BryerPhotography Reviews

BryerPhotography 5
BryerPhotography 6
BryerPhotography 7

Grace · Married on 03/10/2018

We absolutely loved working with Jason and Heather! They gave us the most amazing engagement and wedding photos for us to pass down for years to come. They were very easy to work with, even though we were planning our wedding from the DC area. They worked with our schedule, and were so professional on the day of the wedding. One of my friends had advised me "get a photographer you like to be around, because you will spend most of this important and stressful day with them" and Heather and Jason were an absolute joy to be around. Our photos are unique and beautiful, and we and our families are so happy to have them on display.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    BryerPhotography 8
    BryerPhotography 9

Kirsti · Married on 09/23/2017

From the start, Jason and Heather were so easy to work with. We scheduled a skype meeting with Jason while we were looking for photographers, since we are from Boston, and we immediately clicked. Jason is so down to earth and funny, and when we met him and Heather for a drink in Albany, we knew we had made the right choice. They are fun and professional at the same time, and this really showed on our wedding day. We had so much fun hanging out with them on our day! We also chose to have the photo booth which was a HUGE hit with our guests. To top it all off, they had a whole blog post worth of (amazing!) photo previews published within 48 hours of the event. We cannot wait to see the rest of the photos, and can't wait for another big life event so that we have an excuse to hire Jason and Heather once again to photograph it! You will not regret your decision to hire this wonderful couple to document your special day.

Sent on 09/28/2017
    BryerPhotography 17
    BryerPhotography 18
    BryerPhotography 19

A · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't say enough good things about Jason and Heather. We were impressed with our engagement pictures but the teasers pictures we saw of our wedding within 24 hours blew us away! Our friends liked our engagement pictures so much they booked Bryer Photography for their wedding. They have such a great eye for shots and are so incredibly professional. Our photography package included a photo booth and it was a big hit the photo booth was busy all night long. We can't wait to see the rest of our wedding pics!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Josh · Married on 05/16/2015

Jason and Heather were awesome
    From the first time we meant with them we knew they were the right people to shot our wedding. They were very upbeat from the first time we meant, to pre-wedding conference calls, to the actual day which made our day very stress free
    After the wedding we had our formal shots done that we requested and then we didn't really have idea what we were going to do after that but Jason had already scope out the grounds of the church and found great spots to get photos done. He found beautiful place around our church that we didn't even know about
    Also the photo booth service we got from them was a complete hit. Every one loved it from my best man to my grandmother. Completely worth it

Sent on 05/31/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2014

Working with Jason and Heather made my wedding day that much more enjoyable! They traveled 6 hours round trip to shoot my wedding, had some amazing shot ideas, and the photobooth was a total hit! My pictures turned out amazing!!! So pleased I chose Bryer Photography!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Kim · Married on 08/25/2012

Jason and Heather are wonderful! They are both professional, talented, fun and affordable to boot. We have so many amazing pictures from our wedding and will continue to be grateful for the moments they captured. They do an excellent job of catching those wonderful candid moments and the result is a massive collection of relaxed, natural, yet exuberant shots of the day. I couldn't have asked for anyone better and would definitely recommend them to anyone! I hope to use them in the future for family photos, etc. too!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Mary Elise · Married on 06/07/2014

Jason and Heather were a pleasure to work with. They were upbeat and patient with us all day and gave us some amazing shots which they supplied through their blog less than 24 hours after our wedding! My only regret is not fitting in an engagement shoot with them prior to the wedding. I look forward to hiring them to shoot anniversary photos and future family portraits!

Sent on 06/09/2014