Bryan Avigne Photography Reviews

Bryan Avigne Photography 3
Bryan Avigne Photography 4
Bryan Avigne Photography 5

Ben Wolff · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Bryan & Christina were amazing!

Bryan and Christina were amazing! They helped us feel so comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. We got so many amazing images from both our wedding day and our engagement session, and we look like ourselves (the best version of ourselves!). They even traveled from CT to NYC for our engagement session which we split between our home and in Central Park.

Bryan Avigne Photography 6
    Bryan Avigne Photography 7
    Bryan Avigne Photography 8
    Bryan Avigne Photography 9
    Bryan Avigne Photography 10
    Sent on 11/16/2019

Gina Hall · Married on 11/24/2019

We absolutely loved our experience with Bryan Avigne. He’s the best!!!! Pictures are beautiful!

We had a fantastic experience working with avigne photography. I have and will continue to recommend them!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Becky · Married on 06/16/2018

Look no further! I can’t imagine a better wedding photographer. Bryan and his wife Christina were fantastic at every point of the wedding process, and they are truly kind, fun people. We would have wanted to invite them as guests even if they weren’t working the event! It was even enjoyable to meet them initially and talk about options, and Bryan helped us choose a package that made the most sense for us. It felt like we were immediately being welcomed into a family. We did our engagement shoot at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven on a cold and windy day, with our dog there losing her mind because of seagulls, and somehow it all went smoothly. Bryan and his wife even brought their son, who played with our dog. The photos are beautiful, and Bryan used the wind to get some cool shots. On our wedding day, they really helped us through the whole day. We were nervous and had no idea how to pose for photos, and they helped guide and relax us, making the earlier parts of the day much less stressful. They were really responsive, sensing when we were floundering and needed direction, and also sensing when we were having a nice organic moment, which they hung back and captured. During the reception, they were out on the dancefloor with us getting incredible photos of us and our family and friends. Meanwhile, they were also manning their photo booth set up, which all of our guests loved. We got several comments from guests about how great our photographer was, and they also really made our families feel at ease. As for the photos themselves, they are gorgeous - we could not be happier with them. They made everyone look fantastic, and the shots are amazing from the entire day. They came in less than a month, and Bryan posted some teasers along the way. Everything is done online and very easily, including the contract, payments, and the photos/downloads. Overall, if you can book Bryan for your wedding, we highly recommend that you do! We are thoroughly happy with our choice.

Bryan Avigne Photography 11
    Bryan Avigne Photography 12
    Bryan Avigne Photography 13
    Bryan Avigne Photography 14
    Bryan Avigne Photography 15
    Bryan Avigne Photography 16
    Sent on 07/13/2018

Matt Vilanova · Married on 06/02/2018

(Groom) Best decision we ever made, besides getting married

Bryan is/was above and beyond everything we could have expected for a wedding photographer. He not only embodied all of the things you look for in a professional, but he and his wife are two of the nicest, warmest, most fun loving people we’ve met. We were thrilled to have been able to find someone as talented as he is, and even more so to welcome them both to celebrate with us. We connected with them in a way that is recognizably rare, and couldn’t be happier to have made such wonderful friends in the process of it all. Personality aside - the photos he took are absolutely amazing, and LITERALLY every person that has seen them is not only in awe of the photos themselves, but a bit green with envy that my wife and I have such incredible memories to keep because of how they were captured.

TL;DR - You’d be a fool not to book Bryan for your wedding.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Sarnese · Married on 03/11/2018

Professional and Genuinely Good People- Fantastic Results

I am not from the area so it was tough for me to choose vendors for our wedding without a ton of recommendations. So when I did research I really tried to find a photographer that had the style I was looking for, I wanted the photos to be creative and to look like they were out of a movie. As soon as I found Bryan's website, I had to reach out to him. Upon meeting him and his wife Christina and their awesome rescue dogs, we got such a great first impression and it was really no question that they were it! They were willing to travel to Boston, where my husband and I met, for our engagement photos, and we even had an impromptu dinner afterwards which was an absolute blast. I would have never thought it would all go down like that and it was a pleasant surprise that they genuinely wanted to get to know us and be more than just another one of our vendors. We were bummed that Christina ended up having the flu on our wedding day (poor thing!!) but Bryan came with a fantastic assistant and they both made us feel at ease on our big day. As is with every family and wedding party, we had lots of different personalities and they took it in stride and dealt with everyone both professionally and playfully at the same time which was a relief for me!! Just before Bryan left for the night, he presented us with a beautiful framed photo ALREADY from our wedding. We were obviously not expecting that at all and just stunned by how he made that happen, it made me want to cry! He truly captured moments from our day that made me feel like we were part of a movie. But no, this is real life and you SHOULD feel like this on your wedding day!! Our theme was Grimm's Fairytales (as that's my maiden name) and he was an integral part in making that day a fairy tale for us. THANK YOU BRYAN AND CHRISTINA!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Bryan Avigne Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review. You summed up so eloquently everything we strive to provide our couples. It was truly a pleasure being able to capture all of your engagement and wedding memories. And that dinner in Boston was amazing! thank you again for allowing us to be a part of it all.

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2017

Hands down Bryan Avigne is the best photographer out there. I cannot say enough good things about him and his wife Christina. From the first time we met Bryan, he made us feel so comfortable and we knew we were in good hands. Our engagement session turned out so amazing. Bryan helped us to feel at ease in front of the camera and it never felt like a photographer, client relationship; it felt more like a friendship. Our wedding pictures truly blew us away; they are all stunning! I don't even know how Bryan managed to get all of these shots; I felt like I barely saw him once the ceremony and reception got going! Bryan's work truly speaks for itself; all of his images are spectacular. We will be using Bryan Avigne for all of our future photography needs and are grateful to have found great people like Bryan & Christina who live so close by! I highly encourage all couples book with Bryan for your wedding day and beyond!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Kim · Married on 09/30/2017

We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

All I have to say is WOW! First of all, Bryan and his wife Christina are the sweetest people we have ever met! From the moment you meet them, you feel comfortable and know you are in good hands. We had Bryan take our engagement photos and wedding, and we have never received so many compliments! Bryan and his team are professional, talented and are the ONLY ones to choose for your photography needs in our opinion. Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking! We have been told they belong in a magazine, and it's all thanks to Bryan! We can't wait to continue to use them in the future.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Eric · Married on 11/01/2015

My wife and I came across Bryan Avigne's work while searching for a photographer on WeddingWire for our engagement shoot. We were able to schedule our preliminary meeting with ease, and the rest is history. Bryan is the epitome of patient, flexible, professional, dependable, and compassionate. His finished product is absolutely amazing, and we continue to receive compliments from our family and friends. We can't wait to have Bryan photograph our future together, he's certainly "captured" our loyalty to him!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Gina · Married on 10/10/2015

Bryan was absolutely wonderful to work with! We had met him and his lovely wife, Christina, at my friend's wedding a few years back. The photos from her wedding were absolutely breathtaking, and I just knew I wanted him to capture our day. Our engagement photos are absolutely wonderful, and we received them in a very reasonable time frame after they were shot. Bryan was very flexible with us to build the right photography package for what we were looking for! On the day of the wedding, he was absolutely wonderful. We told him how we wanted the general flow to be and where we had to be at certain times, and he ran with it from there! The whole morning was SO relaxed under his direction, it really just allowed us to soak in every moment rather than directing everyone. He and Christina are a FABULOUS team! She was so conscious of making sure my dress train was always in the right place and that everything else was perfect. Towards the end of the night, Bryan even reminded me of some "must take" photos I said I wanted but we hadn't gotten a chance to take earlier. I loved that he really listened to that and kept me on point. So many of our guests also told me how nice Bryan and Christina were, which was great to hear! I would absolutely recommend Bryan to anyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Bryan was the first vendor that I wanted to review, because we want everyone to have the wonderful experience we did! Bryan was absolutely wonderful, from the day we contacted him to even after the wedding, he is very prompt in replying to our questions and requests. He was very professional, yet made us feel very comfortable, as if we had known him years! We absolutely loved working with him! I can’t say enough about him and his work, and if you haven’t already, take a look at his amazing website, that was the first thing that drew us to him, and it only got better from there! His portfolio is amazing, and having him there to capture our wedding made it so special! We are so lucky that Bryan was a part of our wedding, and he will certainly be the first photographer we contact for all the special moments in life!! Thank you Bryan!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

Bryan was the best investment I made for our wedding! He and his wife welcomed us into their home (where his studio is) so that we could go over all the details and expectations my husband and I had. We opted to do the engagement shoot with his as well to be able to get a sense of each other's style. I knew he was worth every penny when he was laying in the snow in 15 degree weather to get the perfect winter photo! Beside his commitment to make you happy as the couple, he is honest with his opinions on your requests. On the day of the wedding, I gave his complete reign over what pictures and poses to do and his eye for background and setting were on point. Additionally, I had our wedding pictures back after one month! I will definitely use his services in the future!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Mike · Married on 09/04/2015

Bryan was outstanding from day 1 of meeting with him! He was very professional and able to give us advice on all of our needs. We had a save the date photo shoot before having the wedding and were blown away by the photos even with the tough cold wintery conditions. He helped us with printing the save the dates as well as thank you cards. He did a phenomenal job during our wedding event and surprised us with how quickly he got the photos back to us. We couldn't be happier! We will definitely be in touch for future photo shoots. Thanks Bryan!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Kelsey · Married on 09/04/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Bryan! He is not only an extremely talented photographer, he's wonderful to work with - he has an energy that is contagious, he's passionate, genuine and takes so much pride in his work. After meeting Bryan for the first time we were extremely impressed by his portfolio, the quality of his work and overall professionalism. We had our engagement shoot in 3 feet of snow and a late summer wedding without a cloud in the sky and whether rain, snow or shine, Bryan made the best of it and the pictures are just breathtaking!

We are so thankful and couldn't be happier with our decision in hiring Bryan! He captures the moment, whats real, the love, emotion and true happiness of the moment - nothing staged - he's creative and offers a wide variety of photos to chose from with different lighting, expressions, poses, scenery and style. We very much look forward to continue our relationship/working with Bryan as the years go by and we reach our future 'photograph-worthy' milestones!

Sent on 10/15/2015

We were so happy we chose Bryan for our wedding. Our wedding photos will help us look back on our special day for years to come, so we knew this was an area that we didn't want to skimp on. We chose Bryan because he had done such a great job at our friend's wedding and gave them beautiful photos. He did not let us down! His photos are absolutely beautiful. He takes the time to stage the photos with you and your spouse and with the bridal party so that the background is perfect, lighting is right, and everyone looks good. We were so amazed at how he managed to make the red dresses of my bridesmaids pop out in the pictures. He gave us 100s of pictures of our wedding day - we now have the difficult task of narrowing them down for the ones we want to put in our album.

Final note, there are many "photographers" out there who claim to be wedding photographers but their photos are terrible (washed out, bad angles, miss key moments). They might be lower in price than Bryan but you get what you pay for.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Bryan's work truly speaks for itself. He is an AMAZINGLY talented artist. He is able to capture in time the most special moments that you can share with your loved ones forever. Bryan is so professional, calm, cool and collected and knows exactly what he is looking for and is able to make you feel comfortable and at ease the whole entire time. You literally feel like you have known him your whole life! He goes with the flow and honestly felt like family. Many reviewers are exactly right, he responds quickly to questions and emails: he is very helpful when it comes to suggesting other vendors that he has worked with in the past. He is SO knowledgable and an overall awesome human being. It was a pleasure working with him and I would highly recommend his talents to anyone! Thank you, Bryan :)

Sent on 07/28/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/27/2015

Best wedding decision we made!!!! From the first moment we saw Bryan's website and the originality and creativity of his pictures we knew he had to be our wedding photographer! And from the first time we met Bryan and his wife Christina the decision was made. He was so personal and down to earth yet very professional. They made us feel so special that day and it was so nice to not worry about if we will have nice wedding pictures or what kind of shots should we do because Bryan and Christina figured that all out for us. You will not regret your decision to choose Bryan Avigne Photography as we did not. Looking at our wedding pictures after the big day we were amazed at some of the cool shots he got because we didn't even notice him taking them. Many of our guests commented that our photographer was everywhere yet he was not intrusive. So true! He truly has a knack for taking pictures and we are planning to use Bryan Avigne photography again when we have a baby for some adorable baby shots that he also does.. As I said best wedding decision we made and it will be the best decision you also make. Don't miss out!! Thanks Bryan and Christina for making our wedding day one of the best days of both of our lives!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Chris · Married on 06/27/2015

Like most couples we did quite a bit of hunting around for a photographer, and what we found was a big difference in price, but also that there was a big difference in quality that went along with the price. For the $2000ish price range we found a few places that would take the photos, and the quality of the images look good, but it was basically no different than if I had a nice camera and took the pictures myself. We came across two photographers that had captured images on their websites that really stood out from the rest. One was from NYC and was $5K+, and Bryan was less than $5K, and for what we wanted to do (for our time and venue locations) was worth every penny. What pulled us into Bryan's photo's was a sense of craftsmanship, and it felt like there was an art to the way he brought the optics of the camera, the scenery and people and objects within it, and the human moment together in a way that made the subjects pop out and connected us to what was happening right then and there. We really like the way he uses depth of field to have very specific parts of the image sharp and in focus, and then allow objects closer and farther away to be blurred. For example, we had our reception at the Lakeview Restaurant in Coventry, and there was a bit of clutter in one of the properties in the background of our shots on the dock, but when the photos came out, all we saw was the best part of the scene. We also did an engagement session with Bryan at Hammonasset beach, and he was able to use the environment and fading sunlight to capture shots that came out really well, and once we saw those pictures, we had no doubt that our wedding pics were going to turn out just as good. During our ceremony and reception Bryan was everywhere, but was able to maneuver his way around the families and guests without disrupting the moment or the experience for anyone else. We highly recommend meeting with him, and have already used him for a second family reception.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/19/2015

Bryan was wonderful! Very responsive, professional and great to work with!! Our pictures came out beautifully- we couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Amber · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I were a month away from our wedding when something fell through with our original photographer. We came across Brian’s website and reached out to him. We knew it was a long shot because it was last minute and we already had everything planned. However, he was available that day and was able to accommodate all of our needs. He matched our original pricing and contract as close as possible!! What could have been the most stressful time ended up being not bad at all because of Brian! He is very personable and was a pleasure to work with from the first meeting until receiving our pictures. We believe it was fate that brought us to Brian because our wedding pictures are unbelievable! He captured exactly what we envisioned and the day perfectly. We have not stopped receiving compliments on the photos and we will treasure those pictures forever! We highly recommend Brian to anyone & everyone.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Jen · Married on 03/28/2015

I can truly not express how pleased I was to have Bryan as my wedding photographer. His work really blows you away and he comes up with some pretty cool ideas for pictures. He is incredibly flexible and responds to emails very quickly which was important to me. As if his talent wasn't enough he is also a truly kind person (even lending me his jacket in between pictures on my snowy wedding day) which makes it easy and comfortable to work with him. I couldn't be happier which is why I will definitely be using him for future events!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • User4586980 · event on: 12/09/2014

As usual was prompt, professional and creative.
    He was very patient taking pictures of a 2 year old.
    The next day we received preview pics.
    As always amazing. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Bryan and his team of professionals were that and much more! They were knowledgable, courteous, and friendly. Not to mention...the photos are AMAZING! We are so, so happy with their work! Thank you for helping us preserve those memories forever.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Todd · Married on 09/27/2014

Flexible, responsive, excellent pictures and a great guy to work with. Look no further for a great photographer.

Sent on 11/18/2014