event in the future!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Mary · Married on 05/03/2014

I would only recommend trista to anyone needing to plan a beautiful, fun day

Teresa · Married on 05/03/2014

MOST AMAZING TEAM YOU COULD WORK WITH!!! Trista and her team will go above and beyond for you! Brendan and I were overwhelmed with what comes into planning a wedding and our only regret is not finding Trista earlier in the planning process. We live in San Francisco and were planning an Arizona wedding. Many of our vendors had to come from references and we did phone interviews. We had some nightmare experiences trying to book some of the vendors. When Trista came into the picture we interviewed her over the phone and knew instantly this is the person we need to be working with, she understood our vision, our personalities and our needs for the wedding. She organized all of what we pictured and made it into our reality, making sure that my mom’s needs were met, my husbands and mine. Each person had their own vision so it was nice to see that everyone vision could fall into one beautiful event. I had no desire to fly out to Arizona just to meet with florists, so she met with florists and brought in the design ideas; then just emailed me different options. When I needed to organize the bridesmaid’s hair and makeup, she offered to reach out to each person individually. Everything was organized! Everything was beautiful. The day of the wedding it was like she was 3 people at once. She had all the vendors setting up and still checked on me to make sure everything was running smoothly. She held onto my spare shoes so I could swap them out when my feet started to hurt! The wedding was stunning. Every single person came up to me to tell me that it was THE MOST beautiful wedding they had ever been to. And I know it was true!!! She is so helpful, wonderful, I could go on and on about all the different ways she helped us!! She made our vision a reality!! Brendan and I LOVED our wedding and we couldn’t have done it without Trista and her team!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Konnie · Married on 02/22/2014

As the wedding process began, my daughter and I totally had things under control as we were both very hands on, organized and knew what we wanted from this once in a lifetime occasion!
    As the date drew nearer, I realized how much there would be to do on the actual day of the wedding. I knew there would be so many details that needed to be accounted for and the last thing I wanted was for our family and friends to be responsible for helping with any of the set up. Also, the ONLY place I wanted to be on the wedding day was with my daughter , being attentive to her and just simply taking it all in; not being caught up in the details of setting table arrangements, dealing with all the vendors, etc, etc. I contacted Trista with BTS (who we had met months before at a Bridal Open House) to see if she had the date open and hired her
    immediately. We met throughout the planning process so we could be on the same page but little guidance was necessary as she just "gets it". I cannot begin to say enough great things about Trista and her team. But I do know for a fact that had I not handed over everything to her for setup and relied on her expertise for the timeline, vendor referrals and so many other critical details, there is NO WAY I could have gotten everything done in time or made my daughter's wedding day so perfect! And what use would all of those perfect decorations or plans have been if in the end I couldn't have executed it? Trista is amazing at what she does,
    she clearly loves her work and she orchestrates it all with such calmness and grace. She genuinely cares about her clients, events and is engaged from the very start with complete professionalism! There is nothing better than to look back and know that my daughter's wedding day was just as she always dreamed it would be! And I am so happy that I don't have to say "I wish I would have...."

Sent on 07/09/2014

Jenny · Married on 11/16/2013

Trista was the wedding planner for my daughters wedding this past weekend. She did an amazing job, kept everything on time, and & moving! I could have never done this without her. The wedding was amazing and we got so many compliments on how beautiful and unique it was. Even the event manager at our site wanted to make sure he had Trista's card because he was so impressed how great it looked. If you want your own personalized event, not just a wedding call Trista she can help you do it.

I was told by a man at a rental company about two weeks after my kids engagement to get a planner, I was thinking I didn't need one because I have planned and executed corporate parties before and they went well. I listen to his advice and called Trista and scheduled a meeting with her. My daughter fell in love with her and we left our first meeting and my daughter wanted Trista. Her service went way beyond what I planned on and what I would have gotten if I had gone with a planner from one of the catering companies I was looking at. In my last month I called her my maestro of events, she stayed in contact with all the vendors, sent me emails of what we were needing to do each month, and then weekly. She was just like Jennifer Lopez in the wedding planner but better because she was really doing it all. The last week was when she was so crucial at keeping me calm and organized. She loves her job and cares about you and your event. I have told her she can use me as a reference.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

Trista and her team are amazing! She truly captured my vision and executed everything perfectly! I highly recommend her for any event that you are having as she is sure to make it happen smoothly!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Tyler · Married on 09/06/2013

The BTS management team worked our wedding flawlessly. Meetings with vendors were easily arranged and the people they suggested were right on the mark. Our destination wedding could not gone as smoothly without them!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Cindi · Married on 05/20/2017

1.2
      2.5
      1.0

BTS and the owner Trista were the only mistake I made for my wedding. Trista has terrible customer service skills, behaves childish when it comes to an upset and does not follow through on promises. My one reason for hiring the company was to help with a short timeline and a super busy travel schedule. The did exactly the opposite of what I asked for and made things very stressful by waiting until right in the middle of the biggest meeting of my year to really start finalizing things. The only thing they did right, was refer me to Conceptually Social for my catering needs. Things could have been better if my planner had not gone out on maternity leave. Alex, did a good job when I had her.

Sent on 06/04/2017

BTS Event Management's reply:

After Cindi refused to pay vendors for their services, we informed her that we would not be able to continue on with her wedding planning until debts were taken care of. Cindi was extremely upset by this and has threatened us with bad online reviews ever since this happened. At least one thing Cindi said is true….she did stay good on her word for her online reviews:) For more accurate and realistic descriptions of our services from our true bride, please see all other reviews on this page. Thank you for your time!