Brunswick Ballroom Reviews

4 | Tonganoxie, KS

4 Reviews for Brunswick Ballroom

Heather Shaulis · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Wedding Venue

We had an awesome wedding experience at the Brunswick Ballroom this past weekend!! Terry the owner is very accommodating and hospitable. This is a beautiful event space, with a huge bar that has lots of history. Our bartender was especially happy with the set up. We got great pictures, plenty of dance floor space, and our guests enjoyed themselves. I could not be happier with choosing a venue for our wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Bailey · Married on 10/10/2020

Outstanding

Brunswick Ballroom is a beautiful place and has numerous ways to set up for your perfect day! We are so excited to have our wedding in 2020!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Sarah J. · Married on 09/06/2019

Outstanding!

This venue is perfect and the owner is awesome! The Brunswick Ballroom is a BEAUTIFUL location to have any event, with sky-high ceilings, a gorgeous bar area, and lots of space! I love that you can bring in your own caterer! The owner, Terry, is just wonderful to work with. He's so nice and makes every effort to ensure your event is a success! He's the best. You won't be disappointed booking this ballroom. It really exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Kelsea

Kelsea Terin Geschwentner · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful venue

The venue was beautiful and the staff helped me make my day exactly as I’d pictured it. The venue is a little out of Kansas City, but it was worth the short drive to have a little piece of town just for my wedding.

Sent on 07/19/2019