Brule River Barn Wedding and Event Center Reviews

Brule River Barn Wedding and Event Center 2
Brule River Barn Wedding and Event Center 3
Brule River Barn Wedding and Event Center 4

Brianna · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and it’s owners (Kirk and Jill)! I have known the owners my entire life and they are nothing short of amazing! Jill will bend over backwards to make sure you and your guests are taken care of and that everything runs smoothly! The barn is absolutely breathtaking and the flowers, ponds, rock work, etc only adds to its beauty! Weddings can be so stressful but I never had to stress about this venue! It even poured during the ceremony and we still had it outside, umbrellas and all :) Best venue around!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Brule River Barn Wedding and Event Center's reply:

Thank you, Brianna & Cory. What a fantastic couple you are. You two have all the wonderful things that make an amazing marriage. We cannot thank you enough for A) waiting for two years for your date. B) having the trust in us to do so.

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

This place is just amazing. I can't say enough good things about the barn and Jill. Every detail has been well thought out and executed.

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Brule River Barn Wedding and Event Center 5

Jim · Married on 07/27/2017

We had a family reunion gathering at the Brule River Barn and we loved it. The Barn, the grounds, the facilities all were perfect. The informal atmosphere had everyone, young and old, enjoying the event. Many thanks from providing such a perfect spot. This was not a wedding gathering.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

This venue was everything I dreamed of for my wedding and more. Everyone who attended loved the environment and we were told by multiple people that our wedding was the best one they had attended. There was always something to do for everyone.

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 07/15/2017

This place is absolutely beautiful! My daughters dream was to be married under a willow and we were so fortunate to find this gem so close to home.
    We stayed Thursday-Sunday and our Only mistake was not staying all week. The house accommodated the entire wedding party. It was great to have everyone in one spot.
    Jill was amazing. So very helpful and kind. She was always a text away.
    The landscape!! I cannot say enough about the amazing landscape. So many photo opportunities with the beautiful barn in the background. Ponds! Beautiful ponds!
    I could go on for days
    I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2017
    Brule River Barn Wedding and Event Center 6
    Brule River Barn Wedding and Event Center 7
    Brule River Barn Wedding and Event Center 8

Biff · Married on 07/03/2017

Wonderful venue, the grounds and buildings are perfection! Jill and her family are the best!

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Flufflepuff

Erica · Married on 06/10/2017

The moment I ran across photos of the Brule River Barn during a search for venues, I fell in love. This was the only site we toured and as soon as I visited, I couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else. Jill and Kirk have created a breathtaking space for every aspect of your wedding that you could imagine. My husband and I had a 2 year engagement, and Jill was fantastic to work with during that time. Any question you throw at her, she always has the answer. If there is something special you want to do on your wedding day, Jill and her crew will do everything in their power to make it happen. We visited the space a couple of times during the engagement and she always remembered the little details on our wedding. Each couple gets a lock to put on their display, love from their Facebook page on your wedding day and anniversary, and a discount to come back and stay in the cottage after your wedding. Jill and Kirk go above and beyond in making their couples feel welcome and part of their Brule River Barn family.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kerry · Married on 05/27/2017

Because we had people traveling, we had our wedding at the barn on Memorial Day weekend. We rented the property for longer than the base wedding package and I'm so happy we did! Having all of our family stay with us in the beautiful log house was so fantastic and allowed us to really enjoy the weekend. We even got to go canoeing!

I can't say enough nice things about Jill and her team. They've created a really special place. She has a truly wonderful property, and you can see how much she cares about it and you. I can't recommend this place enough!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Steve · Married on 08/13/2016

Honestly, our Saturday wedding went as close to perfect as you can imagine. Of course a lot of credit can be given to the coordinators and venders, but the owner of Brule River Barn Jill, was great to work with. She was very prompt on her responses to all your questions, and trust me, you'll have many questions as the days go on. And the landscaping and decor Jill and her husband Kirk have done with the barn are amazing.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Tasha · Married on 08/06/2016

The Brule river wedding barn was the perfect cherry on top to a beautifully decorated wedding. I wouldn't imagine a better place to have married my partner. The feedback from family and friends was outstanding! Jill is one of the nicest people I've had the privilege of meeting.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Katie · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I got married at the Brule River Barn on July 2nd 2016. Let me tell you, this is the place you want to have your wedding! Jill the owner is so helpful in making your day perfect. We planned our wedding all the way from Wyoming, and everything turned out perfect! Plus all the guests were very impressed too! it s well worth the money spent! We wouldn't have wanted it any any other place in Wisconsin!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Tom · Married on 06/25/2016

I really enjoyed this venue and what Jill (the owner) offered. It's obviously a unique experience and venue, so make sure this the right fit for you. My biggest regret, not that there were negatives, is that we only rented the house/property for two nights. This was the night-of and night-before our wedding. I heard of other couples renting the property for additional nights. Everything was so much fun... so if I could do it all over again, I would like to have been on the property for several additional days. Your wedding event/weekend just flies by... and at least for me, it would have been cool to extend the event as long as possible and really soak it all in as it was such a great experience!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

What a magical place. We were so fortunate to get celebrate here. They have not missed a detail. Thank you !

Sent on 07/07/2016

Leandra · Married on 10/10/2015

Everything about our day was perfect! Jill and Kirk were absolutely delightful and so extremely helpful.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Wonderful venue and owners! Would strongly recommended mm end this venue to any couple.

Sent on 10/21/2015

I couldn't say enough how amazing it was to have our wedding at Brule River Barn. Our guests loved it to! I was a bride that was very worried I either forgot something or something would go wrong. Jill helped with everything. We will never forget our special day there. It's only been a few days since our wedding but we continue to talk about how amazing it turned out there. We still have our family and friends telling us how beautiful it away at the barn. To Jill we cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Holly · Married on 08/22/2015

Jill, the owner, is absolutely amazing. She truly knows what she is doing. Always helping answer any questions that came up. Very flexible. If we could do it all over again, we would still choose the barn. Absolutely perfect in every way. LOVE this place- worth every penny spent.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Erin · Married on 08/15/2015

Fantastic, beautiful & gorgeous!!
    Everything was perfect! Even the weather!!
    The grounds amazing and I cannot believe we got married here!!
    I wanted the time to go slower & take it all in.
    Jill so wonderful & warm, helpful in my questions & quick to respond!!
    Recommend this to anyone/everyone!!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2015

This was the ideal venue for my daughter's wedding! We had everything we needed and then some, and the property is absolutely beautiful! The attention to detail in every room of every building is impressive, and the versatility of the venue to be able to meet out needs and our wishes was perfect! Jill Clemmer was unbelievably helpful in so many ways! I just can't thank her enough! I highly recommend The Brule Barn Wedding and Event Center!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Meghan · Married on 08/01/2015

Jill and Kirk were wonderful to work with. Our day would not have been the same without them. Jill made me feel so calm and beautiful on the big day. About a year into our engagement, I visited the barn again because I was overwhelmed with all the planning. Being at the Brule River Barn Wedding and Event center can make anyone feel happy because the grounds are breathtaking. I am very thankful they were both there for us, guiding us through a fun, but hectic time. My husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves because Jill and Kirk were so organized and helped to make everything run smoothly. A BIG thank you to them both! I would recommend this venue to any bride to be or family event.

Sincerely,

Meghan Rochefort

Sent on 08/07/2015

kaitlyn · Married on 07/25/2015

I could not have been any happier with having my wedding at The Brule River Barn! The owner Jill was so helpful with any questions that we had. Whenever I would contact her she would always get back to us within hours and had such great advice! She always made us feel so welcome from the beginning till the end, along with all of our guests! The location is so beautiful, and they do such a good job taking care of everything. We got so many complements about how it was such a relaxed and perfect spot for a wedding! The little details that they have into everything, along with all of the sentimental memories truly do make this the perfect spot! I would highly recommend The Brule River Barn to anyone, I know that you will walk away with the perfect day. I know that I did.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Tiersa · Married on 06/13/2015

Gorgeous site! The Owners are so easy to work with . They are improving the site all the time

Sent on 06/22/2015

Caroline · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband and I picked the Brule River Barn for our wedding reception because of the feel of the space, the beauty of the grounds, and the personal support that the owner, Jill, provided. We were able to set up for the reception the day before the wedding. It was so laid back and fun. Jill was there to help every step of the way. Jill coordinated with our other venders (catering, and bartender) to make sure everything went smoothly on the day of the event.

The evening began with appetizers and drinks in the hayloft, followed by a very comfortable dinner on the lower level of the barn. Although it was cool and rainy at times during the event, the barn was warm and cozy! After dinner, we had a unique opportunity to have a juggling and circus show (we have some very talented friends!). Jill was very accommodating of this request. The show went off without a hitch in the hayloft, and our guests had a blast! After the show, we had a rocking dance! The barn was comfortable indoors, and there were also several outdoor areas for guests to escape the music and catch a few quiet moments.

The bar has been recently updated, with new capabilities to tap kegs and to keep wine and beer cold. Our guests had a wonderful time and my husband and I could not have dreamed of a more perfect venue for our event.

Also, we had several handicapped guests who were able to make use of the chair lift. The lift worked very well and our guests were very appreciative.

The experience was 100% amazing and I am so glad that we chose the Brule River Barn for our wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Robin · Married on 05/30/2015

We loved that we had our wedding at the Brule River Barn! It was a beautiful setting for our day and the support we received in coordinating our day from Jill Clemmer was great! She was a great resource and support in making our day run smoothly, and she made our experience feel very special because of her genuine joy for us. Additionally both her and her husband take great care of the grounds and are very thoughtful in all the details within and around the barn. We loved our wedding, and we owe much of that to the Clemmers and the Brule River Barn!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Anna · Married on 10/04/2014

The price of this venue was so great! Jill is amazing and is there to help at any time of the day (literally). She is so flexible and has great contacts. Jill and her family keep the grounds in amazing condition and is always revealing new and creative additions that really make the place special, also makes for beautiful pictures:)

Sent on 06/22/2015